MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 23)

4,872 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
MrsTee... I wanna go. I have never been (never wanted to) on a cruise.. but hanging out with you sounds fun! LOL Just don't let me walk by your window 1st thing in the am! LOL

Where is the cheapest place we can all meet? Haven't you all wanted to come to Maine in the summer time! It could be the "Jamaican Invasion"! Wooohooo!

OMG Fun! Husbands, wives, kids ... fun!

LMAO - we can plan it for when Bigga is playing - Watch him drop down from shock :whistle:

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
oh please that man will be calling me every second of the day! Why do they tend to call more when they are away than when they are here :blush:

Y u bonking so fa :angry: weh me do?

jus a tease u...I love Maine...it's beautiful in the summer.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
oh please that man will be calling me every second of the day! Why do they tend to call more when they are away than when they are here :blush:

I KNOW RIGHT!!! and expect you to call all the time when you gone :angry:

i think its kinda cute now LOL but not at first heehee

Philly, you're in so much trouble.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Yes SHemmy! How is the belly... you should post more FB pics!

Oh an where are you registered? ANd finesse... you too! BOB MARLEY ONE LOVE shirts/onesies all around!! hahaha

I swear my entire life is online! LOL.. I don't care who knows what. Guess I am not good enough for a stalker! (knock on wood)....

Louis hates how I trust every darn person I meet.

Hey Irie. Not registered yet probably not until May. I cannot wait to order onesies. Will post pics soon.

MrsTee... I wanna go. I have never been (never wanted to) on a cruise.. but hanging out with you sounds fun! LOL Just don't let me walk by your window 1st thing in the am! LOL

Where is the cheapest place we can all meet? Haven't you all wanted to come to Maine in the summer time! It could be the "Jamaican Invasion"! Wooohooo!

LOL @ the Jamaican Invasion I am down as long as its hot :yes:

Hey girl....love it! Hehehehe :devil:

Girl my hubby is too skeptical of being online...he doesn't like how I am always yapping! :ranting:

Damian is getting that way now, chat bout what yuh run off yuh mouth bout now! :bonk: Lef mi alone LOL

Ok, lucky for us! :thumbs:

--------------------------

Likkle more y'all I need to seriously go and get some work done...the block is getting here around here and I got some last minute stuff dropped in my lap! :angry:

girl me too I am getting behind all my projects chatting with yall :help:

Philly, you're in so much trouble.

ruh roh mi in chubble!

Maybe some FEVAH will get me out of this one :lol:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

where is dillon and why she so quiet?

tep aff a mi name

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Girl, you are vindictive like me. This happened to a friend of mine at work. She would bring a carton of milk and people would drink out of it. She would tape the lid shut and people would still take it. My suggestion is to create a trap. Put the item that they keep taking in the fridge and spit on it. I guarantee you will feel 100% better. Or for things like drinks I will place I sign saying "goat milk" or "lab specimens". I wonder if they will touch in then.... :devil:

Char oh my lol

Timeline

Im down to go to Maine.. :)

Timeline

I went to lunch.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
mrs tee. i don't blame you.. i would be gone in a heartbeat.. roger would be ALRIGHT!!! i love the bahamas too.. my second home..

irie.. im the same way.. i put everything in cyberspace. LUCKILY i haven't had any backlash

Its an all class reunion cruise my best friend put together the trip. Her (our) room is free, so I only paid 100.00 (deposit) and airfare to fla. It was planned before I got married. Hubby very easy going. Shoo he probably needs a break from me. :lol: He isn't in any hurry to go back to JA either.

Timeline
OH ok well girl do you! :thumbs:

:rofl: that ish didn't work here I swear they take everything so I put my stuff in the exec fridge :yes:

Irie I love that LOL

LOL @ the stalker comment I had to put those privacy settings to good use. I wish there was a feature that tells you who is looking at your profile!

I know Z we all can't go everywhere with our hubbies :)

She is waiting on the FEVAH :devil:

Hubby is home with Q, A broke out long time LOL. They are gonna play Wii and try and finish Mario Lawd we spent hours in JA trying to get out of the Ice world :blink:.

Lawny I am about to heat up my ackee pattie :P

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.