MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 23)

4,872 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Sus how's JetBlue? that's who I'm flying with next week for the first time :unsure: the tickets were super cheap from Orlando to mobay :yes: $69 each way

I LOVE LOVE LOVE JetBlue - Flights have always been on time, the seats have more leg room than the others - every seat has a free TV in the back of it that you can either watch movies (free) or various TV shows - I have always flown them when I can, and faithfully flown them to JA since they started the route - You can bring your own headsets or buy some for $2 - Also, the staff always seem to truly like their job - they joke around with each other and the passengers, just makes for a more enjoyable flight -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi Shanette it is good to see you around. I think last time you were on you said you were pregnant...did you have the baby or am I mixing you up with someone else?

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Hi Shanette it is good to see you around. I think last time you were on you said you were pregnant...did you have the baby or am I mixing you up with someone else?

Hey girl!

I did he will be 5mo on Thursday. Boy that was the easiest pregnancy. So glad I didn't have him first or I'd be having a bunch of kids by now. How do you attach pics? I can show you how cute he is. My daughter and him have the cutest bond already. He just laughs at whatever she does and she sings him songs and gets in his crib with him. It's really cute. How are things with you?

Edited by ShaNette

Honesty is the best policy but never use honesty as an excuse to be hurtful.

1vOEm7.png

NbWqm7.png

Filed: Timeline

Hi dillon -- what you cook this weekend?

Shanette -------- what's up girl. How old is the baby now?

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I LOVE LOVE LOVE JetBlue - Flights have always been on time, the seats have more leg room than the others - every seat has a free TV in the back of it that you can either watch movies (free) or various TV shows - I have always flown them when I can, and faithfully flown them to JA since they started the route - You can bring your own headsets or buy some for $2 - Also, the staff always seem to truly like their job - they joke around with each other and the passengers, just makes for a more enjoyable flight -

YAAAAY I'm super excited about the leg room and the TV :dance::dance::dance::dance:

02/04/10 Case complete

02/08/10 Interview scheduled

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

04/05/10 received welcome letter dated 03/30/10 :)

04/08/10 Card Production Ordered!

04/13/10 Approval Notice Sent! :)

04/15/10 Second Welcome Letter dated 4/8/10?

04/19/10 Card received!! WOOHOO!

loveshower.gif046314001268967245-final.gif

Removing Conditions Timeline (I-751)

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

2/21/12 NOA Received by mail

2/27/2012 Biometrics Notice received

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

Timeline
Hey girl!

I did he will be 5mo on Thursday. Boy that was the easiest pregnancy. So glad I didn't have him first or I'd be having a bunch of kids by now. How do you attach pics? I can show you how cute he is. My daughter and him have the cutest bond already. He just laughs at whatever she does and she sings him songs and gets in his crib with him. It's really cute. How are things with you?

Wow, it doesn't seem that it has been that long! Congrats on the baby boy - You can upload directly from your computer at the box below your post - there is a spot - or you can link them from an album by using the image tags.

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Well still trying to catch up but wanted to thank everyone for their positive encouragement and Prayers ( Lawny I love you! :innocent: ) where my boys are concerned. Last night I nearly dropped when my oldest son told me he would sign the behavior contract I implemented for them and that he was ready to become a part of the family again. Praise GOD, it has only been almost a year and I had no idea where the light a the end of the tunnel was I had faith that the Creator would pull me through. I was so happy at that moment and although Motherhood always presents its challenges with a stronger family unit we can work through anything in the future.

This past year has been an emotional roller coaster from happiness with my husband arriving, disappointments with two miscarriages and turmoil with the never ending drama with both boys. I thank my VJ family from everyone still on the board to Yardies that now live on FB for always having positive words for me and keeping me strong with their own stories of adjustment and letting me know I am not alone! Each and every one of you Ladies have touched my life in a special way I want to say thank you ( perhaps with some FEVAH Haaa a joke mi a mek hush Dillon LOL :jest: ) for having my back and letting this board be an outlet for all of us going through the process.

