MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 23)

4,872 posts in this topic

LOL! She loves her some dance music! She LOVES Gaga!

that makes 2 of us I'm always doing the dance moves from Bad Romance LOL

Philly... you are cooking up some concoctions in the kitchen! LOL

Oh OH SADE is on the View right now.

LOL got that from my Grammy she was always concocting something so I got it honest :yes:

OOh and I missed her ***sigh***

Sade is so awesome... but she needs to stop pulling that hair so tight! Her hairline is FARRRR back!

LOL LOL @ the hairline, she looks so good though timeless beauty. I love the album I can never get enough of her :no:

No, it sounds like she is overwhelmed by the entire process coupled with what obstacles there are to now overcome. And, if in the end, I found out the child he thought was his and supported.....and, now I was helping support till he could get through his education and find a decent job...well, if I found out it wasn't his and he was used all those years....I just might have the same thoughts.

All she said was "well, I don't know." That's a fair response to those thoughts. She did not commit either way. It didn't sound like anything but someone not sure of how she would respond. I would feel the same way.

JG :thumbs:

Thanks girl, they think they are baby Micheal Jackson's :rofl:

Moon walking all over my floor asking can we wax the floors Im like heck no :no:

Awwe that's whats up I remember doing that when I was young too, oh to be a kid again.....

True and at the end of the day...I'm attached to that lil' fella already as well so its all good...we gon make it do with it do.

((hugs)) :luv:

Girl my baby daddy tried this one on me and initiated the paternity test. Said due to the quickness of pregnancy #######,

So the paternity test came out 99.97 You are the father and he still aint paid no childsupport and that was 2004 or 2005.

did I even tell yall that he was on maury Povich with his first baby momma when my youngest son was 2 months old :bonk: he was the father then too :yes:

HUSH chat bout BD on Maury haaaaaaaaaaaa :lol:

Two comments.. and hope im not all in the mix.. .

I was silly to think that most babys mamas were like me! When it comes to my son and my ex, we get along, Im not vindictive and was more than happy when my ex remarried and his new wife was wanting to love my son too. More people to love him the better! But I was a fool to think that my hubby.. whose also a Libra.. that his kids mom would be so kind. She would love nothing more than to wreck us and put him thru misery over his kids and its so sad.... I always told myself Id never be with a man with kids because I never wanted the drama of all that.. (shallow I know) but now I look and see why I thought that way! This beeeatch is too much! ugh.. :wacko:

Hey atsleumas chime in anytime the more the merrier. Thanks for sharing, suh ie guh that's cause misery loves company!!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

heeeeeyyy dada

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
We were hoping to go during Christmas this year, but one of my friends is getting married to her baby daddy in JA in August and we're going down for that. Don't know if we can go back down that soon after, but I hope we can make it for Easter 2011. Oddly enough my husband hasn't been pressed at all about going back any time soon. In fact, when I brought up the idea of going down for the wedding he seemed quite surprised. He's already said that he's just going to see his mom & grandma--his brothers can come see him if they want (his words not mine, cause I like my BIL's). He's pretty low-key and doesn't like alot of folks in his business. Hell, he didn't even tell anybody he was leaving when he came. He told his mother THAT day (despite my many protests), and his friends eventually found out...smh...We have decided that when we have children that we will do at least 1 major holiday in each country every year. That's how I grew up...splitting the holidays between both sides of the family. I pray that it works out that way for us too!

