MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 23)

4,872 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Yes...one OBEAH ooman give it to mi :rofl:

I better be really careful what I say to you from now on then. I don't need any dry ice FedEx packages showing up at my door.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
I better be really careful what I say to you from now on then. I don't need any dry ice FedEx packages showing up at my door.

:rofl: I would never do that to you and we will be in St. Louis -- husband friend getting married in the summer. They don't have a date yet waiting to hear if his mom will get visitor's visa renewed.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
:rofl: I would never do that to you and we will be in St. Louis -- husband friend getting married in the summer. They don't have a date yet waiting to hear if his mom will get visitor's visa renewed.

:dance::dance::dance: It's going to be on and poppin!!! Let me know if I need to translate that for you. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Gosh I eat that one or twice a yr. Too sticky! :angry: Why hubby has to blend some in his strong back drink :blush:

:blink:t9404.gif

how exactly does one blend cow foot? omg the mere thought is making me sick

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline
Take it easy sis, maybe if you have more patience the airfare will go down and you can get him here for practically nothing.. reason and a season for everything... Just stay calm.. stop checking for a day or two and start gathering your paperwork for the AOS phase...get wedding plans in order. Whatever you need to do to get your mind off of it. IT WILL COME WHEN ITS TIME!

I guess that's a good idea, I'll start working on it...

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

I'm back. Hubby took our lil diva out to play, so I have a minute.

QUESTION: When filing the I-130-Alien Relative, what does it mean when it say legimate? My husband's aunt wants to file for his dad. They have the same dad but not the same mom. They each have BC with the dad's name on it but their moms were never married to the dad who just passed away. Would submitting the BC be evidence of "legimate" relationship between the two siblings? If not what else would be? Any suggestions would help, thanks.

Honesty is the best policy but never use honesty as an excuse to be hurtful.

1vOEm7.png

NbWqm7.png

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I'm back. Hubby took our lil diva out to play, so I have a minute.

QUESTION: When filing the I-130-Alien Relative, what does it mean when it say legimate? My husband's aunt wants to file for his dad. They have the same dad but not the same mom. They each have BC with the dad's name on it but their moms were never married to the dad who just passed away. Would submitting the BC be evidence of "legimate" relationship between the two siblings? If not what else would be? Any suggestions would help, thanks.

im not sure shanette.. i would think that if my sibling and i had the same dad on the BC then that would be proof enough, but you never know i guess w/ the immigration.. if you don't get an answer here, you can go to the forums section and ask this question in the forum for this issue.. prolly plenty of ppl filing for siblings there..

Timeline

You are so helpful Q..I was looking at her post like.... :wacko:

It reminded me of that Sponge Bob episode where he says...I knew this guy, who knew this guy, who knew this guy, who knew this guys brother.... :blink:

Edited by dillon

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
You are so helpful Q..I was looking at her post like.... :wacko:

It reminded me of that Sponge Bob episode where he says...I knew this guy, who knew this guy, who knew this guy, who knew this guys brother.... :blink:

lol you crazy!!! i was looking like that too, but now i understand

hubby's auntie is tryna bring hubby's daddy (her brother) over here.. daddy and auntie had the same father, but different mothers and neither were married to the father.. so i think technically they are illegitimate kids and have to provide some proof that the father was emotinally or financially supporting them, along with their bc's WITH father's name on it.. :blush:

now can you say peter piper picked a peck of pickled peppers?????????????????????????????????

Still no visa, I'm freaking FED UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry::angry::angry::angry:

Breathe, remember positive thoughts it soon come!

galang tre!! <_<maybe i can get something off the dollar menu :unsure:

OMG Q I just choked on my hot chocolate :lol:

:angry: u better not...

fish is the easiest thing to cook -- then, cook some rice and veggies (steam cabbage) real easy. My husband cook yesterday because I wasn't feeling well and I told him don't let the pepper explode in the pot but he don't listen, so now the salt fish is super hot and he can't manage it...well, I love it. Can't wait to get home.

Haaaa sounds like my episodes when I am cooking with peppa and I accidentally rub my cheek and my face is on fiyah :bonk:

What it do Yardies? I've missed y'all so much today...my work been top priority today! How's everybody? I need to go and catch up and read what all I've missed today!

Me too girl almost caught up went back a few times already

see philly.. all ya'll had to come together and shut his rass out.. long as there is somebody still doing for him, he will never see a need to change..good for ya'll

Yuh see it we had that ish downpat! I was straight on ignore!

I once had an orange and white cat and a black cat, both short hairs - they had grey kittens with long hair :blink: and they were indoor cats so there was no chance of a You are NOT the father episode!

OMG are you serious that is hilarious I guess that breed was somewhere in the lineage :luv:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.