MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 23)

4,872 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good morning ladies

Hubby and I went to go play pool with Nat and Steven last night.

It was nice meeting them and our husbands played about 5 rounds of pool. t31124.gif Competitive, but it looked like Steven kept winning t31171.gif:rofl:

Nat and I only played one and talked the rest of the time. t1101.gif

It was nice.

Lady C Congrats on the AOS. The journey is moving forward which is a blessing

Be blessed everyone

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I know you had a blast. So when is your next trip? :whistle: I'm so craving a trip back...its weird I am so use to jumping on a plane at least every 3 months so now no trips for a while :crying: ...I will wait on Den to be able to travel outside of the US. There's plenty to see right here, so we'll start with GA first... :lol:

LOL, I am honestly looking forward to NOT travelling to JA so much and being able to go other spots. Not sure about the next trip yet - We're talking about going somewhere in May to get away from JA - but now the Air Jamaica sale is goofing that all up - Plus, I don't know if I can hold out till then, lol - I am trying to be good, because if I hold out I can fly to JA then we can fly together somewhere - But I have a free ticket burning a hole in my pocket!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Morning Philly and Jamerican Queen!! :dance::dance::dance:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Will you two stop talking about food so early in the morning. I still have an hour until lunch time!!!

Girl Be quiet Dills, I still have 4 hours to lunch (8:32 amPST), and I have organic tomato soupt9409.gif

Gotta get right for April in Jamaicat31216.gif :thumbs:

Morning Philly and Jamerican Queen!! :dance::dance::dance:

Hey Sexy, those pictures were absolutely, positively, beautiful

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

JQ I don't have anything much better....I have a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and some grapes.

Sounds like you guys had a great time last night...did you guys take any pictures?

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

LOL, I am honestly looking forward to NOT travelling to JA so much and being able to go other spots. Not sure about the next trip yet - We're talking about going somewhere in May to get away from JA - but now the Air Jamaica sale is goofing that all up - Plus, I don't know if I can hold out till then, lol - I am trying to be good, because if I hold out I can fly to JA then we can fly together somewhere - But I have a free ticket burning a hole in my pocket!

Wow @ free ticket...I'm going to stay on you to make sure you try to hold out so you two can fly somewhere together.... :whistle:

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

nat.. massive means EVERYBODY.. ALL OF YA'LL

dills i know you right bout that money my gyal.. and yunno since we had to do the medical/AOS/I130 ALL at the same time .. girl i still think bout that some days.. WHAT I COULD HAVE DONE with $1400!!!!!

and wait just a darn minute..SUS had a ja trip that went off without a hitch.. no broke down cars, no issues WHATSOEVER.. now i know why it snowed for 2 days in Dallas!!

Hey Sexy, those pictures were absolutely, positively, beautiful

Thank you girl! :thumbs:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Hey Ladies (((waving))) dillon, Dens Wifey, dancehallquana, DaDa, charandivan, sus, LadyC

Thanks everyone for the Bday wishes :wub: I really appreciate it :luv:

Sus I am rolling at the story about DJ jr that is too funny and he is a cutey pie looks just like his Dad :yes:

Congrats Lady C on filing for AOS LOL @ the $ coming out of your account girl I know that hurt ouch but its money well spent :star:

Dens what is this I hear about candied yams where's mine???? LOL girl I am so happy for you and Den's (F) how does it feel to be a married ooman.

Dada hurry up yuh raas and get dung here so!

Bunz weh yuh deh mi a call yuh now mi wan yuh to come to beach wid we :P

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline
and wait just a darn minute..SUS had a ja trip that went off without a hitch.. no broke down cars, no issues WHATSOEVER.. now i know why it snowed for 2 days in Dallas!!

LMAO you know it Q - Been a long long time since I had a drama free trip - and we were all ova the island too! Well, not completely drama free - 1 speeding ticket going 90 in a 50 zone, lol - so you can't blame the snow on me!

Timeline
nat.. massive means EVERYBODY.. ALL OF YA'LL

dills i know you right bout that money my gyal.. and yunno since we had to do the medical/AOS/I130 ALL at the same time .. girl i still think bout that some days.. WHAT I COULD HAVE DONE with $1400!!!!!

That is what I said. And you know I had to fork over $1600 since we adjusted hubby and son's status at the same time. I am just happy we are done for a few years.

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
Hey Ladies (((waving))) dillon, Dens Wifey, dancehallquana, DaDa, charandivan, sus, LadyC

Thanks everyone for the Bday wishes :wub: I really appreciate it :luv:

Sus I am rolling at the story about DJ jr that is too funny and he is a cutey pie looks just like his Dad :yes:

Happy Bday again - eat some fish and bammy for me!

Yes, he is the spitting image - before I met him I had my doubts about paternity (awful to admit, but based on the circumstances it made me wonder), then I saw him - No denying that boy!

Timeline
LMAO you know it Q - Been a long long time since I had a drama free trip - and we were all ova the island too! Well, not completely drama free - 1 speeding ticket going 90 in a 50 zone, lol - so you can't blame the snow on me!

That is like a walk in the park for you so I think she can still blame the snow on you. :D

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Hey Q how is the fam

Dens your pics are fabulous I am grinning from ear to ear mi gyal, all the pickney come run in and crowd the laptop and look too asking a million questions LOL :D :D

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.