Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 23)

4,872 posts in this topic

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

my friend know i love peanut butter and just gave me some smart balance natural peanut butter w/ flax oil..

that ish is a nasty mess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i wanna throw this container on the floor it was so nasty..

Timeline
Good morning Yardies:

Im up early today, well, because Im used to it and Im about to hit the road soon to attend my2's wedding!!! I can't wait. I will take lots of pictures and post on FB. Gotta take my time driving because the weather is not being nice and cooperating. Mi tyaad of di dyamm snow! :angry: Anyway, you ladies, myjam and Eric, behave while Im gone... Peace and blessings to you all. I'll check in one last time before I hit the road which is about in 1-1/2 hours :)

R u going?? Aww how nice!

Congrats My2!!!

my friend know i love peanut butter and just gave me some smart balance natural peanut butter w/ flax oil..

that ish is a nasty mess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i wanna throw this container on the floor it was so nasty..

Ewwwww...poe thang!

Why is it that when I am at work I have a yogurt and am good to go - I made bacon, eggs, and grits this am - And am about to heat up a patty!

Sounds yummy!

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Why is it that when I am at work I have a yogurt and am good to go - I made bacon, eggs, and grits this am - And am about to heat up a patty!

Because at home you have the whole pantry and refridgerator!

Goodmorning JQ.

I got the refund :dance::dance: They didn't give me a confirmation though, lady said "there's no such as a confirmation ma'am" So I'll be calling back in a hour just to confirm it was refunded as I requested. I'm so happy that I wouldn't care if he got the visa next month, ok I'm lying.

Eeew!!

Edited by kjenkins86

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

Timeline

whew.. thats good kj..

the friend is a health nut.. i should have know this stuff was gonna be nasty..

i will give it to roger.. he always stressing eating healthy.. i bet he won't eat that!!!

oh my gosh.. i just yawned and that stuff is still grossing me out on my breath!!! i need a MINT!!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
notice how everybody ignoring you dada.. that is a hint to finish di bumbaclaat story!!

yup :angry:

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

I got the refund :dance::dance: They didn't give me a confirmation though, lady said "there's no such as a confirmation ma'am" So I'll be calling back in a hour just to confirm it was refunded as I requested. I'm so happy that I wouldn't care if he got the visa next month, ok I'm lying.

Yayyyyy...money in the bank...dayummm what ya think... :dance::dance::dance:

----------------------------

Morning Dada :star:

Edited by Dens Wifey

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

Eating for 2?

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
notice how everybody ignoring you dada.. that is a hint to finish di bumbaclaat story!!

Ha ha.....we wouldn't do that :devil:

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
Gurl.....wow, it's a small world...yep you know all about the Freaknik...chile why they trying to bring it back? Please go sit it down...Atlanta can barely handle crowds of people on a regular day...forget when scheduled events are going on..."if" it does make a comeback...I think that will be a good weekend for me to get out of dodge!

Y did they ever stop them?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.