MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 23)

4,872 posts in this topic

I think it's a boy.....just like a boy to not cooperate!

True dat! :blink:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
holy shyt...i am already dying here....how many weeks were you when you delivered?

38 full term for twins. The doc kept telling me don’t worry you'll have them by 34.. She a lie!!!

I must admit when they were ready they were ready. I went into labor around 6-7 am and they were here by 11:45. Its like when my contractions started they started. I was driving to the hospital jumping all over the passenger’s seat. By the time I got to the dr's I was coming out my clothes. Before I got in the bed or put on my gown my nurse had to hurry up and close the door or else all the other patients and visitors would have seen all this fluffy rass. I didn’t care I just needed them out.

eeehhh??? yuh going fi look man?

Nope going to sit back, relax, drink, eat and party!!!!!!

Timeline
JQ I don't have anything much better....I have a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and some grapes.

Sounds like you guys had a great time last night...did you guys take any pictures?

Yeah, Lent sucks sometimes!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
I got my boy shorts all in a bundle getting these docs together for AOS...I guess the part that is really tripping me up is the medical part...do we have Den do the medical over again or just have his vaccinations transcribed on the I-693 and sumbit that...its like what to do... :unsure:

once upon a time, the transcription was all that was needed dw, but nowadays seems like its becoming a major issue from alot of posts ive been reading..

nat prolly can hip you to what they are requiring now, if nobody else chimes in..

but once you get that straight.. it will be a breeze, well besides the waiting :girlwerewolf2xn:

Timeline
I enjoyed the movie Notebook and I went this weekend to see Dear John. It was good too but I only got teary eyed at the end. I also saw Valentines Day and I must admit I think it had too much going on. There were so many couples that you had to really concentrate to figure out what was going on with who and I'm mad my Jamie Fox didn't have a bigger script. I love him I'm starting to think I'm a groupie I'll listen or watch what ever he is in. For the Grey's fans the two steamy mcdreamy dr's are in there.

I seen the preview for Sex in the City II. I had no idea they were coming out with another one.

All I want to say is when they get back to the house and the little boy runs off "to play with the horses " I don't care if he does it all the time until dark, did you ever see him come back? Did they seem concerned??????

Did you realize the neigbor man was the little boy in E.T.?

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

once upon a time, the transcription was all that was needed dw, but nowadays seems like its becoming a major issue from alot of posts ive been reading..

nat prolly can hip you to what they are requiring now, if nobody else chimes in..

but once you get that straight.. it will be a breeze, well besides the waiting :girlwerewolf2xn:

Yeah girl a hot mess but we'll make it do what it do...bless our hearts! :blush:

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Sunny...SHAME ON YOU!!!!

Finesse...hang in there I couldnt even imagine carrying twins.

We had to because they were starting to sweat and it wasn't good.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Nope going to sit back, relax, drink, eat and party!!!!!!

Hmmm...that's the same thing I said when I went to JA back in July '08 and look at what happened to me :whistle:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
:bonk::rofl::bonk:

dada.. do you know roger said the same thing when i told him!

i said.. CANT A GIRL GO AND GET SOME SUN AND RELAXATION

him say.. and look for man

LOL

WHATEVA!!

Ehnnn em ave no faith in me I see.. Tell him no I’m not going to look fi man I’m going to have fun. Doesn’t anyone believe in me??

I SAID DOESN’T ANYONE BELEVIE IN ME :blink: ???

Timeline
Hi peeps!!

I'm tired of being pregnant. I want to just look inna mi girls face dem...

Just had ultrasound....baby A is 4lb2 and baby B 4lb4....which means i'm carrying almost 8 and a half pounds of baby now.....and i have a little ways to go yet!! :help:

hope everyone is well...

annybody have drama mi miss?

My kids were both 10 lbs at birth. You can do it woman! Hang in there.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
Hey SunRay!

Hey girl..... How are things going with you?

ROC

Timeline
All I want to say is when they get back to the house and the little boy runs off "to play with the horses " I don't care if he does it all the time until dark, did you ever see him come back? Did they seem concerned??????

Did you realize the neigbor man was the little boy in E.T.?

Nope I sure didn't...

Timeline

Finesse, don't talk about drama.. lol You know we try to keep this room drama-free.

DAMN JG, how did you manage that with your small frame.

ROC

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.