MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 23)

4,872 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

HI JQ...the dog looks cute and I hope it lifts your spirits a bit.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
JQ... Prince is so freaking cute!!! :) He doesnt get too big does he? Tierra wants a little fluff ball..

This is what the mom looks like maltese.jpg

Im going to keep his hair cut short.

Edited by Jamerican Queen

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey ladies Good afternoon!

Well hubby made it safe and sound to JA and almost gave his mom a heart attack cuz he surprised her. He went to the beach and visited relatives yesterday. I miss him so much :(

Shanette i cannot believe ur baby is 5 mths already

Q ur weekend sounds great!

Irie LOL@ Louis

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Timeline
LOL don't I know it. I told him he needs to do a lot of cooking for us so we can freeze it and warm it up while he is gone. He did agree! :thumbs:

I can cook just not any Jamaican dishes so we aren't going to starve while he is away...we just won't be eating any Jamaican food.

Dills! you ought to be ashamed of yourself... spoiled brat :lol:

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline
ShaNette - nice seeing you. Congrats on your son.

Philly - I am so happy things are going forward for your family.

Dillion - I am super spoiled myself. Damien was resting the entire day yesterday so my daughter and I went to the grocery store without him. Can I tell you that is the first time in 5 years I did big grocery shopping with him? I goof off while he does all the work. I actually felt lost. It's sad...what did I do before he came here?

I did grocery shopping on Saturday all by myself. And I felt like a fish outta water cuz he buys all the west indian stuff. :blush:

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Timeline
Hey ladies Good afternoon!

Well hubby made it safe and sound to JA and almost gave his mom a heart attack cuz he surprised her. He went to the beach and visited relatives yesterday. I miss him so much :(

Shanette i cannot believe ur baby is 5 mths already

Q ur weekend sounds great!

Irie LOL@ Louis

Awww that is great to hear 1luv. He will be home before you know it. My hubby leaves a week from today. :crying:

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

JQ....cute puppy...my daughter wants a dog but I told her we would get one once Michael gets here cause I don't need another responsibility on ME!...

How did the car shopping go? Yall find one?

Visa Journey

Service Center :

Consulate : Jamaica

03-13-2009 : Married

10-16-2009: I-130 Sent to Chicago

10-18-2009: I-130 Delivered

10-23-2009: Cashed check

10-23-2009: NOA1

10-27-2009: Touched

02-08-2010: NOA2!! APPROVED!! email/text received

02-13-2010: NOA2 hard copy received

NVC JOURNEY

02-12-2010: NVC Case # assigned

02-15-2010: email address given to NVC operator

02-22-2010: AOS/DS3032 email received by NVC

02-22-2010: AOS $70 bill paid

02-22-2010: DS3032 Hardcopy Fedx

02-23-2010: DS3032 received signed for by K.STLAURENT

03-04-2010: DS3032 accepted and system updated

03-04-2010: paid IV bill

took a long time to send in ppwk due to husband's birth certificate delay :(

got birth certificate FINALLY!!!

didn't keep good records...sent in the ppwk and got a RFE for copy of passport

06-24-2010: NVC received the form I forgot to send ...oops

08-02-2010: still waiting on a case complete.....ughhhhh

08-10-2010: 2nd RFE for an updated police record-although the one we have was dated 4 months ago......ughhhhhhh

09-01-2010: NVC received checklist letter with a new police report..

09-23-2010: case complete FINALLY

11-12-2010: Interview-blue slip, need of a co-sponsor & petitioner at interview

12-07-2010: Petitioner interview w/co-sponsor paperwork

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Well still trying to catch up but wanted to thank everyone for their positive encouragement and Prayers ( Lawny I love you! :innocent: ) where my boys are concerned. Last night I nearly dropped when my oldest son told me he would sign the behavior contract I implemented for them and that he was ready to become a part of the family again. Praise GOD, it has only been almost a year and I had no idea where the light a the end of the tunnel was I had faith that the Creator would pull me through. I was so happy at that moment and although Motherhood always presents its challenges with a stronger family unit we can work through anything in the future.