I hope so to Mrs. P... its better when both parties are in accord with one another :thumbs:

Timeline

just for you philly:

Glo Ambassador and one of the star actresses in Nollywood, Uche Jumbo is reported to have recently aborted a 6-month old pregnancy she allegedly said to have for her (ex) lover, Uche Okechukwu, the ex Super Eagles soccer star

It started like a drama some months back when Uche started having some strange feeling in her body system, according to close sources, she went for a text and it was discovered that she was a few months gone. On hearing this good news, we squealed that, she made a call to the man who was supposed to be responsible for the fetus in her belly, Uche Okechukwu, but it was like a shock to her when the soccer star vehemently denied taking responsibility of that. In a confused state of mind, Uche Jombo, we were reliable informed, jetted out of the country to see if she could appease her lover to, at least, accept the pregnancy after all, she’s financially ok to take good care of the baby, but we heard that all her efforts proved abortive as Uche Okechukwu never consented to that kind of arrangement.

uche-okechukwu.jpg

Before Uche left for her trip, it was noticeable about the increase in her size and tummy, in fact, everybody who saw her then could tell that she had taking-in but her return back to the country few months after, she was looking so pale like someone who has not eating for a whole month. At the wedding of Tricia Eseigbe, Uche Jombo who was sighted amongst her colleagues was a shadow of her old self as a lot of her colleagues who greeted her later went back to comment about her skeletal shape.

If you see Uche Jombo lately, you will agree with me that definitely something is not right somewhere as far as her health is concerned. A report in one of the soft-sell journals in Lagos recently started that Uche was contacted and she was adamant about the whole issue until when she was later said to have told the reporter that “for me not to have responded quickly, that should tell you that I am not interested in that kind of talk.”

We shall keep you posted as event unfolds…

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

good morning everyone have a blessed day.

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline

Morning, Everyone!

Ells I applaud your honesty and it's no easy task but this is a sensitive situation and needs to be handled delicately.....

I echo that sentiment.

it is ok with me either way....who knows if i will even be able to expose my bod when this is over anyway...

Welcome to the club!

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi everyone!!

I finally have internet - we are over in Portland now. Yankee's wedding was absolutely beautiful, she was glowing! We had the best time with all of them, and have a bazillion pics that will be posted when we reach home. Can't read back now, I see you chatted to a new thread! Hope everyone is okay!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

Good Morning Sus! Glad you are having fun! Cannot wait to see the pictures!!!

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Good morning Yardies!

Thanks for the update Sus, I can't wait to see the pics.

Good luck AMQUEEN on your interview today!!!! Positive vibes your way! :dance:

Edited by Dens Wifey

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

good morning everyone have a blessed day.

Hi My2, how are the wedding plans going? Girl you're almost there...I know you're so excited! I am so ready for Sunday to get here.

Girl I have $200 a check my self so now that he has gotten hired from this temp job permanently the benefits are better so in march he is coming off my insurance and I am going on his. :dance:

Jamerican Queen, that is awesome!

thats true and it kills me to see but these kids deserve the best there is for them..

:thumbs:

that's putting it in a nice way...his fiancee asked me to help with the food and music selection and when her mother called us "savages" and said we spoke "chibberish" I got up and walked away from the table -- of course she later said she was just joking and trying to lighten the mood...whatevah

:wow:

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Hey Ladies! I'm all caught up on the reading on THIS thread! :lol: I just can't go back to the last thread to catch up...I'mma do better this time around! :blink: Are u folks at home or still at work?

Hi Mrs. Palmer...glad you were able to catch up! :star:

Ihubby is at work! :dance::dance::dance: He just started on Monday....

Congrats on the hubby starting that job. :thumbs:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

how much snow did you get Tre? they said 20 inches for us

Dang, 20 inches! :wow:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

basically... I had baby mama drama years agoooooooo my son's brothers mom wasn't wrapped too tight (seriously) and used to always want to argue... Neither of us ended up with him because he is incarcerated.. but my last words to her was "As much as you don't want our son's to know each other, they will if they want to when they get older and there is nothing anyone can do it about it. My son's brother turned 19 in August and my son will be 19 in 2 days. They talk on the phone at least 3 times a week and his brother calls me mom. Told you.

Sometimes things have to run their course. In due time it will all work out by the good grace of God!

Thanks for this Tee, you are so right. I'm glad that your son and his brother have been able to get to know each other and maintain their relationship...so love it!

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.