Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 23)

4,872 posts in this topic

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Congrats on getting your AOS package out. Much as Damien hates the Crossroads...he always run into someone from home.

Shemmy Im with Damien... I hate the Crossroads too and I always run into people I dont really want to see.

Wedding Day: December 15, 2009

oMQjm5.png

AOS

02/17/10: AOS Sent via UPS (Thank you Lord) (Sent Cashier's Check)

02/18/10: AOS Delivered (Signed for by CHIBA @ 9:12am)

02/24/10: NOA-1 Received via Email & Text

02/26/10: NOA-1 Hard Copy Received in the mail (I-485, I-765 & I-131)

03/02/10: Online Status Check Available

03/09/10: Touch (I-485) - Case Transferred to CSC

03/13/10: Biometrics Letter Arrived(Appt 3/24/10) (Finally) - Notice Dated 3/3/10

03/15/10: Transfer of Case Notice arrived in the mail

03/24/10: Completed Biometrics

04/07/10: EAD Card Porduction Ordered

04/07/10: AP Approved

04/12/10: Received AP Hard Copy in the Mail

04/12/10: EAD Document Production Ordered again (dont know why)

04/13/10: EAD Post-Decision Activity (I think they mailed it out)

04/15/10: EAD Arrived in the Mail

09/14/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to National Benefits Center (SMDH)

09/17/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to USCIS for processing (SMDH)

09/28/10: Interview Letter came in the mail (Interview 10/27/10)

10/27/10: Interview Done (Thank God now we wait)

10/29/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/03/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/04/10: Post Decision Activity

11/08/10: Green Card Received (No more stress until October 2012)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Shemmy when do you see what sex is the baby.t8308.gif

i could have sworn she said she was having a boy :unsure:

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Funny hair story from this trip - We picked up DJ's son in the am - DJ had his clippers, and started to cut his hair - he got it to sort of a Mohawk when the clippers died - so he had to go to school like that, cause we were out of time - it didn't look that bad. Not 10 minutes after he left, there was a knock on the door - He was standing there with tears - his friends were telling him he looked like Shebada, and the teacher told him to go home and get a rag to cover it

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
Thanks - I like it too, although it took a bit of getting used to - His mother hates it though - she blames me for him cutting it :rofl:

i bet dj looks nice w/ a cut..everybody cutting their hair these days.. carmelo anthony, trey songz, omarion..

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Congrats on getting your AOS package out. Much as Damien hates the Crossroads...he always run into someone from home.

Sorry Shemmy I forgot my manners ....THANK YOU

Funny hair story from this trip - We picked up DJ's son in the am - DJ had his clippers, and started to cut his hair - he got it to sort of a Mohawk when the clippers died - so he had to go to school like that, cause we were out of time - it didn't look that bad. Not 10 minutes after he left, there was a knock on the door - He was standing there with tears - his friends were telling him he looked like Shebada, and the teacher told him to go home and get a rag to cover it

OMG Sus....I just choked on my soda...Lawd I feel his pain. :crying:

Wedding Day: December 15, 2009

oMQjm5.png

AOS

02/17/10: AOS Sent via UPS (Thank you Lord) (Sent Cashier's Check)

02/18/10: AOS Delivered (Signed for by CHIBA @ 9:12am)

02/24/10: NOA-1 Received via Email & Text

02/26/10: NOA-1 Hard Copy Received in the mail (I-485, I-765 & I-131)

03/02/10: Online Status Check Available

03/09/10: Touch (I-485) - Case Transferred to CSC

03/13/10: Biometrics Letter Arrived(Appt 3/24/10) (Finally) - Notice Dated 3/3/10

03/15/10: Transfer of Case Notice arrived in the mail

03/24/10: Completed Biometrics

04/07/10: EAD Card Porduction Ordered

04/07/10: AP Approved

04/12/10: Received AP Hard Copy in the Mail

04/12/10: EAD Document Production Ordered again (dont know why)

04/13/10: EAD Post-Decision Activity (I think they mailed it out)

04/15/10: EAD Arrived in the Mail

09/14/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to National Benefits Center (SMDH)

09/17/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to USCIS for processing (SMDH)

09/28/10: Interview Letter came in the mail (Interview 10/27/10)

10/27/10: Interview Done (Thank God now we wait)

10/29/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/03/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/04/10: Post Decision Activity

11/08/10: Green Card Received (No more stress until October 2012)

Timeline

:crying::rofl: :rofl: :crying:

post-65358-1266342502_thumb.jpg

Edited by BunzTheMagicSnail

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline

Hey Ladies.....

Just three days :dance: I said just three days :dance: until me reach!!! Whoo :dance: I can't wait I just keep thinking bout how soon I will be able to put my flip flops pin my hair on top of mi head (by the way I got some kinky twist) and be on the beach. I'm having dreams :innocent: now about the likkle men who are out on the run way when the plane lands. This snow is getting on my nerves and when I look out the window its still snowing. We are supposed to get another 4-8 :crying: inches on top of the 4 feet that is still on the streets. I haven’t been to work in over a week it felt so good to get out of the house I truly felt like a prisoner but our roads are still so bad. All I know is that plane better take off on Friday!!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Shemmy when do you see what sex is the baby.t8308.gif

TODAY :dance::dance: I am so excited. I was worried about Damien not getting home in time for the appointment...he left work at 11 :blink: appointment is @3.

Timeline

awww..poor baby.. alot of the boys where mohawks here.. i thought in JA too.. i guess shebada's mus be a hot mess..

Timeline
OMG Sus....I just choked on my soda...Lawd I feel his pain. :crying:

So did I - DJ told him to man up and go to school, tell the teacher he paid good money to go to class and she nah mek im leave cause of hair - I wanted to cry, he was so upset. I also wanted to laugh at the Shebada comment - We went to the barber straight after school :whistle:

:rofl: Is he going to grow it again?

Who knows - he cut it again this trip, it had grown - that makes two times in one week I sat in the barber shop :blink:

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

IMG_05644444.JPG

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.