MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 23)

4,872 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Awww that is great to hear 1luv. He will be home before you know it. My hubby leaves a week from today. :crying:

I know the feeling. :crying:

Now while i am work I dont worry abt what I gotta cook for dinner. The kids arent picky they eat anything.

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi Honey...how many days do you have left?

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

Dats cuz ur staying up late to keep Steven entertained….LOL

True. Last night we played cards for a while, I tweezed him (one of our fave pasttimes), we watched last week's Undercover Boss, and other stuff. I LOOOOOVE parring with my husband.

Gotta love it - Round trip ticket to MBJ, $50.26!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

That's awesome!

Don't be that way Dada, besides I didn't mean to distract you with my weekend details, you got a something YOU started and needs to be finished missy :angry: Cho! lol

I know, right!

I say that every day, Nat. At least once a week, I end up literally falling into bed cause I can't stay up any longer. I'll probably never learn.

I do that about once a week, too. Also, I had oatmeal for breakfast. I like the weight management oatmeal because it has extra fiber & protein, plus I add some sliced almonds. Delicious!

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

1luv nevermind he's gonna be back before you know it

just makes you appreciate him all that more

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline
Well still trying to catch up but wanted to thank everyone for their positive encouragement and Prayers ( Lawny I love you! :innocent: ) where my boys are concerned. Last night I nearly dropped when my oldest son told me he would sign the behavior contract I implemented for them and that he was ready to become a part of the family again. Praise GOD, it has only been almost a year and I had no idea where the light a the end of the tunnel was I had faith that the Creator would pull me through. I was so happy at that moment and although Motherhood always presents its challenges with a stronger family unit we can work through anything in the future.

This past year has been an emotional roller coaster from happiness with my husband arriving, disappointments with two miscarriages and turmoil with the never ending drama with both boys. I thank my VJ family from everyone still on the board to Yardies that now live on FB for always having positive words for me and keeping me strong with their own stories of adjustment and letting me know I am not alone! Each and every one of you Ladies have touched my life in a special way I want to say thank you ( perhaps with some FEVAH Haaa a joke mi a mek hush Dillon LOL :jest: ) for having my back and letting this board be an outlet for all of us going through the process.

I know yall were like where are the updates but let me tell you all that drama was so emotionally draining even to type it and some of you have seen the saga so you know it was a hot mess LOL ( although I need to chronicle it cause some people would not believe what we endured in such a short time) from the stealing from my Husband, :dead: pulling a knife on him, the late night fights with Baby Daddy, all the fighting verbal and physical , :ph34r: the Nino Brown from New Jack city episode in my living room, to my oldest the running out of the restaurant in the snow storm cause he just couldn't accept my Husband and rather live by himself :blink: …… I could go on and on. I just hope it's over and we are only moving forwards not backwards. A good indication was last night he talked to me extensively about several reports he did on Haiti this weekend and he needed some pics of me and the family in Haiti to for his presentation. This would have never happened months or even a week ago so that is progress. It can only get better from here! :dance:

Ok part 2 of my weekend soon come

Im glad things are going much better for you Praise God!

Timeline

hey everyone~

I got Troys police cert today. There are two of them. There is a place under his picture that says "to be signed by person named above" but he didnt sign. Should I sign for him? Do I send both of them to the NVC with our DS230, or just one? I need some help before I eff this up. Do you all remember what your spouses PR's looked like? :angry::bonk:

Timeline
Hey ladies Good afternoon!

Well hubby made it safe and sound to JA and almost gave his mom a heart attack cuz he surprised her. He went to the beach and visited relatives yesterday. I miss him so much :(

Shanette i cannot believe ur baby is 5 mths already

Q ur weekend sounds great!

Irie LOL@ Louis

aww he will be back soon

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline

True. Last night we played cards for a while, I tweezed him (one of our fave pasttimes), we watched last week's Undercover Boss, and other stuff. I LOOOOOVE parring with my husband.

That's awesome!

I know, right!

I do that about once a week, too. Also, I had oatmeal for breakfast. I like the weight management oatmeal because it has extra fiber & protein, plus I add some sliced almonds. Delicious!

I love doing that too! I pick up the tweezers and say "babes its tweezer time"!!!!!!!! ( I know yall think I am a mad woman)

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Timeline
I am not ashamed of myself. :no: If he wants to eat what he wants he knows he is going to have to cook. We went over that before he even got here.

Shaking my head poor hubby :yes:

Timeline
hey everyone~

I got Troys police cert today. There are two of them. There is a place under his picture that says "to be signed by person named above" but he didnt sign. Should I sign for him? Do I send both of them to the NVC with our DS230, or just one? I need some help before I eff this up. Do you all remember what your spouses PR's looked like? :angry::bonk:

i didn't sign it

and when i got to the interview they gave it to me to sign

its not an issue, i wouldn't sign for someone on something like that

i sent both of them with the DS230 and made a photocopy for myself

upherebl.gif

Timeline
Shaking my head poor hubby :yes:

Believe me if I cooked then you would really be saying poor hubby. :yes:

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
Believe me if I cooked then you would really be saying poor hubby. :yes:

:lol:

upherebl.gif

Timeline

You all looked like you had a great time at my2's wedding. Congrats Jess...you were a beautiful bride.

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.