MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 23)

4,872 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I am on your team and I will be just fine with the cooking while he is gone. Like I said we just won't be eating Jamaican food. :crying:

my kids like rogers food better than mine :crying:

will marley be happy to go back to regular food you think?

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Philly & Dens, we need to find somekind of Soap Convention. I would be there in a minute. I don't really watch B & B, except if the old Brad is on screen with his fine a**. I'm only able to watch Y & R cause it comes on @ 7p.m., but I don't see B & B in the evenings. And I'm tired of seeing Stephanie old self. I don't really like her character.

LOL @ Shanette girl I would be there too I love those soaps. When were were away we DVR'd 8 days worth of both soaps and watched everyone in 2 days haaa we are so haunted :yes:

Girl Brad ((swoon)) I love the story line now how its the Forrester's against the Logans! Yes Cat fights haaaaa

Stephanie needs and Makeover and some good rooksin nuh true :rofl: But I love her character she is the female Adam haaa can't no one take her on and win! I really think everything that Brad is doing is for his Dad's dying wish and poor Logan girls gonna feel the FIYAH!!!

This is what the mom looks like maltese.jpg

Im going to keep his hair cut short.

awwwe she is too cute I just love animals I know the puppy will make a big difference in your life

Hey ladies Good afternoon!

Well hubby made it safe and sound to JA and almost gave his mom a heart attack cuz he surprised her. He went to the beach and visited relatives yesterday. I miss him so much :(

Hey 1 Luv awwe (((Hugs))) Sis! He soon come back!

Awww that is great to hear 1luv. He will be home before you know it. My hubby leaves a week from today. :crying:

Oh Nooo I don't know how you Ladies do it, I am so attached to Damian I would be a mess if I had to spend one night alone without him now. Ironically we were just talking bout this last night and he felt the same way.... I pray that never has to happen.....

Sweetie......I get you completely. I live with that drama ####### nearly every day. And you are right. It's exhausting. Sometimes you just have to shut down to retain any of your sanity. You know if you ever want to vent, I'm here. Believe me, your stories cannot be any worse then mine.

Take care.

Thanks JG I know you been thought it too, I so just want to not be stressed all the time.....I still think we need to do VJ chronicles of all our adjustments horrors and other stories It would be a best seller and the start of our Yardiewood Chronicles.

:lol: I called him so many times :wacko: . He puts everything in the cart, bag everything, carry them to the car, unload the groceries then cook...every Sunday. I read magazines :blink:

We alternate paying so now I just stay home when it's his turn :whistle:

Awwe Shem don't you love it :luv:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

LOL @ Shanette girl I would be there too I love those soaps.

Yep count me in ladies...I would be there for an Y&R convention...I just want to fight Adam...he is so dang evil! :angry: The only other soap opera, I'm hooked on is General Hospital, but they dun fell off! :crying:

Edited by Dens Wifey

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
boooooooooooooo hissssssssssss -- I know you can cook Jamaican food -- you just SPOILED -- I'm going to have to talk to Mister when I get to St. Louis.

I guess I won't have anything to worry about then. :D:P

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
my kids like rogers food better than mine :crying:

will marley be happy to go back to regular food you think?

Q we actually do take turns cooking during the week. The kids get pleanty of regular food that they like. Jazz has really fallen in LOVE with chilli so I make that for him about every 10 days or so WITH corn bread of course. He also loves Tacos so we have that in the rotation too. Mikel will eat most of those things but if he doesn't feel like eating what I cook he will make himself something or have left overs from what he made the night before. I will probably end up making the chicken and potatos tonight since Mikel cooked all weekend.

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

Ha ha......EXACTLY what I was thinking. She's never coming here to visit us!!!! :angry:

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: Timeline

yes, you do...cause I'm packing 20lbs of you know what in my suitcase...I think you can send it FEDEX with that dry ice packing thing, right?

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
I once had an orange and white cat and a black cat, both short hairs - they had grey kittens with long hair :blink: and they were indoor cats so there was no chance of a You are NOT the father episode!

I think you should have taken them to Maury.

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
yes, you do...cause I'm packing 20lbs of you know what in my suitcase...I think you can send it FEDEX with that dry ice packing thing, right?

Ya I think you can send it that way but unfortunatly you need to have an address to send them too.

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
bwoy! dillsy bug is in RARE form today.. FEISTY lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm just letting out the real me Q. I don't know what it is I have been this way with Mikel too and he is :blink: too.

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
Still no visa, I'm freaking FED UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry::angry::angry::angry:

Take it easy sis, maybe if you have more patience the airfare will go down and you can get him here for practically nothing.. reason and a season for everything... Just stay calm.. stop checking for a day or two and start gathering your paperwork for the AOS phase...get wedding plans in order. Whatever you need to do to get your mind off of it. IT WILL COME WHEN ITS TIME!

Timeline
I'm just letting out the real me Q. I don't know what it is I have been this way with Mikel too and he is :blink: too.

lol.. well let har out then..no sense in hiding her, i think i like her :yes::rofl::rofl:

its funny you said that! cuz roger told me yesterday that i been acting different..i told him the honeymoon is over sweetie, welcome to the real world!..

Take it easy sis, maybe if you have more patience the airfare will go down and you can get him here for practically nothing.. reason and a season for everything... Just stay calm.. stop checking for a day or two and start gathering your paperwork for the AOS phase...get wedding plans in order. Whatever you need to do to get your mind off of it. IT WILL COME WHEN ITS TIME!

good plan!

Timeline
Thanks Ladies and trust me your support was a great help!

Sus you ain't never lied it's only been 11 months :wow:

Dillon, I think it was a combination of things I started giving him back what he was giving me NOTHING~ then my Mom started to pull back ( under protest) and he saw that this behavior and separation was not accomplishing whatever goal he thought he would by acting this way. I swear he thought my Husband would leave and run back to Jamaica :no::bonk: sill boy! Another thing I knew was driving him crazy was the fact that his younger brother totally changed and was doing better in school, home and having his privileges restored and participating in family events and bonding with Damian. Oh he was steaming hotter than fish grease but even his Brother said he is being dumb, what is he mad at no one did anything to him! DING DING DING he said he it best LOL

LOL @ Bunz yuh see it!

I haven't talked to my Mom about this yet cause mi nuh ready fi ar drama LOL

FROM THE MOUTHS OF BABES - Kids are smarter than we give them credit for! Sometimes all it takes is a sibling to say a few choice words and girl boom stuff starts to mysterously happen! :thumbs:

Filed: Timeline
Ya I think you can send it that way but unfortunatly you need to have an address to send them too.

joke is on YOU...........I do have your address.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.