MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 23)

4,872 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Afternoon Yardies!

Hope everyone had a great weekend.

I think I got almost everyone of FB as far as congrats go but just in case, CONGRATS to all the approvals, nuptials AND tax refunds! :dance::dance:

I am soooooooo happy the big pay day came today! Refund...

Now yall can borrow with a 20% interest rate andddddddddd I take repayments in the form of credit cards, cash and food stamps!!!! :):lol:

Mine came Friday too! CC PAID OFF!! :dance::dance:

....or you need to take the tax refund and go to West Africa...Ghana to be precise. :lol:

My hubby says I don't know how to say "sorry" but that's because he is always wrong. :lol:

That would've covered the plane ticket too....but it does feel good to have no CC balance & now I can start saving up again for a big trip like back to Africa!

LOL @ saying sorry to hubby.....I feel the same way though! :lol:

THIS WAS IN REGARDS TO FRIENDS BORROWING $$$

Girl and don't you know I text her asking if she was coming over (to bring me my $) and she answered...well, if you need it? UMMMMM it took all of my effort to limit my answer to YES! People!!! IF I NEED THE MONEY I LOANED TO YOU 4 MONTHS AGO?? of course she was out to dinner and then planned on going shopping....I was like OH HELL NO, take care of your bills 1st!!!

OKAY?!?! It's a darn good thing you caught her when you did! :bonk:

Hello everyone. I'm new to the board. I was invited by my friend SunRay. Glad to be here. Happy V-Day. :)

Welcome Wintri!

likkle more Yardies going to post some pics on FB latah

Hey Philly! Glad you're enjoying your time a yaad despite the little setbacks. Thank goodness for Mrs Bootsy! I also think renewing your vows on your b-day would make for one really memorable b-day! :luv:

good morning ladies!!!!!!!!!! just wanted to stop by and say hi! hope everyone has a great day

Morning MRS Yankees! :yes:

Hubby and I hung out all day because of course it was also his birthday. I made a lobster tail and steak dinner that was out of this world. I also made chocolate covered Strawberries which hubby loved. We met up with Lady C, Shemmy and Trewlaney and their hubby's at the Serani show and had a great time. Those girls are great to be around. Then on the the sexy party :devil: Ray woke up with a fever and still headed to work. I felt so bad for him...

Sounds like a great day! I would love to see Serani. And that food sounds OMG delicious! So what *kind* of 'fever' did Ray wake up with?? :devil: But seriously, hope he feels better soon.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hi Yardies! Just wanted to drop in quickly...we are still on our mini-honeymoon until tomorrow...the hubby is knocked out right now :devil:

Everything went beautiful this weekend, even with the snow on Friday! We had a wonderful time. I'm posting some pics on FB now. Hope everyone is doing well...I will have to catch up on all that I've missed!

Missed you guys, and thanks for all the well wishes! :star:

Saw them. You looked so pretty.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
Okay...ya'll explain this "SWAG" thing to me...it means fine, right?

Tre I put it like dis. Yuh eva see a man and he wasn’t cute to you but something about him peeked your interest? You couldn’t put your finger on it but something was there that made you like him. If so that is swag. It’s the way a man carries himself, or the way he dresses or acts.

Wait...you flashed people with those huge things :wow:

LMAO!!!!! :rofl:

Timeline
as long as you dont' bring it back w/ ya :whistle:

Ha ha.....this comment made me snort!

JQ :bonk: Dem wasnt my Bday pics they were just pics taken of us girls going out. My Bday pics will be taken in Jamaica that is what I'm going for. I can't wait for you to see those...lol

Friday we're supposed to be going to Pier One (I love this place) and a Fish Fry. I'm assuming that is where they Fry Fish on the street?? Then Sat I want to go to the Jungle. Philly has some things up her sleeve for us to do too if we link up. The rest of the days who knows.

Wow Pier One and then Jungle? You travelling all over JA this time, huh?

LOL yuh know. Quana was ur ears burning yesterday? We were sitting around talking bout the pool party :whistle: ??

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
Dang it. I quoted a bunch but it got lost.

Tre, he may not see the humor now, but ina few years, he'll have lots of laughs over the hair situation.

Mrstee, don't spread rumors! But I am concerned cause I haven't been able to eat and still have pain. I left steven to come back to the room and rest.

Dada have a great trip!

Bye for now!

Thanks Nat!

I'm taking ur advice and staying at Fun Holiday so we shall what happens.

Do they normally send you a confirmation when you book with them?

Timeline
Did you go into work today Dillon? My son slid in a ditch this morning. I refused to drive so I bummed a ride. This winter sucks so bad.

Hope your son is nothing more than a little shaken up!

Hey girl, wats up! I'm so excited my baby will be here on Friday. Everything is on track, my passport is ready for pick-up and i went to finish up some shots that i needed.

:dance::thumbs::dance:

I am back = and uploading pics on FB now, but I have about 200, so it will take me a while! The trip was so awesome - ended up going to two weddings, since DJ's brother got married when we were in Portland! They rushed to throw it together so that they could marry while I was there. I so do not want to be home :(

Welcome home Sus even though you'd rather be there still! Great pics.

Yum, I love greek food.

You both just reminded me that I need to take hubby to greek food....he's tried many types of ethnic cuisine but not that yet.

