MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 23)

4,872 posts in this topic

Just trying to get finances in order, 2 more midterms left next week, waiting on tax return (19th) and trying not to spend it before I get it!!! How UUUUUUU Doin???

I'm blessed, over here working like a you know what, and gearing up to marry the man of my dreams on Sunday!

You will get the finances in order and you know you'll be prepared to ace those mid-terms next week!

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Den's who all is coming to the wedding?

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

I don't have any :crying:

(was gonna say something cheesy bout it is in JA.......lol)

Awww that's sweet...my heart is at home..probably dowloading some Reggae and Dancehall music. :whistle:

Den's who all is coming to the wedding?

I have a huge family...a large part of them are coming up from south Georgia and some close friends...its only going to be about 30 people. I am excited though...Char, her hubby, and her daughter are suppose to come to the reception so it will be good to finally meet them! :dance:

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
:rofl: thats funny but thats me to girl :yes:p0712.gif

Me too! It's gonna be hard to 'prove our relationship' when it comes to removing conditions because there aren't that many pictures of both of us....but there are a TON of him! I can't help it....he's so cute (& sexy tuh)! :luv:

Hey yardies :star: I have been running crazybliss.gif trying to get things in order :thumbs: but I have one question for the people who recently had interviews, how long did it take for you/your SO to get their visa and was it delivered or did you/your SO pick it up and where (Kingston or Mobay)? :unsure:

Ours was ready 1 week to the day....quite possibly a day or two earlier but we didn't bother checking prior to then because I was still there for another 2 weeks. Just keep tracking that thing & calling the office you designate to pick up from.

And he was the first person who told I was spoiled..guess I am. I was pouting the other day and he told my daughter to pay me no mind cuz I was having "an only child breakdown". I couldn't get mad cuz he was right.

I've probably had those. It's not easy being an only child! :no:

Girl do I know u from somewhere. That is so me!!!!!!!!!!!!! I look at the bill for everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl::rofl:

:rofl:

They told me that other couples will be getting married the same time we are at the courthouse since they marry multiple people and we're having our civil ceremony at 12 p.m. as opposed to 6 p.m. but its all good we still gon make it do what it do! :star:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
I used to be VERY insecure about my feet. You never caught me wearing open toed shoes and I even tried to hide my bare feet when going swimming.

Until college. Then I realized that lots of people have feet that look WAAAAAAY worse than mine, but they still flaunted them. Since then, I don't care. Even when my soror said I had Shrek feet, it didn't phase me at all.

---------

I'm supposed to be back at work, but I'm at home waiting for the housekeeper. Usually she gets here about 11:45am and usually Steven is here all day. But she was recently robbed of everything including our house key. And just cause Steven is out hustling today and I needed to be back at work, she's still not here (at 12:07).

I would call & ask her when she's coming, but we don't speak the same language. :unsure:

That's one of my few body parts that I really like on myself. I think I have nice feet....they look like strong feet to me & my toes are pretty uniform. Now it's nice cause I have someone who cares about them & makes them look pretty. He always makes sure my toenails are painted cause I never used to do that. :luv:

If you can pronounce it correctly, you can use this to communicate with your housekeeper:

http://babelfish.yahoo.com/ :yes:

Nat you really did get over that insecurity because I have seen pictures of you letting Steven paint those toes!

True! And I didn't see anything funky about your feet at all. :no:

Thanks Bunz :thumbs: I was wondering if it makes a difference if its picked up in Kingston or Mobay...our interview is on a Friday and I'm leaving on Thursday my hubby wants to leave with me :blush:

Just keep checking....it can't hurt.

Y'all are really chatting today... I cannot keep up!

Nat your feet cannot be worse than mine.. and I live in flipflops or barefeet... my feet get claustraphobic (sp?)!!!

I am making the cutest flower rings out of pipecleaners... trying to get 13 done before girlscouts so I can give them to the girls! I saw it on Martha this morning and now I am obsessed! My fingers are sore!

Hubby's feet must get claustrophobic too cause he hates wearing 'boots'!

Did you just have pipecleaners laying around at home?? I never have that crafty stuff handy.

Me too! It's gonna be hard to 'prove our relationship' when it comes to removing conditions because there aren't that many pictures of both of us....but there are a TON of him! I can't help it....he's so cute (& sexy tuh)! :luv:

Get it Ells...that's right we have to let our babies know they are sexy... :thumbs:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

Den's sounds like your day is going to be beautiful and very special. Now what about that night? :devil: Are you guys getting a hotel room or heading back home?

Edited by dillon

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
I hope so he is freaked out about flying :unsure: ...I told him he'll be fine but he said he thinks he'll feel better flying with me and Fat :blush:

Awww....my hubby wanted me with him too. It's nice when you can be a part of that first experience!

14 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests (DaDa) :rofl: and 0 Anonymous Users)

13 Members: BunzTheMagicSnail, Jamerican Queen, TAMH, Dens Wifey, dillon, *JG*, Mrs. Palmer, NatPatBen, jamerican, MsSheka, JaHoney, MRStee, IrieCat

That was probably me trying to catch up! :lol:

Why.. why u think you got hubby :yes:

i'd like rum cream w/coconut rum please no ice :lol:

Yeah you know hubby loves those 'lady lumps'! *ba dum dum* :lol:

Me too please....I like that combo....never had it but it sounds GOOD! :thumbs:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Dens = spoiledt3425.gif

Dills = insecuret1813.gif

Tee = lenient t6215.gif

JQ = gossip girlt9003.gif

Nat = stingy (look at this receipt for $2.00 for milk) m0920.gif

1luv = penny picher (look at this bill for socks) m0990.gif

Ells = t2402.gif t2421.gift3902.gif

Shemmy = t6212.gif

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

I got a question that is totally off topic BUT......I just saw an interview with Kim Kardashian (sp) and they asked her about her relationship with Reggie Bush (I wasn't paying close attention and I don't follow the stars so hope the names are correct) ....but anyway.....she says they have been engaged approx 63 times....and they are just fine (WE KNOW SHE IS NOT JUST FINE WITH THAT!!) My question is why in the H would someone NOT GET MARRIED? I guess I am older so I am in the mindset that if you love someone enough to agree to be ENGAGED....then what is the holdup? Some might say $$$ but they both have it.......so my only thing I can think is that somebody in the relationship doesn't want to give up the single lifestyle.....what yall think???