This past year has been an emotional roller coaster from happiness with my husband arriving, disappointments with two miscarriages and turmoil with the never ending drama with both boys. I thank my VJ family from everyone still on the board to Yardies that now live on FB for always having positive words for me and keeping me strong with their own stories of adjustment and letting me know I am not alone! Each and every one of you Ladies have touched my life in a special way I want to say thank you ( perhaps with some FEVAH Haaa a joke mi a mek hush Dillon LOL :jest: ) for having my back and letting this board be an outlet for all of us going through the process.

I know yall were like where are the updates but let me tell you all that drama was so emotionally draining even to type it and some of you have seen the saga so you know it was a hot mess LOL ( although I need to chronicle it cause some people would not believe what we endured in such a short time) from the stealing from my Husband, :dead: pulling a knife on him, the late night fights with Baby Daddy, all the fighting verbal and physical , :ph34r: the Nino Brown from New Jack city episode in my living room, to my oldest the running out of the restaurant in the snow storm cause he just couldn't accept my Husband and rather live by himself :blink: …… I could go on and on. I just hope it's over and we are only moving forwards not backwards. A good indication was last night he talked to me extensively about several reports he did on Haiti this weekend and he needed some pics of me and the family in Haiti to for his presentation. This would have never happened months or even a week ago so that is progress. It can only get better from here! :dance:

Ok part 2 of my weekend soon come

Sweetie......I get you completely. I live with that drama ####### nearly every day. And you are right. It's exhausting. Sometimes you just have to shut down to retain any of your sanity. You know if you ever want to vent, I'm here. Believe me, your stories cannot be any worse then mine.

Take care.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
HI JQ...the dog looks cute and I hope it lifts your spirits a bit.

Thanks he really does and he is a mess, sooooo cute!!! :yes:

My husband has never held a dog before and he had this one all inthe bed, Im like move that dog, he said he might get your spot :bonk:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline
Dills! you ought to be ashamed of yourself... spoiled brat :lol:

I am not ashamed of myself. :no: If he wants to eat what he wants he knows he is going to have to cook. We went over that before he even got here.

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
LOL Shemmy I know we did everything ourselves for so long before they got here being single moms and it really is nice having them around. I was just thinking yesterday I can't even remember the last time I cleaned the house.

:lol: I called him so many times :wacko: . He puts everything in the cart, bag everything, carry them to the car, unload the groceries then cook...every Sunday. I read magazines :blink:

We alternate paying so now I just stay home when it's his turn :whistle:

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
HA. shemmy.. i LOVE IT.. your telling me this can go on for at least another 5 years???? i was sure it would wear off soon.. we'll see.. :unsure:

you need fi sit dat belly down tho.. tryna sneak out wid out him!!!

Yeah...I usually do most of the cooking until recently. I still try to at least once or twice a week.

I was bored yesterday cuz we stayed in the house all Saturday because I wasn't feeling well. He watches every sport on TV so he was content...not me :no: .

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
JQ....cute puppy...my daughter wants a dog but I told her we would get one once Michael gets here cause I don't need another responsibility on ME!...

is micheal okay with that???.. if he like roger, it will have to stay outside lol and YOU will be the one to bathe it :whistle:

I am not ashamed of myself. :no: If he wants to eat what he wants he knows he is going to have to cook. We went over that before he even got here.

Tell'em again dillon! :dance::dance::dance:

as long as they knew before.. its ALLL GOOOD lol

Timeline

Girl this man is crazy, we went looking with his money and do you know he has decided to save up move thousands and buy the car he want 2009-nissan-murano.jpg can someone please tell him he will be saving for ever. :bonk:

So that means he will use and abuse my carsebring_p.jpg until it breaks down. (mine is red)

So girl Im so frustrated with Flash, I could Scream-3-scream-678255_1024_768.jpg

When I first met him in Jamaica he had a nice car, let his friend drive it one night and he ran head on with a truck. So he hasnt had a car, so why you wanna go big in US and aint go big in jamaica.

GirlBOOM on the car and car shopping.

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.