MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 23)

4,872 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
all those paragraphs and only two mentions of roc?! gyal tappi!

btw ppl when reading dada's posts "ctrl+F+ROC" is your freind

lol :lol:

alright sistren..

tomorrow this time..roger will be at his J O B..

WHOOOOOOO

have a good evening!!!

:dance: yayyyyy :dance:

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
Damn yuh caught me I know I am really trying to so much better especially what happened in Haiti and even something that happened in JA forced me to put things in perspective and open my eyes and do things differently there are so many people that depend on me and I need to get it together :star: .....

OH Jus I thang God for all of the good people who are helping in the country it's such a devastation and people have no clue the stories I hear I can't even fathom....

God bless the wide 6 boys under 15 mi would drap!

LOL @ Bunz girl them look 10x's bigger to me when I saw them and Foxy is so preggers. Storm is still wild and Hancock trying to dagger everything that moves LOL.

Hubby missed them he loves those pus and you are right that panther on his arm is perfect!

I am so trying Lawny it is so hard and money i send don't put a dent in what is needed I mean all of my family is displaced! No infrastructure and over the years all the power that has changed hands and nothing has been done to improve the country just plain tief! I am just ready to go home feelign really down now.....

I like the Cranberry twist :yes:

Philly keep me posted about Foxy, I may want a kitten :blink: (Steve gonna kill me)

Nothing wrong with still being a "fashionista" just be one on a budget :)

Lawd I gotta run home, I will be on VJ tonight catching up!

I will text you from the Supremo got to get Yams and bananas etc since we will be stuck in soon come

Does Supremo's sell carribean items? I know where one is :)

Delta said it'll be free to change it if he travels by this sunday. Other than that, the change fee remains $150...

Aww KJ. I hope things work out

Yeah....or Maddog 20/20...

oh my gawd i remember my friend and i drinking that and she started hallucinating, she said neva eva again lmao :rofl:

Yes, Philly that is one of the principles that Dave Ramsey teaches in his Financial Peace course.

Hehehe Quana! :star:

I MUST find this class and TAKE IT!!!! I wanna do better lawd knows i do!

Timeline
That's what *I* want to know!

Yeah. She was acting kinda buster-ish.

:dance::dance:

Moscato (Allegro & D'Asti) is the only wine I like. The rest aren't sweet enough. Hmm. I kinda want some now...

Look at you Nat! :) drinkin wine and all okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

I don't post for a week and you already forgot me? :crying: I really want my friendship ring back!

Miss you all and wish you all the best.

I was wondering where you had gone! Welcome back :)

Timeline

Good morning Yardies:

Im up early today, well, because Im used to it and Im about to hit the road soon to attend my2's wedding!!! I can't wait. I will take lots of pictures and post on FB. Gotta take my time driving because the weather is not being nice and cooperating. Mi tyaad of di dyamm snow! :angry: Anyway, you ladies, myjam and Eric, behave while Im gone... Peace and blessings to you all. I'll check in one last time before I hit the road which is about in 1-1/2 hours :)

Timeline
Morning all! I am up early - but I am not leaving my couch - it's snowing like crazy, work from home day!

Safe travels MrsTee, enjoy the wedding!!

Congrats My2!!

Thank you Sus!

Timeline

Goodmorning yardies!

MrsTee: safe travels but I thought the wedding was tomorrow...

My2: have fun girl and don't stress about a thing!

The schools are closed so I'm home and thought I could work on my paper but I guess not because my sister's tribe (3 kids) are being so loud!

Have a great day everyone.

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

Mawning Ladies it's a snowy mess out there working from home and trying to catch up. OIn a conference call already but TGIF!!!!!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline
Goodmorning yardies!

MrsTee: safe travels but I thought the wedding was tomorrow...

My2: have fun girl and don't stress about a thing!

The schools are closed so I'm home and thought I could work on my paper but I guess not because my sister's tribe (3 kids) are being so loud!

Have a great day everyone.

The wedding is tomorrow but we wanted to make a weekend of it and go early because of the weather.. Thank you!

Mawning Ladies it's a snowy mess out there working from home and trying to catch up. OIn a conference call already but TGIF!!!!!

Philly mi chat wid ya soon :)

Okay folks going to clean off the car, time to hit the road! Talk to you on Sunday :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Mawnin Yardies...

I was so happy to wake and not see snow outside. Yippie! I sure hope it stays that way because I don't know how I would manage with 55mph winds and snow. PA, NJ, NY, I guess it's your turn because you guys missed it when we got hit the first time. Happy shoveling and be careful.... kikikiki

Enjoy the wedding and drive safe Tracey. Congrats my2 and all the best to you and hubby. I never got my invite, but mi still love yuh same way. LMAO

Sus, enjoy working from home today.

Talk about Mad DOg 20 20.... What about Cisco AKA Liquid Crack. The stories I could share about that shyt are so crazy.

Have a great day Everyones in my Madea voice...

Goodmorning yardies!

I hope you get that visa today Kj....

Edited by *SunRay*

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

DaDa, it's Friday and I know your not going to make us go through the weekend in suspense. Come back and finish the story because mi a sit an wait pon yuh......

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

I used to live in Albany...for two months and then moved back home...... I went to Tuskegee for college, so I know all about Freaknik too.... :lol:

Gurl.....wow, it's a small world...yep you know all about the Freaknik...chile why they trying to bring it back? Please go sit it down...Atlanta can barely handle crowds of people on a regular day...forget when scheduled events are going on..."if" it does make a comeback...I think that will be a good weekend for me to get out of dodge!

Edited by Dens Wifey

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
Mawnin Yardies...

I was so happy to wake and not see snow outside. Yippie! I sure hope it stays that way because I don't know how I would manage with 55mph winds and snow. PA, NJ, NY, I guess it's your turn because you guys missed it when we got hit the first time. Happy shoveling and be careful.... kikikiki

Enjoy the wedding and drive safe Tracey. Congrats my2 and all the best to you and hubby. I never got my invite, but mi still love yuh same way. LMAO

Sus, enjoy working from home today.

Talk about Mad DOg 20 20.... What about Cisco AKA Liquid Crack. The stories I could share about that shyt are so crazy.

Have a great day Everyones in my Madea voice...

I hope you get that visa today Kj....

God knows why that man ain't coming any time soon because I owe him a good slap. He just called me and said "baby I got good news, the visa is here and I'm just waiting on m friend to come get me so we can pick it up" then bust out laughing that it was a joke. I'm so :angry::angry::angry: it's not even funny, why would he think to crack a joke like that? I told him since he got so much jokes he better go do standup comedy on the corner and makesure he come up w' that $150 to change the flight. I've never been so mad at him before. He just ruined my day more than how it already was.

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.