Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 23)

4,872 posts in this topic

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
So, I get back from lunch and go check my mailbox and what's in it...the 2 KEYCHAINS! omg WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE!

Thats cause the person knew me DW and Jamerican was gonna fix their tail lol

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:rofl: I did that yesterday because my nose was bleeding.

Oh, nose bleed is not fun - Mine is my sinuses finally draining - but it's like someone turned the faucet on full force and it won't stop!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Sun, that reminds me how my grandma used to make us pull switches off her bush in the front. Being young and dumb I thought the smaller the switch the less it would hurt! boy was I wrong :lol:

girl i remember one time we ran from my grandmama as she was trying to get a switch.. all the way down the block..

it was 4 of us LOL..i don't remember what happened after..maybe i got a concussion LOL

Timeline
girl i remember one time we ran from my grandmama as she was trying to get a switch.. all the way down the block..

it was 4 of us LOL..i don't remember what happened after..maybe i got a concussion LOL

Poe thang lol

Take your time mama, I can always call you later

girl I was gonna text yuh when I was in line in the market for 2.5 hours last night and why this lady have a full beard :blink: :blink: LOL

For some reason since we reach back a farrin both Damian and I have been falling asleep early , now that's normal for me but not him he is always up late. Been having some crazy dreams too, he had a pregnancy dream but I'm waiting for the fish dream :yes: Lawd knows I had plenty of Baby dust in JA sprinkled on me!

Mi nah memba....wha happen?

Lawd Jamerican this was last year my youngest son was losing his mind and one of his episodes he took all the liqour out the house. Now mind you I have licquor from many islands and especially Haiti where you can't even buy it here and its all gone. Talk about hotter than fish grease :angry: :angry:

philly girl. i don't drink either.. but roger likes me to sip a lil sum sum wid him, makes him think he can have his way w/ me.. :blush:

i told him its a waste cuz nothing really happens except my head hurts.. its funny u mention arbor mist.. had my first glass of that tuesday..one of rogers jamaican buddies was here from FL..mi head a hawt afta di 2nd glass :wacko:

LOL girl that is too cure about Rog and wanting you to take a sip :devil: but you and me both I have such a low tolerance for alcohol and I really don't care for the taste YUCK if I drink it has to be sweet. Well we flew back to the US 1st class and let me tell you we had so much liquor, wine, rum and champagne girlllllll I was so tipsy coming off the plane :innocent::bonk: hot mess and Den's would say POE THANG!

and how long you think that bottle gonna last?lol, Might have to ask my MIL to ship me some :wacko:

We brought alot back, can't wait to give Mrs Bootsy a bottle. Do you know she asked for a rasta statue/ashstray with a spliff in his mouth. Ummmmm where were we supposed to find that in town we were cracking up looking all over we gave up and found one in the airport in Mobay.

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: Timeline
dats so immature tre.. had you sent the email??

No, the CIO did?

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

philly girl. i don't drink either.. but roger likes me to sip a lil sum sum wid him, makes him think he can have his way w/ me.. :blush:

i told him its a waste cuz nothing really happens except my head hurts.. its funny u mention arbor mist.. had my first glass of that tuesday..one of rogers jamaican buddies was here from FL..mi head a hawt afta di 2nd glass :wacko:

I love me some Arbor Mist...chile :whistle:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
Congratulations Myjamwifey... We love to hear this kind of news. :dance:

MrsTee: If I was in Jamaica I would pull one of the switches from off one of the willow tress from DaDa. LMAO Mi nah knoa if she ago git one whipping pon she backside yet.

My mom used to threaten my brother and I with Lilac switches... she did that so much she remembers using it... but she NEVER once hit us with one. I think she is getting "old timer's disease". :)

Her dad use to use one on the back of legs when she was bad! OUCH

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

LOL girl that is too cure about Rog and wanting you to take a sip :devil: but you and me both I have such a low tolerance for alcohol and I really don't care for the taste YUCK if I drink it has to be sweet. Well we flew back to the US 1st class and let me tell you we had so much liquor, wine, rum and champagne girlllllll I was so tipsy coming off the plane :innocent::bonk: hot mess and Den's would say POE THANG!

:yes::lol:

Thats cause the person knew me DW and Jamerican was gonna fix their tail lol

Okay, I was ready Freddy up over here..."I specialize in results!" :rofl:

i guess we knew it but of course the ex is getting the girls ready for his wedding next weekend so he is seeing me alot more often these days.. so he is cordial, but the next day he always sends me msg "quana, you don't look happy" or "i know you are just trying to make the best of your situation" :huh:

if he ONLY knew.. im trying to be nice and tell NOT tell him "im SOOOOOOOOOOOO much happier than ive ever been dude"

if you dont have nothing nice to say then don't say nothing right??

Poe Thang, he reaching... :whistle:

Think anyone in my office would notice if I stuck kleenex up my nose and walked around like that?

4274549458_7432cc3f71.jpg

:rofl: Poe thang!

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Think anyone in my office would notice if I stuck kleenex up my nose and walked around like that?

It works for me when my nose is stuffy.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Congrats :thumbs:

Sorry I'm late but welcome back DaDa and Philly.

Hey Shemmy ((( waving))) how is the belly

Congratulations Myjamwifey... We love to hear this kind of news. :dance:

MrsTee: If I was in Jamaica I would pull one of the switches from off one of the willow tress from DaDa. LMAO Mi nah knoa if she ago git one whipping pon she backside yet.

:rofl: :rofl:

Philly I might be going with you.. Hope Steve understands! :lol:

CHO yuh nuh guh nuhwhere without Steve Hush yuh mouth!

i guess we knew it but of course the ex is getting the girls ready for his wedding next weekend so he is seeing me alot more often these days.. so he is cordial, but the next day he always sends me msg "quana, you don't look happy" or "i know you are just trying to make the best of your situation" :huh:

if he ONLY knew.. im trying to be nice and tell NOT tell him "im SOOOOOOOOOOOO much happier than ive ever been dude"

if you dont have nothing nice to say then don't say nothing right??

Quanna the nerve of this guy :wow: I don't know him and I can't stand him :no:

So, I get back from lunch and go check my mailbox and what's in it...the 2 KEYCHAINS! omg WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE!

Oh hell to the naw!

Sorry Philly, Ells post much better FEVA with Barry Manilow :rofl::rofl::rofl:

long kissteet, I hope yuh hear me through the pc screen! Fevah soon come haaaa

:rofl: I needed one of yuh pics Sus!

congrats myjamwifey

dada leggo di story nuh!

more more more please

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline
:yes::lol:

Okay, I was ready Freddy up over here..."I specialize in results!" :rofl:

Poe Thang, he reaching... :whistle:

:rofl: Poe thang!

Ya know.. we must be related! :rofl:

Hey Shemmy ((( waving))) how is the belly

:rofl::rofl:

CHO yuh nuh guh nuhwhere without Steve Hush yuh mouth!

Quanna the nerve of this guy :wow: I don't know him and I can't stand him :no:

Oh hell to the naw!

long kissteet, I hope yuh hear me through the pc screen! Fevah soon come haaaa

:rofl: I needed one of yuh pics Sus!

more more more please

Ummm yes I am.. im going to the bahamas in July without him... I will miss him! :crying: but this is my first cruise :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.