MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 23)

4,872 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Awww...we need to have a VJ nationwide link up! :unsure:

I agree! Where's a central meeting location?! Thanks for getting it started Dens! :thumbs:

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
You should meet her. She's beautiful and funny and sweet and much more patient then I am......

I bet she is all those things (& more patient than me too!). I wish we all lived closer (like all of you lived in California). :lol:

Girl I filed this year married-joint it was so hard.

Im use to my single head of household status t3905.gif

But Dayyyyum we got a grip back doing married hayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!

I wasn't sure what to file until I saw the HUGE difference in filing jointly! This year was definitely pay day....CHA CHING! :yes:

salt-shaker.jpg:rofl:

Girl yes, I'm about to work it like the rent is a day late. "Coming to the stage..." :devil:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

Is there a word that you gals say that is repetitive.

My word is Girl boom

Thats F*uck you

Get the h*ll out my face

Kiss my *ss

What ever you want to say to be nice a bit, cuz Im trying my hardest with cursing people out this new year.

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

I agree! Where's a central meeting location?! Thanks for getting it started Dens! :thumbs:

We can figure something out...or we could all get it poppin in JA!!! :dance::dance::dance:

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
TAMH I don't think I ever said Congrats to you about your interview! Did you do a review?

CONGRATS TO YOU!!!!

Thanks dillon. I haven't done a review as yet , but i'll do so soon, even though my experience was basically the same as all the other yardies.v Review coming soon :thumbs:

TAMH

Timeline
Sounds like a plan...make sure you knock back like 5 for me. :whistle:

Girl keep it on the low...folks be lurking...they will be asking you to borrow more than $20 :rofl:

Then you have to get gulley on dem. :angry:

'

Girl last year all the days I worked to get back my income tax, I will tell them Girl Boom :rofl:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I got a question that is totally off topic BUT......I just saw an interview with Kim Kardashian (sp) and they asked her about her relationship with Reggie Bush (I wasn't paying close attention and I don't follow the stars so hope the names are correct) ....but anyway.....she says they have been engaged approx 63 times....and they are just fine (WE KNOW SHE IS NOT JUST FINE WITH THAT!!) My question is why in the H would someone NOT GET MARRIED? I guess I am older so I am in the mindset that if you love someone enough to agree to be ENGAGED....then what is the holdup? Some might say $$$ but they both have it.......so my only thing I can think is that somebody in the relationship doesn't want to give up the single lifestyle.....what yall think???

Well, her career has kind of taken off and if you ever watched the show, you would see she is in way over her head. Too many things going on with that family. Reggie is trying to get his career together. After a Heisman trophy, he hasn't really lived up to his expectations. So, I think they are both trying to get their lives together and find time for each other.

Her sister, on the other hand, met and married a guy in a month. Go figure.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

My word is Girl boom

Thats F*uck you

Get the h*ll out my face

Kiss my *ss

What ever you want to say to be nice a bit, cuz Im trying my hardest with cursing people out this new year.

Mine is...Are you serious? That means go sit the #### down before you get b**ch slapped!

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
I bet she is all those things (& more patient than me too!). I wish we all lived closer (like all of you lived in California). :lol:

I wasn't sure what to file until I saw the HUGE difference in filing jointly! This year was definitely pay day....CHA CHING! :yes:

Girl not to pressure you :whistle: but what if you had 2 kids OK go brandi go brandi oh Im so excited I put my govt name on here :bonk: . :rofl:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Awww...we need to have a VJ nationwide link up! :unsure:

I was thinking abt this same thing

:ot: is there any ladies here that suffer form pain during ovulation? I think it is called mittelschmerz. I felt this pain back in September and now I have it again. I started to get this pain once I came off of the pill. :ot2:

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

My word is Girl boom

Thats F*uck you

Get the h*ll out my face

Kiss my *ss

I use STFU all the time.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

I used to say "Clearly" all the time...as in:

"Clearly you don't know who the f**ck I am"... :ranting:

"Clearly you got me confused w/ the next one" :ranting:

"Clearly you are mistaken"... :unsure:

"Clearly you are an idiot"... :whistle:

You get the point! :lol:

Now I just walk around doing my *kissteet* all day! :blush:

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.