MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 23)

4,872 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Who is Trez Song or however it spell n no badah laugh aftah mi

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
AMEN aint that the truth...then dem fools start with the fighting...crossroads no nice no more, not like it use to be back in the day.

:wow: Was there a fight after we left? I've personally never seen any fights (besides couples) at the Crossrods although I know they happen.

Not my favorite spot either but that's the only place I know of where artists perform.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey Ladies.....

Just three days :dance: I said just three days :dance: until me reach!!! Whoo :dance: I can't wait I just keep thinking bout how soon I will be able to put my flip flops pin my hair on top of mi head (by the way I got some kinky twist) and be on the beach. I'm having dreams :innocent: now about the likkle men who are out on the run way when the plane lands. This snow is getting on my nerves and when I look out the window its still snowing. We are supposed to get another 4-8 :crying: inches on top of the 4 feet that is still on the streets. I haven't been to work in over a week it felt so good to get out of the house I truly felt like a prisoner but our roads are still so bad. All I know is that plane better take off on Friday!!!

I hope you have much rest, relaxation and SEXY PARTIES :devil: you deserve it! :) just don't come back preggers like Nat! :rofl:

Hi Yardies! Just wanted to drop in quickly...we are still on our mini-honeymoon until tomorrow...the hubby is knocked out right now :devil:

Everything went beautiful this weekend, even with the snow on Friday! We had a wonderful time. I'm posting some pics on FB now. Hope everyone is doing well...I will have to catch up on all that I've missed!

Missed you guys, and thanks for all the well wishes! :star:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
thats JUST what i was gonna say.. i surely hope the flight is still on my girl.. i am so excited for you.. its been too long!

Well so far we have snow predicted for every day but Friday so hopefully the weather report wont change I'm praying it won’t. I need to check the weather for JFK. Star has to connect from there.

No All Star fun Quana? It was right in your back yard. I talked to Zee she said her and hubby went to the game on Sunday you know it was her bday.

Timeline
They jus plain stupid. My friend was on the opposite side and some girl took off her dress on the dance floor. I don't know how we missed that (we were at the front door). She said security dragged her out of the club and her man was behind them with her dress and wig in his hand.

Shemmy remember the guy that had go pick up his grilfriend and drag her out. She was beyond drunk and didn't want to leave the club...embrassing. Her dress was above her damn hips; and we were so

OVERDRESSED! :rofl: -- whatevah! :rofl:

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat :blink: hot rass mess!

Timeline
They jus plain stupid. My friend was on the opposite side and some girl took off her dress on the dance floor. I don't know how we missed that (we were at the front door). She said security dragged her out of the club and her man was behind them with her dress and wig in his hand.

Shemmy remember the guy that had go pick up his grilfriend and drag her out. She was beyond drunk and didn't want to leave the club...embrassing. Her dress was above her damn hips; and we were so

Lawny I saw when the girl man lift her #### out of there. They passed right in front of me & G and he was yelling at her about why she had to act like that. That is a damn mess.

Wedding Day: December 15, 2009

oMQjm5.png

AOS

02/17/10: AOS Sent via UPS (Thank you Lord) (Sent Cashier's Check)

02/18/10: AOS Delivered (Signed for by CHIBA @ 9:12am)

02/24/10: NOA-1 Received via Email & Text

02/26/10: NOA-1 Hard Copy Received in the mail (I-485, I-765 & I-131)

03/02/10: Online Status Check Available

03/09/10: Touch (I-485) - Case Transferred to CSC

03/13/10: Biometrics Letter Arrived(Appt 3/24/10) (Finally) - Notice Dated 3/3/10

03/15/10: Transfer of Case Notice arrived in the mail

03/24/10: Completed Biometrics

04/07/10: EAD Card Porduction Ordered

04/07/10: AP Approved

04/12/10: Received AP Hard Copy in the Mail

04/12/10: EAD Document Production Ordered again (dont know why)

04/13/10: EAD Post-Decision Activity (I think they mailed it out)

04/15/10: EAD Arrived in the Mail

09/14/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to National Benefits Center (SMDH)

09/17/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to USCIS for processing (SMDH)

09/28/10: Interview Letter came in the mail (Interview 10/27/10)

10/27/10: Interview Done (Thank God now we wait)

10/29/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/03/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/04/10: Post Decision Activity

11/08/10: Green Card Received (No more stress until October 2012)

Timeline
Hi Yardies! Just wanted to drop in quickly...we are still on our mini-honeymoon until tomorrow...the hubby is knocked out right now :devil:

Everything went beautiful this weekend, even with the snow on Friday! We had a wonderful time. I'm posting some pics on FB now. Hope everyone is doing well...I will have to catch up on all that I've missed!

Missed you guys, and thanks for all the well wishes! :star:

Hey Dens I'm so happy all went well. Aww just think your a Mrs. now.... LOL

Timeline

sounds like my kinda place :dance::rofl::rofl:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I hope you have much rest, relaxation and SEXY PARTIES :devil: you deserve it! :) just don't come back preggers like Nat! :rofl:

OOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.