MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 23)

4,872 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

congrats on the approvals for tamh and amqueens!!!

kjenkins, best wishes to you today!!!

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning Yardies!!! Happy Valentine's Day weekend!!!! :dance:

Positive Vibes to my girl KJenk and her boo for their interview today. Girl, I'm waiting for that approval text!!!!

:thumbs:

Well Acory tells me that i get vex to easily. I agree but thing is that has been me for so long. Little things just seem to irritate me. He seems to deal with it but he doesnt hesitate to bring it to my attention.

Hi Mo!

Sometimes little things irritate me as well...so its not just you. I guess we all have our little moments.

Happy (L) Valentines Day (L) this weekend. May your love be blessed for a journey of a lifetime. (F) (F) (F) (F) (F)

Thanks and the same to you and yours! (F)

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Congrats to all the approvals.

Happy (L) Valentines Day (L) this weekend. May your love be blessed for a journey of a lifetime. (F)(F)(F)(F)(F)

Same to you! Good morning yardies! Today is a good day! :)

Ok, kids.....I'm out. I have a funeral to go to at 10 tomorrow so I finagled not coming in tomorrow at all. If there isn't anything happening after funeral, I may come in just to save some of my personal time for a better reason. But, the way I am feeling today........really pissy.......you might not see me till Monday.

Everyone have a really good weekend. Be safe. And, I'll see you when I see you.

btw......Mardi Gras & Valentine's Day BETTER be good OR ELSE!!!!!!

Later

Have a good one *JG* :thumbs:

LOL...Tracyann is my middle name :thumbs:

Morning! So what's the big plans for V-day weekend? :unsure:

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

:ot:

Where is my interview date????

:ot2:

Soon come Sis!!! :thumbs:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
No worries 1luv, we all have a nosey streak in us :rofl: It's the initials for my full name. first name is Tracey. :secret:

There are two of us.. watch out now and I spell my name the exact same way!!! :dance:

DW..what are u doing here today. Dont u have last minute plan to take care of? :star:

Working... :angry:

Everything is done...just have hair appointment in the morning and check into suite tomorrow afternoon! :blush:

There are two of us.. watch out now and I spell my name the exact same way!!! :dance:

Morning Tee, and most importantly, Happy Friday!!!!!

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

I am soooooooo happy the big pay day came today! Refund...

Now yall can borrow with a 20% interest rate andddddddddd I take repayments in the form of credit cards, cash and food stamps!!!! :):lol:

I read one person's review and he & his fiance realized they didn't have many pictures together the day before their interview at the embassy (possibly Nigeria, I'm not sure). So they went out that day with plenty of outfits & kept changing clothes/hair/locations & taking pictures. They did 1 hr printing & viola! Pictures together.

They did that... :lol:

I am soooooooo happy the big pay day came today! Refund...

Now yall can borrow with a 20% interest rate andddddddddd I take repayments in the form of credit cards, cash and food stamps!!!! :):lol:

:rofl:

Bye JG

Im out2 you

guys

My son is not feeling well so Im taking into his Pediatrician.

Hope its not strep but I thinks it something

I speak healing int he name of Jesus!

Any news on your son, Jamerican Queen? How is he doing? :unsure:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.