Visa Journey

Service Center :

Consulate : Jamaica

03-13-2009 : Married

10-16-2009: I-130 Sent to Chicago

10-18-2009: I-130 Delivered

10-23-2009: Cashed check

10-23-2009: NOA1

10-27-2009: Touched

02-08-2010: NOA2!! APPROVED!! email/text received

02-13-2010: NOA2 hard copy received

NVC JOURNEY

02-12-2010: NVC Case # assigned

02-15-2010: email address given to NVC operator

02-22-2010: AOS/DS3032 email received by NVC

02-22-2010: AOS $70 bill paid

02-22-2010: DS3032 Hardcopy Fedx

02-23-2010: DS3032 received signed for by K.STLAURENT

03-04-2010: DS3032 accepted and system updated

03-04-2010: paid IV bill

took a long time to send in ppwk due to husband's birth certificate delay :(

got birth certificate FINALLY!!!

didn't keep good records...sent in the ppwk and got a RFE for copy of passport

06-24-2010: NVC received the form I forgot to send ...oops

08-02-2010: still waiting on a case complete.....ughhhhh

08-10-2010: 2nd RFE for an updated police record-although the one we have was dated 4 months ago......ughhhhhhh

09-01-2010: NVC received checklist letter with a new police report..

09-23-2010: case complete FINALLY

11-12-2010: Interview-blue slip, need of a co-sponsor & petitioner at interview

12-07-2010: Petitioner interview w/co-sponsor paperwork

Timeline

Yall drinking now but yesterday afternoon I posted this :thumbs:

So Im already drunk t0308.gif

Yall late

Is that this Tre Sangsters_Original_Jamaica_Rum_Cream_6139.jpg

cuz in jamaica this is my drink hayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline
Did you guys hear about this interview that John Mayer did? :unsure: I use to think he was so cool and secretly wanted him and Alicia Keys to hook up...oh well he is a ####### :angry: I mean he was honest but apparently he said some very racial charge things...at the end of the day its his right but damn dude why are you now coming back saying you sorry...talking about why he doesn't date black women...poe thang...this is one that doesn't want to date you but I use to actually go out and purchase your cds...no more, no more.... :angry:

Too cute...wow awesome job Irie!

I was reading all about that & some of his other stuff too. He's an AZZ! I have his first CD...it'll be the last I own.

I agree, those are cute Cat! I can picture you & Louis sitting around making them. :lol:

Yay Ells...now let me hold $20 :rofl:

:rofl::rofl:

Drink order

Dens - Appleton

Dillon - Appleton

Mrs Palmer - Humingbird

I guess the 3 of us can have our own party.

I'll take a hummingbird, a pina colada, a dirty banana, a rum punch & a Stone's ginger wine to start! *hiccup*

Ells.... its My Friday too! AND I have all next week off!!

LUCKY!

I am or used to be a huge JoHN mayer fan thought he was a cutie, but im very offended by the ####### he said, talking bout he got a david duke D*ck and a i forget the other part, in reference to he would never date a black woman! shoot i played body is a wonderland till it wouldnt play anymore..so im disappointed to find he is so narrow minded..

Next Misha, i am the opposite i wished i didnt have boobs, cause finding a cute bra in a DD is hard if you dont wanna shell out 40 bucks, i think spending 40 bucks on something no one can see is just wrong!!! shoot if i dont wanna spend 40 on a shirt then a bra, HELL NO!!! less i just start going topless to work and wearing my 40 dollar bras!!!

Now booty on the other hand if anyone got some to spare, i could use it...LOL...

Thinking about his song 'Daughters' & his current behaviors shows me he's a HUGE hypocrite among other things. If there's one thing I can't stand, it's a hypocrite!

I have plenty of booty to spare if you'd like some! :lol:

I don't have any :crying:

(was gonna say something cheesy bout it is in JA.......lol)

:luv::lol:

Timeline
I got a question that is totally off topic BUT......I just saw an interview with Kim Kardashian (sp) and they asked her about her relationship with Reggie Bush (I wasn't paying close attention and I don't follow the stars so hope the names are correct) ....but anyway.....she says they have been engaged approx 63 times....and they are just fine (WE KNOW SHE IS NOT JUST FINE WITH THAT!!) My question is why in the H would someone NOT GET MARRIED? I guess I am older so I am in the mindset that if you love someone enough to agree to be ENGAGED....then what is the holdup? Some might say $$$ but they both have it.......so my only thing I can think is that somebody in the relationship doesn't want to give up the single lifestyle.....what yall think???

Girl you know Kim want to get married :bonk:

Reggie dont :no:

Ells did you notice the money :rofl: Direct deposit :yes:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

Thanks JQ! I knew you'd have that for me....& you even gave me EXTRA! :lol:

I think they definitely don't want to give up the single lifestyle AND being semi-celebrities, probably want to maintain an image that can only be maintained under the single status.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.