MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 23)

4,872 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
galang tre!! <_< maybe i can get something off the dollar menu :unsure:

:angry: u better not...

fish is the easiest thing to cook -- then, cook some rice and veggies (steam cabbage) real easy. My husband cook yesterday because I wasn't feeling well and I told him don't let the pepper explode in the pot but he don't listen, so now the salt fish is super hot and he can't manage it...well, I love it. Can't wait to get home.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What it do Yardies? I've missed y'all so much today...my work been top priority today! How's everybody? I need to go and catch up and read what all I've missed today!

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:angry: u better not...

fish is the easiest thing to cook -- then, cook some rice and veggies (steam cabbage) real easy. My husband cook yesterday because I wasn't feeling well and I told him don't let the pepper explode in the pot but he don't listen, so now the salt fish is super hot and he can't manage it...well, I love it. Can't wait to get home.

you are right.. ive actually made it for him once and he really enjoyed it..

awww marcel had to eat a sandwich while you eat all the salt fish LOL

lol, oh you know it

:dance: :dance:

sorry philly babe.. you know i usually don't say hello to ppl individually.. and thats why LOL

LOL I'm just messing wid yuh :yes: it prolly showed me as gone since I'm working on 12 spreadsheets LOL

Anyone read over on Negril.com? The site has gone to shyte lately - but Smith is in JA now, and his trip reports crack me up - he's been posting daily live reports from Lucea

Nope I can barely keep up wid VJ and FB let alone another Board :lol:

Thats what Im talking about Philly, give Him the props because He is working in your house, and if He works anywhere else we pray for my household first. :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Yes Yes Yes Sis~

Thanks Philly, you always know what to say to help I will remember that.

No cats but thank you though :whistle:

((( hugs)))

LOL @ the kitties

Philly what color will they be do you know? I really want one. Steve doesn't like cats and Im not supposed to have one but Ive always had a pet and Im missing it so much. I don't care, I want one! hmph. My neighbor has two.. why can't I have one :angry:

Tee I have pics of Hancock he is the huge gray and white fluffy kitty on FB, and Foxy Tiger like is the kitten in the pics but not anymore LOL. I am sure they will be long hair and fluffy cause they both are. If she has any Black cats cause her Mamma is all black they staying home Damian will prolly move me to the basement :rofl:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline
Tee I have pics of Hancock he is the huge gray and white fluffy kitty on FB, and Foxy Tiger like is the kitten in the pics but not anymore LOL. I am sure they will be long hair and fluffy cause they both are. If she has any Black cats cause her Mamma is all black they staying home Damian will prolly move me to the basement :rofl:

I once had an orange and white cat and a black cat, both short hairs - they had grey kittens with long hair :blink: and they were indoor cats so there was no chance of a You are NOT the father episode!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

you are right.. ive actually made it for him once and he really enjoyed it..

awww marcel had to eat a sandwich while you eat all the salt fish LOL

heck NO! Husband don't eat deli meat flat out refuse...I'm going to make brownstew chicken when I get home. Another easy dish.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Good morning all

My 2 congrats on your wedding.

This is the start to forever.

I have been so depressed this week because my granny and 1 month it made on Friday. I cant seem to get her off my mind on a daily basis. my hubby called my dad and spoke to him how depressed I was and guess what.

I got a maltese.jpg Its a Maltese, his name is Prince. He is 2 months old

He is so cute

Hope everyone has a blessed day.

Sorry to hear JQ, I know you miss her. (F)

Your little puppy is too adorable...awww!

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
heck NO! Husband don't eat deli meat flat out refuse...I'm going to make brownstew chicken when I get home. Another easy dish.

oh i forgot he don't eat deli meat, so did he just make sure he had a cold glass a water with the salt fish??? lol

i LOOVVVEE rogers brownstew chicken and pork.. ummmm

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Sorry to hear JQ, I know you miss her. (F)

Your little puppy is too adorable...awww!

Thanks girl speaking of puppy, he is locked up in the kids bathroom, with one of those little gates to keep him in.

i told them when they go to school, to take out the toilet brush, all mats, and anything on the ground and put his bed, food and water, and poo-poo mat in there with him.

Im going to check on him for lunch and make my

pita turkey sandwhich, with mustard and tomatoes

with my 100 calories snack pack and juice UMMMMMMM!!!

Im hungry as he!!

TTYL.

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
WOWIIEEEE... onnu NUH EASY..

i will be a big ooman and cook, I GUESS

DILLS.. i thought we were on the same team.. dats alright..mikel can't freeze up 2 whole weeks for all 3 of ya'll .. your time a come star!!

I am on your team and I will be just fine with the cooking while he is gone. Like I said we just won't be eating Jamaican food. :crying:

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

I am on your team and I will be just fine with the cooking while he is gone. Like I said we just won't be eating Jamaican food. :crying:

boooooooooooooo hissssssssssss -- I know you can cook Jamaican food -- you just SPOILED -- I'm going to have to talk to Mister when I get to St. Louis.

tep aff a mi name

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.