MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 23)

4,872 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Girl that puppy is too darn cute! do you need some kittens too Foxxy Brown is preggers and I feel liek 6 in there Yikes!

Philly what color will they be do you know? I really want one. Steve doesn't like cats and Im not supposed to have one but Ive always had a pet and Im missing it so much. I don't care, I want one! hmph. My neighbor has two.. why can't I have one :angry:

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline

Someone please tell me who in their right might would colour a dog's hair to match the owner's hair...

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Philly...what do you think made him have a change of heart?

LOL Sus she told me that this morning. I just had to laugh at her...and then I told her well if you are inviting yourself then I am going to invite myself. She is going to bug you about it until you set a date...she doesn't let up.

Um......add one more!!!!!!!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Hey girl!

I did he will be 5mo on Thursday. Boy that was the easiest pregnancy. So glad I didn't have him first or I'd be having a bunch of kids by now. How do you attach pics? I can show you how cute he is. My daughter and him have the cutest bond already. He just laughs at whatever she does and she sings him songs and gets in his crib with him. It's really cute. How are things with you?

:luv: Awwe Shanette I am so happy for your girl! I can't wait to see pics!

thanks shanette! we went ahead and did the dang thing girl.. one of the best decisions i have made.. :wub:

oh phills.. roger was right..it wasn't a TRUE first day :rolleyes: .. he just watched some videos and listened to some ppl talk bout benefits and rules..

he has another orientation this friday and then he will get his work schedule.. :content:

Girl that was too cute when Rog said it's only orientations LOL @ you and the roll eyes smileys! st work day soon come :yes:

Philly, God's working it out just stay strong like you have been. Give it Him, He can handle it! Yall are in my prayers. :yes:

Sis yes it has been a long hard road but Faith was definitely the kep all praises due to the Creator!

Philly I am truely happy to hear about his turn around. I will continue to keep you in my prayers and hope only good things come your way. Hopefully now that there will be less stress you and Hubby can have that baby. I know how bad you guys want one together. And as alwasy we will be her for you!

Thanks so much Dillon and yes adding to our family , that's part 2 of my weekend, soon come trying to catch up stand by

Philly -- I love you MORER....

((( great big HUG)))

Okay either I'm super slow or this is dumb! I can't figure out the pic thing. SUS or any techie superhero Please Help!

:rofl:

philly.. i know u are ecstatic about ur son's change of heart.. i am happy for u and ur family and i pray that God preserves the unity that began this weekend and cultivates it so you guys can be the loving and accepting family you were meant to be..

long suffering is a virtue hun.. i know that strength has been made in you with all of this and i thank God its getting better..

Q girl you know all I have been through I am so happy right now and yes I am in steady prayer that the unity is preserved cause we can't go backwards....... I realize that everything in life happens for a reason and this is what we had to go through in order to move forward... Just praying we can truly move forward but I won't soon forget that's for sure.....

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
yes, you can send it off as is and make a copy for yourself, you should be good

the little things tore out my hair too (they still do!) lol

i remember i freaked out because i gave the police station the US embassy address rather than NVC's address

and even after i called nvc and they told me it didn't matter i was still a bit worried i would get an rfe for it

Oh! Yah, nice to kno Im not alone then in my panic attacks! I opened up this package and saw no signature and realize how picky the NVC is panic set in straight away. I am glad you responded to me. I was this close to signing it myself. What a trip this all is... :dance:

Timeline
Philly what color will they be do you know? I really want one. Steve doesn't like cats and Im not supposed to have one but Ive always had a pet and Im missing it so much. I don't care, I want one! hmph. My neighbor has two.. why can't I have one :angry:

let me know how that works out.. my youngest really wants something furry and altho i don't want anything big, i will have to sweet talk roger to accepting ANYTHING.. that might have to stay in the house :unsure:

Timeline
Someone please tell me who in their right might would colour a dog's hair to match the owner's hair...

Who does that? :unsure:

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Who does that? :unsure:

My co-workers "over" the wall off the chart sister -- people who have too much time and too much $$$$$$$$ to spend -- is that cruelty to animals?

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

but look who innah di ouse...smadi go wake Dada

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
OMG sus the pic with the boot on the car got me cracking up......

His trip reports and his ramblings crack me up every time - one trip he posted a pic of himself bathing in the washtub - sitting down in the old metal round tub in the yard - I love how he posts, then says he's taking a break for a Craven and a jelly coconut, then comes back.

Damn that's good!

I know this mad woman is not on here reading the posts and not finishing her story fighting0047.gif

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.