I know yall were like where are the updates but let me tell you all that drama was so emotionally draining even to type it and some of you have seen the saga so you know it was a hot mess LOL ( although I need to chronicle it cause some people would not believe what we endured in such a short time) from the stealing from my Husband, :dead: pulling a knife on him, the late night fights with Baby Daddy, all the fighting verbal and physical , :ph34r: the Nino Brown from New Jack city episode in my living room, to my oldest the running out of the restaurant in the snow storm cause he just couldn’t accept my Husband and rather live by himself :blink: …… I could go on and on. I just hope it’s over and we are only moving forwards not backwards. A good indication was last night he talked to me extensively about several reports he did on Haiti this weekend and he needed some pics of me and the family in Haiti to for his presentation. This would have never happened months or even a week ago so that is progress. It can only get better from here! :dance:

Ok part 2 of my weekend soon come

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline

thanks shanette! we went ahead and did the dang thing girl.. one of the best decisions i have made.. :wub:

oh phills.. roger was right..it wasn't a TRUE first day :rolleyes: .. he just watched some videos and listened to some ppl talk bout benefits and rules..

he has another orientation this friday and then he will get his work schedule.. :content:

Well still trying to catch up but wanted to thank everyone for their positive encouragement and Prayers ( Lawny I love you! :innocent: ) where my boys are concerned. Last night I nearly dropped when my oldest son told me he would sign the behavior contract I implemented for them and that he was ready to become a part of the family again. Praise GOD, it has only been almost a year and I had no idea where the light a the end of the tunnel was I had faith that the Creator would pull me through. I was so happy at that moment and although Motherhood always presents its challenges with a stronger family unit we can work through anything in the future.

This past year has been an emotional roller coaster from happiness with my husband arriving, disappointments with two miscarriages and turmoil with the never ending drama with both boys. I thank my VJ family from everyone still on the board to Yardies that now live on FB for always having positive words for me and keeping me strong with their own stories of adjustment and letting me know I am not alone! Each and every one of you Ladies have touched my life in a special way I want to say thank you ( perhaps with some FEVAH Haaa a joke mi a mek hush Dillon LOL :jest: ) for having my back and letting this board be an outlet for all of us going through the process.

I know yall were like where are the updates but let me tell you all that drama was so emotionally draining even to type it and some of you have seen the saga so you know it was a hot mess LOL ( although I need to chronicle it cause some people would not believe what we endured in such a short time) from the stealing from my Husband, :dead: pulling a knife on him, the late night fights with Baby Daddy, all the fighting verbal and physical , :ph34r: the Nino Brown from New Jack city episode in my living room, to my oldest the running out of the restaurant in the snow storm cause he just couldn’t accept my Husband and rather live by himself :blink: …… I could go on and on. I just hope it’s over and we are only moving forwards not backwards. A good indication was last night he talked to me extensively about several reports he did on Haiti this weekend and he needed some pics of me and the family in Haiti to for his presentation. This would have never happened months or even a week ago so that is progress. It can only get better from here! :dance:

Ok part 2 of my weekend soon come

Philly, God's working it out just stay strong like you have been. Give it Him, He can handle it! Yall are in my prayers. :yes:

1vOEm7.png

NbWqm7.png

Timeline

ShaNette...shut up!!!! He is 5 months already...seems just like yesterday you told us you were expecting.

Tre I didn't cook a darn thing this weekend. Friday we went out to eat, Saturday Mikel made curry chicken with white rice and then yesterday he made curry shrimp with rice and peas. Yes I am SPOILED!!!!! :D:P

Philly I am truely happy to hear about his turn around. I will continue to keep you in my prayers and hope only good things come your way. Hopefully now that there will be less stress you and Hubby can have that baby. I know how bad you guys want one together. And as alwasy we will be her for you!

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Philly -- I love you MORER....

dillon you better get to cooking M will be on vacation soon......

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Okay either I'm super slow or this is dumb! I can't figure out the pic thing. SUS or any techie superhero Please Help!

1vOEm7.png

NbWqm7.png

Timeline
Philly -- I love you MORER....

dillon you better get to cooking M will be on vacation soon......

LOL don't I know it. I told him he needs to do a lot of cooking for us so we can freeze it and warm it up while he is gone. He did agree! :thumbs:

I can cook just not any Jamaican dishes so we aren't going to starve while he is away...we just won't be eating any Jamaican food.

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

This is going to be a day of me commenting on old news so just bear with me....

Tre, I see Immigration has finally grown a brain and got your pw in order. So did they ever find the original petition or did you have go and shove a 2nd copy in their face?

1vOEm7.png

NbWqm7.png

LOL don't I know it. I told him he needs to do a lot of cooking for us so we can freeze it and warm it up while he is gone. He did agree! :thumbs:

I can cook just not any Jamaican dishes so we aren't going to starve while he is away...we just won't be eating any Jamaican food.

MIKEL....don't do it...mek ar cook.

tep aff a mi name

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.