MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 23)

4,872 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hi everyone.

Congratulation to TAMH AND AMQUEENS, she was approved today :dance:

Tomorrow is my day and I just can't wait to get it over w/.

Damn unuh caan chat eeh? A new thread AND 43 pages???? Whoo :wacko:

:dance: CONGRATS!! :dance:

I wish you all the best tomorrow jenkins! :dancing::dancing:

Edited by MsSheka

02/04/10 Case complete

02/08/10 Interview scheduled

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

04/05/10 received welcome letter dated 03/30/10 :)

04/08/10 Card Production Ordered!

04/13/10 Approval Notice Sent! :)

04/15/10 Second Welcome Letter dated 4/8/10?

04/19/10 Card received!! WOOHOO!

loveshower.gif046314001268967245-final.gif

Removing Conditions Timeline (I-751)

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

2/21/12 NOA Received by mail

2/27/2012 Biometrics Notice received

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Wow I miss a day and a half and it goes from page 11 to 43..yikes. Good thing Ells showed me how to super post. This is my halfway post.

Thanks. The official due date is July 4th but I think the baby is coming the end of June. We think it's a boy but won't find out until next Tuesday. I have a long list of girl names but no boy names. Hubby doesn't want a junior. My name is Shemanya (Sha-mon-ya) and hubby name is Damien (Da-mean).

Hmmm. I'm sorry I have no idea on a name for a boy. Congrats though and I'm sure you and hubby will figure it out. OK guess I'm out of the baby name business.

I stayed at Comfort Inn by Dupont Circle. It was decent. A pretty good location as far as site seeing.

Thanks. This is just what I was looking for. I don't need fancy(expensive), just clean and decent location. Thanks!! :thumbs:

Have fun making it B! :)

Oh I will, Tee. :devil:

My BFF is a Libra and she is a hot MESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I was going to say maybe girl libras aren't so good because I have an ex best friend that was/is a hot mess libra. Then I thought of Irie though and she is not a hot mess..lol. So far all good reports on libra men so we'll hope for a boy first.

me and thompson2 will join ya...hahahaha neva too early to drink.. its for 'medicinal' purposes :rofl:

Thanks of thinking of me Tee and looking our for any possible drinking parties for me to attend. Jess's wedding soon come!!!

Timeline
Congrats indeed!!! YAY

So, I go online and see where I can now pay the IV bill. $400!! DAM Im gonna have to go get a job at the Playas Club... :dance:Can I go ahead and pay this? Or do I gotta wait for them to TELL me I can.. :unsure: Im gonna need therapy after this whole ordeal...

OH! and Jameri.. I bet you will get an interview much sooner than Summer girl.. Im thinkin spring time!

Hi Astelumas--you can go ahead and pay it now that's it's showing online! You can pay EVERYTHING once it shows online...you don't have to wait! Good luck on finishing up the process--you're almost there! :dance:

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
So last night was date night for me and my Sweetie...it went well until the very end...long story short...Den told me that I'm spoiled! :angry: I was pissed to say the least. We ended up making up before we went to bed but that thang had me hotter than fish grease on a Friday night at a fish fry!!!!

Truth be told...I am kinda spoiled...but I didn't want to hear that from him... :whistle:

My question is what is the one thing or things that your SO has said about you that might have some truth to it? :unsure:

Well Acory tells me that i get vex to easily. I agree but thing is that has been me for so long. Little things just seem to irritate me. He seems to deal with it but he doesnt hesitate to bring it to my attention.

Timeline

Congratuations Tahm and AMqueens.... :thumbs:

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline

goodluck tomorrow Kjenkins... You can do it with no problem.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline

Congrats to all the approvals.

Happy (L) Valentines Day (L) this weekend. May your love be blessed for a journey of a lifetime. (F) (F) (F) (F) (F)

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Timeline
Yeah I try to budget for what I want and only pay for it in cash...it might take me a while but I usually get what I want.

Yeah Dens is very supportive...I'm very blessed...no worries I'm going to get on the good foot :whistle:

He hasn't (yet) :angry::lol:

Your such an old soul A thats why I love ya so!

Talking about insecurities...I used to be really insecure about my lips (my mama always said I had big "African" lips :blink: ) and I was flat-chested! Well, as I got older it seems that women with fuller lips became "in-style" and it turns out that alot of folks liked my big lips! :devil: Took me a long time to love 'em, but I do now!! As for the flat-chestedness--well I can't do squat about that, and I'm thinking that has NEVER been an issue w/ anyone that I've been with, so it's like oh well...I used to tell my husband that I wanted implants and he threatened to leave me :angry: Said that I was perfect the way God made me for him...sooooo.....small-breasted it is! :lol:

Now...where's my hummingbird?!

you can have some of mine mrs P I got aplenty! :lol::lol::lol:

Timeline
ok let me comment for i run back to work

I am or used to be a huge JoHN mayer fan thought he was a cutie, but im very offended by the ####### he said, talking bout he got a david duke D*ck and a i forget the other part, in reference to he would never date a black woman! shoot i played body is a wonderland till it wouldnt play anymore..so im disappointed to find he is so narrow minded..

