MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 23)

4,872 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning all!!! Best of luck to Kjenkins today @ the interview.

Dens, Always Blessed, & Regal, have a blast while saying your vows on Valentines day. Enjoy the after party too. :devil:

PhillyFashionista, safe travelling to JA and congrats on the renewal of vows. Take in alot of sun to forget this wicked snow up here.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

DW: what are u doing online today? I thought you would be out at Victoria secret picking out some sexy ### lingerie for ur honeymoon/valentines. :whistle:

MRStee: Keep me in mind for a loan girl but don't expect payback anytime soon, cause i'll be UNEMPLOYED for quite a while. :jest:

TAMH

Timeline
Damien and I usually go to this Caribbean club for dinner on V-Day. It was really nice last year and a good price. I think we paid $60 for a 3 course meal with wine. They opened up the club with free champagne (sp) and chocolate fountains and we danced the night away to love songs.

The club is offering the same this year plus Serani will be there :o . It depends how I feel if we stay. The atmosphere is really cozy...we'll see. This will our last time dancing before I start showing.

That sounds nice, I hope you get to go.

Timeline
Buoy, I guess all Tracey is the same, cause you seem to be just as fiery as I am.... U go Ms. Tracey :thumbs:

You got that right!!! :thumbs:

DW: what are u doing online today? I thought you would be out at Victoria secret picking out some sexy ### lingerie for ur honeymoon/valentines. :whistle:

MRStee: Keep me in mind for a loan girl but don't expect payback anytime soon, cause i'll be UNEMPLOYED for quite a while. :jest:

Not a problem, just need you to sign a contract! :lol:

Timeline

I don't want Philly to go :crying: thats why I haven't wished her off yet :crying: lol

Philly enjoy yourself mi friend!!! Hubby and I will be waiting for you and D when you get back. As a matter of fact RegAl and I were talking about all of us getting together in March..so we'll discuss when you get back. Wishing you, peace, blessings and happiness. I hope yall make it through you vows in one piece without laughing too much.. as DW would say, "Poe thangs" :lol: Enjoy!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good Morning all yall :lol:

Congrats indeed!!! YAY

So, I go online and see where I can now pay the IV bill. $400!! DAM Im gonna have to go get a job at the Playas Club... :dance: Can I go ahead and pay this? Or do I gotta wait for them to TELL me I can.. :unsure: Im gonna need therapy after this whole ordeal...

:rofl: @ Playa Club :bonk:

I am soooooooo happy the big pay day came today! Refund...

Now yall can borrow with a 20% interest rate andddddddddd I take repayments in the form of credit cards, cash and food stamps!!!! :):lol:

food-stamps.jpg Im trying to buy some today, Dayum these men in my house can eat.

Any news on your son, Jamerican Queen? How is he doing? :unsure:

Girl, I took him to his pediatrician yesterday and she said he has a sinus infection. Temp was at 101

See, he was 3 lbs at birth and his little body has never been completely healthy or right! But with prayer it will get that way. and he is 123 at 12 years old.

I was suppose to be given him the Claritin but since he dont like swallowing pills (and these are the smallest pills I have ever seen) ((kind of look like birthcontrol pills)) I didnt make him take them. :bonk: Well now it resulted into a sinus infection. He is no longer a little boy and now he has to take the big pills (Prenatal looking) and swallow them he hates it. My poor baby

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I don't want Philly to go :crying: thats why I haven't wished her off yet :crying: lol

Philly enjoy yourself mi friend!!! Hubby and I will be waiting for you and D when you get back. As a matter of fact RegAl and I were talking about all of us getting together in March..so we'll discuss when you get back. Wishing you, peace, blessings and happiness. I hope yall make it through you vows in one piece without laughing too much.. as DW would say, "Poe thangs" :lol: Enjoy!!!

When is she leaving? I'm going to miss her too :crying: Let me know the dates maybe Sunny and I can drive up...yes I just invited oursevles to your get together :jest:

JQ - hope your son feels better soon.

Timeline
OH! and Jameri.. I bet you will get an interview much sooner than Summer girl.. Im thinkin spring time!

Girl BOOM to the NVC :angry:

They said this morning that they are finished with March interview dates. And that they might do the April ones next week. :crying:

I am so anxious Im just to anxious

t2802.gif

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

Thanks Shemmy

So guess what yall Ive been halfway on this diet and thinking I am losing some weight

Girl Boom on the weight I am embarrased at what the scale has just said to me about 3 minutes ago at work.

I'll talk to yall later

Be Blessed

Edited by Jamerican Queen

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline
Girl BOOM to the NVC :angry:

They said this morning that they are finished with March interview dates. And that they might do the April ones next week. :crying:

I am so anxious Im just to anxious

t2802.gif

I hope you get your date soon sis

Timeline
So guess what yall Ive been halfway on this diet and thinking I am losing some weight

Girl Boom on the weight I am embarrased at what the scale has just said to me about 3 minutes ago at work.

Girl, you always have me laughing. :rofl::rofl: @ "halfway on this diet" & "Girl Boom"

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline
When is she leaving? I'm going to miss her too :crying: Let me know the dates maybe Sunny and I can drive up...yes I just invited oursevles to your get together :jest:

I think she is leaving on the 14th and her ceremony is on the 14th. To the "Philly" get together?

KJenkis approved!

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Girl, I took him to his pediatrician yesterday and she said he has a sinus infection. Temp was at 101

See, he was 3 lbs at birth and his little body has never been completely healthy or right! But with prayer it will get that way. and he is 123 at 12 years old.

I was suppose to be given him the Claritin but since he dont like swallowing pills (and these are the smallest pills I have ever seen) ((kind of look like birthcontrol pills)) I didnt make him take them. :bonk: Well now it resulted into a sinus infection. He is no longer a little boy and now he has to take the big pills (Prenatal looking) and swallow them he hates it. My poor baby

Awww I hope he gets well soon.

:rofl: @ Poe Thangs!!

Working chile :angry::yes:

KJenkis approved!

I posted this from my phone so I need to make this thing bigger...I said

KJENKINS APPROVED Y'all :dance::dance::dance:

Morning all!!! Best of luck to Kjenkins today @ the interview.

Dens, Always Blessed, & Regal, have a blast while saying your vows on Valentines day. Enjoy the after party too. :devil:

PhillyFashionista, safe travelling to JA and congrats on the renewal of vows. Take in alot of sun to forget this wicked snow up here.

Thank you!!!!

PHILLY, I know you're going to be beautiful!!!! Please take lots of pics. Hugs to you! (F)

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.