4,872 posts in this topic

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
Ur a tease Dills lol

No he not Quanna -- I'm tell him to change it to cow foot and rice-n-peas

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
What it do Yardies? I've missed y'all so much today...my work been top priority today! How's everybody? I need to go and catch up and read what all I've missed today!

Hi A! Hi Den's ((((((((waiving))))) and giving hugs through the computer! We missed you :)

Timeline
joke is on YOU...........I do have your address.

The new one?

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
:dance::dance:

LOL I'm just messing wid yuh :yes: it prolly showed me as gone since I'm working on 12 spreadsheets LOL

Nope I can barely keep up wid VJ and FB let alone another Board :lol:

Yes Yes Yes Sis~

((( hugs)))

LOL @ the kitties

Tee I have pics of Hancock he is the huge gray and white fluffy kitty on FB, and Foxy Tiger like is the kitten in the pics but not anymore LOL. I am sure they will be long hair and fluffy cause they both are. If she has any Black cats cause her Mamma is all black they staying home Damian will prolly move me to the basement :rofl:

I still want one *pouting like a 5 year old* lmao

Hi A! Hi Den's ((((((((waiving))))) and giving hugs through the computer! We missed you :)

Girl yeah the block been hot over here at the job...been on it today! So glad to hear you had such an eventful weekend. You and the hubby were riding out this weekend... :lol:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
I once had an orange and white cat and a black cat, both short hairs - they had grey kittens with long hair :blink: and they were indoor cats so there was no chance of a You are NOT the father episode!

:wow:

Timeline

Awww MrsTee if you want one go and get one. It is better to ask for forgiveness than to ask for permission. That is my theory anyways. Shhhhh!

No he not Quanna -- I'm tell him to change it to cow foot and rice-n-peas

Where is the throw up smiley when I need it?

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Likkle more Yardies...have a blessed evening!

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: Timeline
The new one?

Yes...one OBEAH ooman give it to mi :rofl:

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
I'm just letting out the real me Q. I don't know what it is I have been this way with Mikel too and he is :blink: too.

Maybe your still bitter because he tried to nurse you back to health! :lol:

Girl yeah the block been hot over here at the job...been on it today! So glad to hear you had such an eventful weekend. You and the hubby were riding out this weekend... :lol:

Yes we were, we gonna make it to the "A" too, I gots family there as well :)

Awww MrsTee if you want one go and get one. It is better to ask for forgiveness than to ask for permission. That is my theory anyways. Shhhhh!

Where is the throw up smiley when I need it?

:lol: Thanks Dills :)

Yes...one OBEAH ooman give it to mi :rofl:

:rofl: ya nuh rite tre! :)

Time for me to go likkle more look ladies don't chat up too much, im going to need to start Part 24 sooner than I thought... Charles the moderator gonna have a fit lmao...

GirlBOOM on the car and car shopping.

:rofl: :rofl:

Im glad things are going much better for you Praise God!

Thanks Sis!

Well yuh know Damian wants to do D&B's and bowling this weekend since we never got a chance to go before all the snow so let me know if yall down.

:ot: Speaking of little mama coming,

Come on :dance:NVC I need my interview date this week. :dance: :dance: :ot2::yes:

Positive vibes for JQ's interview date to soon come!

Philly what color will they be do you know? I really want one. Steve doesn't like cats and Im not supposed to have one but Ive always had a pet and Im missing it so much. I don't care, I want one! hmph. My neighbor has two.. why can't I have one :angry:

speaking of kitty's Mrs Bootsy has 3 pregnant kitties next door and she has a set of kittens this week (African Storm's siblings ) that she is taking to the shelter this weekend. So girl there will be plenty to choose from!

Someone please tell me who in their right might would colour a dog's hair to match the owner's hair...

That is dumb!

let me know how that works out.. my youngest really wants something furry and altho i don't want anything big, i will have to sweet talk roger to accepting ANYTHING.. that might have to stay in the house :unsure:

LOL Damian will come to Texas to bring you a kitty I'm sure he says NO MORE PUS LOL

ive seen lil dogs hair colored LOL...but i also think its crazy to dress them so who am i..

no offense philly..im sure ur cats are rocking sweaters and hats and ish LOL

:rofl: I'm over here rolling you know my kitties are the best dressed in the hood :lol: Why Did Damian tell Bunz I'm crazy for dressing the cats :bonk:

blonde1.jpg

watch har!! di ooman nuh quit chat bout one leaf to clean up??????????? mi need one BIG leaf then!

(as quana bites into her collard greens) LOL

:rofl:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.