MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 23)

4,872 posts in this topic

Den's Wifey - Congrats on being almost debt free :thumbs:

Thanks Shemmy! It's been a long process but I can almost see my way through...lol! :dance:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's what one of the Kardashian's just named their little boy isn't it?

Yep, she named him Mason Dash Disick...I want to name my lil' one Dasher and call him Dash for short. :thumbs:

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

We talked about bringing her once we were in a place to do so if she & her Mom wanted it to happen. The reason I've been thinking about the K-2 is because of the 1 year time frame they give you before you have to go through the whole huge process again. If there was a way to get her here & then send her to St. Maarten to go to school until it was time for high school, I'd do that. But I'm sure there are time limits on how long she has to reside in the U.S. before she'd go out of status even if she had a greencard.

I wish I knew the whole story & whose decision (albeit a good one) it was to have her go to his Mom's. It is so hard to get straight answers from anyone on anything it seems. I guess it's just a different communication style....it seems details aren't as important or everyone intuitively knows what the other person means. But I do think her being there is better for her, it never felt like she was in very good hands when she was staying with her mom.

You're right, one step at a time & I need to have more faith. I see it every day....immigrants everywhere working jobs even though they can't even speak the language, let alone read it. If they can do it, he can too...I keep reminding myself of that.

I wish they gave more time to file K-2...very few people are probably ready & settled to bring more family here after only a year. I'm not in a big hurry but was considering trying to make that timeline. It is going to have to wait though.

My anger with BM comes from his last & only phone call to her. I was fine with her prior to that. But when the first thing that came out of her mouth when he called was if he had a job yet, it became abundantly clear that her only motive was to get money from him. Not, "how are you?", "how's life in farrin?", "how's married life?"...none of that, just "are you working?" After that, we haven't called again. If she has business, she can talk to his Mom & she can relay it.

He's hard enough on himself about his poor choices that I don't feel the need to be. He is brutal on himself so I know he doesn't need me to help him recognize anything. Life is sure a crazy learning process. I know he (& I) are learning daily about decisions & the choices we make. I hope he's learning how to make better choices in the future although some days I'm not sure. :wacko:

Patience......breathe in, breathe out. :blush::whistle:

Aww... Ells you guys will get there...together! Like you said patience, breathe in, breather out!

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hi everyone!!

I finally have internet - we are over in Portland now. Yankee's wedding was absolutely beautiful, she was glowing! We had the best time with all of them, and have a bazillion pics that will be posted when we reach home. Can't read back now, I see you chatted to a new thread! Hope everyone is okay!

Sus!!! Glad you had a great time. Thanks for letting us know about the wedding...

She posted some new baby pics on FB!

The baby is beautiful!

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
Dang, 20 inches! :wow:

:angry: Yeah...

Good morning Yardies :)

Thanks for this Tee, you are so right. I'm glad that your son and his brother have been able to get to know each other and maintain their relationship...so love it!

Thanks I am too. He even calls me mom and asks me for advice.

The baby is beautiful!

Isnt she though? You just wanna kiss her all over... :blush:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Positive vibes to AMQUEENS on your interview today!

ditto

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
They just dont catch us....

Cause it's usually in a language foreign to them.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
basically... I had baby mama drama years agoooooooo my son's brothers mom wasn't wrapped too tight (seriously) and used to always want to argue... Neither of us ended up with him because he is incarcerated.. but my last words to her was "As much as you don't want our son's to know each other, they will if they want to when they get older and there is nothing anyone can do it about it. My son's brother turned 19 in August and my son will be 19 in 2 days. They talk on the phone at least 3 times a week and his brother calls me mom. Told you.

Sometimes things have to run their course. In due time it will all work out by the good grace of God!

My head is spinning at that one, T.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
Has anyone heard how Yankee's wedding was?

Not me.....and I'm dying to see pics.

then yo hubby gone catch you like this 10012230~Found-Daisy-in-a-Dead-Faint-on-the-Floor-and-Captain-Hallam-Bending-Over-Her-Posters.jpg when you faint :rofl:

I just love visuals :help::bonk:

That's ME in the background. I just knocked her out and stole her cake.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
Hi everyone!!

I finally have internet - we are over in Portland now. Yankee's wedding was absolutely beautiful, she was glowing! We had the best time with all of them, and have a bazillion pics that will be posted when we reach home. Can't read back now, I see you chatted to a new thread! Hope everyone is okay!

Hey Sus, Yankees wedding was wonderful, From all of us at VJ thanks for being there and repping for us. Pics pics pics, we want pics!! :dance:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline
My head is spinning at that one, T.

I know.. she was never right in the head. She is now married and she now excepts my son. He even spent time over there. Wow, how honorable... it just took her until the time he became an adult to realize it. :wacko:

My daughter just reunited with her father's family too after a 5 year hiatus. Im satisfied because this is what SHE wants, but if it were up to me she wouldn't see them at all. But I can't do that to her or else she would despise me because of it...So I tolerate it for her sake. She wants Steve to go too all the time for support which I also think its wonderful and he is happy to be there for her too. So its a win-win situation all around.

I just think back to the bad choices in men I made...ugh sickens me.. the only good part is my kids.

Timeline
ditto

God Bless AM-Queen may her interview go smooth and her nerves be calm...... :yes:

I just think back to the bad choices in men I made...ugh sickens me.. the only good part is my kids.

Did I just say that or MrsTee, Girl I know SMH :huh:

Good morning ladies

Where are my manners

Like my granny used to say

Did I sleep with you last night, then greet me when you see me for the first time everyday.

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.