MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 23)

4,872 posts in this topic

That's okay. I was trying to set up a Philly/VA/MD meetup soon but looks like almost everyone already met.

Shemmy you know I been waiting for this link up/ shopping extravaganza for a long time :yes:

Good morning all

My 2 congrats on your wedding.

This is the start to forever.

I have been so depressed this week because my granny and 1 month it made on Friday. I cant seem to get her off my mind on a daily basis. my hubby called my dad and spoke to him how depressed I was and guess what.

I got a maltese.jpg Its a Maltese, his name is Prince. He is 2 months old

He is so cute

Hope everyone has a blessed day.

Hey JQ ((( hugs))) I have been there Sis so I have been in your shoes, just take comfort in the fact that she is now with the Heavenly Father and watching you and wouldn't want you to feel this way but be fruitful in your life. It's so hard I know but that helped me immensely....

Girl that puppy is too darn cute! do you need some kittens too Foxxy Brown is preggers and I feel liek 6 in there Yikes!

Sorry sus...it's comming.

Whats wrong Tre? ((( hugs)))

first weekend in may

Woo hoo not before I touchdown we have to have a party night, have to invite Bredda as you could see he is too crazy 24/7 keeps us laughing

good morning wintri!

good morning jq!

hey tre and bunzy

what about me :hehe:

JQ... Prince is so freaking cute!!! :) He doesnt get too big does he? Tierra wants a little fluff ball..

My mom came over yesterday and we did a stop at Petco 'cause Tierra wants a Hamster for her 8th birthday (3/20) so Nana went Hamster crazy and we got the little guy yesterday! He is adorable and I will take some pics when he wakes up. (they sleep during the day). Tierra named him Moon, becuase he is up all night.

Louis is so proud, he got her a pink acoustic guitar, so now that she has the hamster, that is going to be "The Present".

Her father told her last night he wants to drive up from MD for her b-day! HA! I doubt he will but how upset will he be when Louis has got her what will be her favorite gift!? And is this man going to sleep in my parking lot in his VAN??? I DONT THINK SO!!!

Irie I love animals please please take pics I had hamsters, gerbils and guinea pigs that is so precious!

Louis is such a great Dad, that is an awesome present I know we will see some pics of the Lil Diva and her new guitar, perhaps another video :yes:

Lawd @ the Baby Daddy :bonk:

Hey Yardies ((waving)) just wanna stop by and say hi its been sooo long....Congrats My2 wish I could have been there fore the VJ linkup.....Im glad everyone had a good weekend and I agree it went by waaaay too fast. Im preparing to send off the AOS package soon if not this week then the following....Bunz can't wait till u arrive then we can do a NY link up....Sus thats a good price for tix to JA enjoy urself and bring some sunshine back with u.

Hey Hays how yuh been girl! Good luck with your AOS Package mi gyal :star:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
i didn't sign it

and when i got to the interview they gave it to me to sign

its not an issue, i wouldn't sign for someone on something like that

i sent both of them with the DS230 and made a photocopy for myself

Thank you Bunz. So, dont sign, send both (with copy and copy for myself) and ship off as is. They will have him sign it at the interview. :thumbs:

Its the little things that freak me out. I alway wonder if they will split hairs on stuff like this! Thanks again for the reply.

Timeline
Woo hoo not before I touchdown we have to have a party night, have to invite Bredda as you could see he is too crazy 24/7 keeps us laughing

lol, oh you know it

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline
he will see, esp when lil mama come, how hard it will be to save up that much money.. don't worry

big red will have some relief soon.. lol

Go BIG RED, girl he got a lot of money saved so when BIG RED clonk out straiggggggggghhhhhhhhttttttt to the shop she goes.

My job is 5 miles from my house his job is 43 Can you say wear and tear on my baby.

:ot: Speaking of little mama coming,

Come on :dance:NVC I need my interview date this week. :dance: :dance: :ot2::yes:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline
Praise GOD,

Thats what Im talking about Philly, give Him the props because He is working in your house, and if He works anywhere else we pray for my household first. :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline
Thank you Bunz. So, dont sign, send both (with copy and copy for myself) and ship off as is. They will have him sign it at the interview. :thumbs:

Its the little things that freak me out. I alway wonder if they will split hairs on stuff like this! Thanks again for the reply.

yes, you can send it off as is and make a copy for yourself, you should be good

the little things tore out my hair too (they still do!) lol

i remember i freaked out because i gave the police station the US embassy address rather than NVC's address

and even after i called nvc and they told me it didn't matter i was still a bit worried i would get an rfe for it

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline
Hey JQ ((( hugs))) I have been there Sis so I have been in your shoes, just take comfort in the fact that she is now with the Heavenly Father and watching you and wouldn't want you to feel this way but be fruitful in your life. It's so hard I know but that helped me immensely....

Girl that puppy is too darn cute! do you need some kittens too Foxxy Brown is preggers and I feel liek 6 in there Yikes!

Thanks Philly, you always know what to say to help I will remember that.

No cats but thank you though :whistle:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Filed: Timeline
Anyone read over on Negril.com? The site has gone to shyte lately - but Smith is in JA now, and his trip reports crack me up - he's been posting daily live reports from Lucea

I saw some pictures that were from that site -- am told they're no longer there...jus SMH the things some people do while they're on vacation. I know we grown, but come on have some self RESPECT!

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I saw some pictures that were from that site -- am told they're no longer there...jus SMH the things some people do while they're on vacation. I know we grown, but come on have some self RESPECT!

No, Lawny - go read Smith's stories - He stays with the locals, is beyond cheap (self admitted), barters for stuff, carries water up from the pipe to do his laundry,.... cracks me up - This trip he's down for a nine=night, attended a grave digging, etc...

http://negril.com/1/index.php?option=com_w...r&Itemid=94

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: Timeline
No, Lawny - go read Smith's stories - He stays with the locals, is beyond cheap (self admitted), barters for stuff, carries water up from the pipe to do his laundry,.... cracks me up - This trip he's down for a nine=night, attended a grave digging, etc...

oh...let me see if I can find the e-mail from January. I'll go check out Mr. Smith.

OMG sus the pic with the boot on the car got me cracking up......

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.