Next Misha, i am the opposite i wished i didnt have boobs, cause finding a cute bra in a DD is hard if you dont wanna shell out 40 bucks, i think spending 40 bucks on something no one can see is just wrong!!! shoot if i dont wanna spend 40 on a shirt then a bra, HELL NO!!! less i just start going topless to work and wearing my 40 dollar bras!!!

Shoot i cant walk in Walmart and pick up something cute and matchy matchy, with these boobs, no sirree so embrace your flatness....

Now booty on the other hand if anyone got some to spare, i could use it...LOL...

Im with you on the over the shoulder boulder holder! :lol::lol: just ridiculous... i have to order mine.. philly is in the same boat too! :lol:

Awww that's sweet...my heart is at home..probably dowloading some Reggae and Dancehall music. :whistle:

I have a huge family...a large part of them are coming up from south Georgia and some close friends...its only going to be about 30 people. I am excited though...Char, her hubby, and her daughter are suppose to come to the reception so it will be good to finally meet them! :dance:

Yardie link up yeahhhhhh

Awww....my hubby wanted me with him too. It's nice when you can be a part of that first experience!

That was probably me trying to catch up! :lol:

Yeah you know hubby loves those 'lady lumps'! *ba dum dum* :lol:

Me too please....I like that combo....never had it but it sounds GOOD! :thumbs:

Its deliciousssssssssssssssss Ells

Timeline
Girl I filed this year married-joint it was so hard.

Im use to my single head of household status t3905.gif

But Dayyyyum we got a grip back doing married hayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!

amennnnnnnnnnnnn

Girl yes, I'm about to work it like the rent is a day late. "Coming to the stage..." :devil:

DW girrrrrrrrrrl lol

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

i just say.. you wanna see RASHIDA dont you? :rofl:

Girl yeah...I'm learning that you have to keep it spicy...I've always said I didn't want to be in one of those marriages with no thrills...booo...I mean why would I be having better sexy parties as a single person than when I'm married...just doesn't make any sense to me...so come Sunday its going down to forever be broken down so it will be no questions left unanswered... :rofl:

I love this!!!

Timeline
Wow I miss a day and a half and it goes from page 11 to 43..yikes. Good thing Ells showed me how to super post. This is my halfway post.

Hmmm. I'm sorry I have no idea on a name for a boy. Congrats though and I'm sure you and hubby will figure it out. OK guess I'm out of the baby name business.

Thanks. This is just what I was looking for. I don't need fancy(expensive), just clean and decent location. Thanks!! :thumbs:

Oh I will, Tee. :devil:

I was going to say maybe girl libras aren't so good because I have an ex best friend that was/is a hot mess libra. Then I thought of Irie though and she is not a hot mess..lol. So far all good reports on libra men so we'll hope for a boy first.

Thanks of thinking of me Tee and looking our for any possible drinking parties for me to attend. Jess's wedding soon come!!!

You got it

Good luck KJenks you got this sis!

Timeline
Well Acory tells me that i get vex to easily. I agree but thing is that has been me for so long. Little things just seem to irritate me. He seems to deal with it but he doesnt hesitate to bring it to my attention.

My husband has that in common with you.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

I can't keep up so no part 2 from me, but I did want to say..

Congrats AMQUEEN!!!

KJ- Soon you will have your approval!!

Irie- Those flower rings are so cute!

DW- My husband has told me I was spoiled, which I am, I'm an only child. It doesn't bother me and he is by far not the first to say that. My response is " yea I'm spoiled, but not a brat..there's a difference".

Shemmy- I thought it was so funny your hubby said you were just having an only child fit (not the word used, but I can't remember). I too have those.

Dillion- You are pretty and looked smoking hot in that FB pic. You have nothing to worry about. You are a sexy mama or what men would say..a MILF. :rofl:

Sorry I know I'm missing others.

Happy Friday everyone!

Timeline
Tomorrow is my day and I just can't wait to get it over w/.

Wishing you the best tomorrow KJ! Looking forward to reading APPROVED!

No this summer is pretty much a wash for me as my school program is year round...plus my calculations show that by mid-end of summer I may need to make a journey to JA for an interview....

I can understand that. Hopefully you'll be going to JA sooner than that! :thumbs:

Me too & hubby too! :blush:
DW- My husband has told me I was spoiled, which I am, I'm an only child. It doesn't bother me and he is by far not the first to say that. My response is " yea I'm spoiled, but not a brat..there's a difference".

Shemmy- I thought it was so funny your hubby said you were just having an only child fit (not the word used, but I can't remember). I too have those.

I like that T2! Difference between spoiled & a brat! People just don't understand us only children! :no:

Anyway, goodnight (& good morning by the time most see this) yardies! Off to bed...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.