Hey ladies! Been a long time. We are bringing momma over here now on a visitors visa. She will watch our baby for a few months. My husband and I are trying to decide if he should go down for her interview? Any thoughts? We know alll about how to immigrant permanently, but we just want a visitors visa for her. How's everyone???

Welcome back to the yardie thread & good luck to momma!

Having a great time in vegas. Blisters & sore calves. I love spending so much time with my husabnd. We were upgraded from stratosphere to resort next to planet hollywood. We've gone non stop since we got here.

Glad you're having fun Nat! :thumbs:

Oh boy...I forgot all about him.. :lol: I am a short African/Caribbean man magnet :huh:

:rofl::rofl: Me too!

sure you heard bout the snow storm.. 6 inches of snow or more in some areas, more than i have ever seen in my lil ole life here in dallas.. my dad is also in the icu.. i haven't seen him in about 4 or 5 years.. God is blessing tho and he is doing better by leaps and bounds.. other than visiting w/ him.. i was inna mi yaad, mi caan manage di ice and snow..

just dropping by to hail everyone up.. yg and dw.. much love to the new brides and the renewed bride phills

Praying for your Dad Q!

Timeline
that's my routine a morning time now

its the only way i can tame this wild bush

lawd misses yuh a how much? 60?! gwaan better man

lol bunzy.. you remind me of kimmy or jakeswife chat bout tre like dat LOL we would be rolling up in here LOL

Timeline
after not being at work for a WHOLE week.. you would think i would be on the ball today and ready to work.. NOOOOTTTTTTT!

I had a 4-day weekend & have ZERO motivation to do a thing today!

Hey Yardies whats poppin? Guess what i'm sending off AOS today...Yippieeeee :dance: also my job finally blocked FB so I cant log on and they also blocked VJ but I can get in another way...THANK GOD

Congrats LadyC on the AOS send off! Bummer about the job blocking sites! I fear that day here....what, oh what will I do???

Morning. I woke up hours before I wanted to this morning feeling very nauseous (sp?). Hope it goes away soon so I don't spend the day in bathrooms.

:huh::huh::blink::blink::whistle:

Yep, they've know each other a long long time. I need to VENT

What the f* country am I living in. I hate to be transfered all over the damn place from this department to that depart and then when u get a live person...dem caan speak no RASSCLATT English -- this is so damn fustrating :angry: and you know you're transferred to a call center in another country... :angry: -- it's worse if they reply in an e-mail the English is HORRIBLE.

That is one of my big pet peeves too! If they'd stop contracting out those jobs to other countries, there might be more jobs here for people....AND you could communicate much more efficiently!

i've heard stories of the casket getting extremely heavy and impossible to lift when they are carrying it to somewhere the person doesn't want to be

I've heard about that and when they don't wanna go or something they get so heavy the casket drops & they come spilling out of it! :blink:

Timeline
tre.. i feel you.. i used to HATE to call dell customer service for my computer.. i don' t like to ask ppl to repeat themselves.. but mi nuh ovastand a lick a wha dem say!!

I get frustrated at telling them what my problem is & then they go through the manual trying to find the solution instead of actually LISTENING to me! Then they repeat what I just told them like 3 times until I'm ready to fly through the phone & start strangling!

I hope you have much rest, relaxation and SEXY PARTIES :devil: you deserve it! :) just don't come back preggers like Nat! :rofl:

DOH! She gwan bax wi dung! :lol:

Hi Yardies! Just wanted to drop in quickly...we are still on our mini-honeymoon until tomorrow...the hubby is knocked out right now :devil:

Everything went beautiful this weekend, even with the snow on Friday! We had a wonderful time. I'm posting some pics on FB now. Hope everyone is doing well...I will have to catch up on all that I've missed!

Missed you guys, and thanks for all the well wishes! :star:

Ya done wore him out!! :lol: Congrats Dens & enjoy the rest of your time!

Dang my stomach hurt

Why oh why did Eve have to eat that

OUCH!!!!

Sometimes it really sucks being female! Guys just wouldn't understand it. :no:

Timeline
lol bunzy.. you remind me of kimmy or jakeswife chat bout tre like dat LOL we would be rolling up in here LOL

:lol: I miss all the patwah here.....I can't speak it good so I usually leave that to others. But I LOVE reading it & I just LMAO at it too!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good afternoon e/one!

Can anyone tell me if I need to send copies or originals with the I 864 and DS230? No ones answering me in the other forums, and I know my yardies can tell me. I wanna get this SHHH out today if I can.

Timeline
t1523.gift1542.gift1581.gift1541.gift1587.gif

These are XXX

The one with the bow is my favorite lol

MrsTee - don't listen to Lawny I'm :innocent: . I wine with Damien for a few minutes then sat down.

Wait...you flashed people with those huge things :wow:

Is Steve shy?

He claims he is but he just don't do it because he says he don't want to look batty lol

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
sorry ats.. i don't know, but im sure someone will let you know soon here..

Thanks DCQ! Yah.. my yardies always come thru!

... Im so anxious lately.. I need to lay off the Red Bull mi thinks. :blink:

Timeline
she was proud of her big uns.. showing all us barely b's what we missing :crying::crying:

me too :thumbs:

I just caught on to what shemmy said :rofl::rofl: Yes I was er ahh a bit of an exhibitionist when I was younger lol

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.