MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 23)

4,872 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Girl Praise God indeed! It's not the best job--but it's a job, and will definitely begin to build up his American resume. Plus, he can get benefits and I'm like WHOOO HOOO cause adding him to my health benefits was gonna be an extra $300 every 2 weeks outta my check! :crying:

Girl I have $200 a check my self so now that he has gotten hired from this temp job permanently the benefits are better so in march he is coming off my insurance and I am going on his. :dance:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
WTH

minstrels_500_2.jpg

WHERE do you find this stuff JQ?? :blink:

Ells -- let me find out you're a LUSH...I think that's what it's called yard term RUMHEAD

:whistle::innocent: Mi jus like a likkle tip!

Mrs. P -- she's not the first and I'm sure she won't be the last DUMBA$$ -- we went through the same thing last year when my cousin married the lady he went to college with in the states. His fiancee family was a bit too stooshie for me, but we were all there to have a good time. Well, would you know that her uncle cut the mic when one of MY uncle was talking...mi seh one piece a war nearly bruck out

That is SOOOO RUDE!!

Timeline
My hubby wants to go back when we do the AOS for the CR1 which will be 2011 August he said then he will be ready with his 10 year green card. :blink:

we are going back for xmas 2011 cause ive never been there during xmas

:angry::ranting::protest: If she was calling me that, I woulda had a few choice 'chibberish' words for her!! Like BUMBA @#$^#@$!

Hi Mrs. P! I'm still at work....1:15 left! :(

my job was closed

I'm at home...lounging in the bed...alone...hubby is at work! :dance::dance::dance: He just started on Monday....

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :dance::dance::dance:

Timeline
WHERE do you find this stuff JQ?? :blink:

I dont know girl I like visuals :rofl:

Ok ladies Im out hubby is waiting in the parking lot and when I told him to come in until I am ready he said no because he got on some UGLY pants lol :bonk:

Until tomorrow ladies

Be blessed

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline
I dont know girl I like visuals :rofl:

Ok ladies Im out hubby is waiting in the parking lot and when I told him to come in until I am ready he said no because he got on some UGLY pants lol :bonk:

Until tomorrow ladies

Be blessed

Not the ugly pants!! LOL!! Night JQ!

The following is JQ's fault cause she got me looking at the web site that other pic was on:

:blink::blink:

Hulk%20Hogan%20Tattoo.jpg

Timeline
we are going back for xmas 2011 cause ive never been there during xmas

my job was closed

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :dance::dance::dance:

We were hoping to go during Christmas this year, but one of my friends is getting married to her baby daddy in JA in August and we're going down for that. Don't know if we can go back down that soon after, but I hope we can make it for Easter 2011. Oddly enough my husband hasn't been pressed at all about going back any time soon. In fact, when I brought up the idea of going down for the wedding he seemed quite surprised. He's already said that he's just going to see his mom & grandma--his brothers can come see him if they want (his words not mine, cause I like my BIL's). He's pretty low-key and doesn't like alot of folks in his business. Hell, he didn't even tell anybody he was leaving when he came. He told his mother THAT day (despite my many protests), and his friends eventually found out...smh...We have decided that when we have children that we will do at least 1 major holiday in each country every year. That's how I grew up...splitting the holidays between both sides of the family. I pray that it works out that way for us too!

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I know Sheka girl

Yardie Link up!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wonder when the date they gone give me, Hope its not Spring Break week the ticket gone be high,

Well we will see

That a mi My 2 no JG JJJJJQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ :rofl:

jg asked yesterday what visa she went for lol

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline
Congrats My2, JQ, and TAMH!!!

Dillon- I too have issues with FB. My husband never has don't anything shady, but it's like I'm obsessed with his page and what he is doing/talking to. I've just had too many lying, cheating men in my life so I tend to think all men are like that. I'm working on trying to chill though. I've thought about just breaking away from FB too for that reason.

Irie- I have no idea why and I wasn't even drinking, but baby "Iris" came to mind for your possible baby. I thought it's a combo of Irie and Louis. I mean your name is Cat , not Irie, but that is what I call you on here so that is why Iris came to mind. I know I'm a whack.

im so excited... im glad r doesnt have one cause i too would probably be obsessed for the same reason..

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline
jg asked yesterday what visa she went for lol

Hey Jess! I'm not sure if we'll be able to make it...hubby's job still has him in training right now and hasn't given him a schedule...hopefully he'll come home with one by the end of this week, and I'll be able to let u know...but even if I can make your wedding, we will still meet up when the weather gets warm! Are u just about ready?

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Timeline
Yeah I can understand that My2...its tough cause the babies/children are innocent you know? Not all Baby Mamas/Baby Daddies are shot out but some of them do not have the best intentions and use the children for their own personal agendas and that's so not right! :angry:

thats true and it kills me to see but these kids deserve the best there is for them..

Hey Jess! I'm not sure if we'll be able to make it...hubby's job still has him in training right now and hasn't given him a schedule...hopefully he'll come home with one by the end of this week, and I'll be able to let u know...but even if I can make your wedding, we will still meet up when the weather gets warm! Are u just about ready?

im so ready ..... i understand if you cant make it for his work schedule... hope you can but i understand... im happy he was able to find a job... and no matter what a link up soon come...

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline
I have a great grandma that is still alive 19547_296155436216_615741216_5124138_3828801_n.jpg

This is her with me and my hubby for the Welcome to America party Oct 09

95 baby :dance::dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

priceless..

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

i think you mean to say Big mama! We good. We had one of our baby showers on sunday and it was so nice. The hostess asked everyone to bring their favorite childrens book so we got an instant library. we also got 2 car seats, a double stroller, bouncy seats, a ton of clothes, and a bunch of other stuff.

both hubby and my son were sitting there like omg......at amazement at the bounty of gifts and also at how much everyone was into it.

my friends knew i got the pink monkey bedding so they had the stroller and car seats set up and had bought pink monkey stuffed animals and strapped them in and wheeled the stroller in.....it was too cute!

Ness this sounds soo nice I would love to see the pics on FB :yes: I truly love the idea about the books for the library that is awesome :thumbs: You are almost there girl :star:

8431_205844371216_615741216_4475261_4532557_n.jpg

People say me and my youngest (right) dont look alike either, but I was their when he POPPED out after 1 hour of labor :rofl:

JQ your boys look just like you, handsome young men :star:

Let me just say that I'm not conspiring to secretly do a DNA test or anything...I love Den and I support him or we wouldn't even be this far in the game...I just don't want him to end up having his heart crushed "if" it was thrown up in his face years later that he wasn't the Father...but I do know that you don't have to be a biological parent to raise and love a child...I had an awesome step-Father so I know what it is like to love a child...so I'm going to love, spoil, raise, and be there and support lil' one with all that I have.

Girl its time...either we ready or we not.... :rofl:

Den's that takes a mature person to step outside of the situation and see it from another perspective. I agree with you, DNA doesn't make you a parent. The best approach is to attack this head on if he has doubts let him lead the process for a test if not maybe you should leave it alone.....

i told hubby we should do a...watcha wan call it...'social experiement' and take the stroller with the monkeys strapped in and wheel it down the street or at the mall and he could record peoples reaction to me...people would be like #######??

OMG :bonk::rofl:

Okay! She was sanging her lil' heart out...she is full of energy and imagination...I love it!

I just love children period...awwww!

Serious ting? Mi guh pack up mi pickney and send dem come~ :yes:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
We were hoping to go during Christmas this year, but one of my friends is getting married to her baby daddy in JA in August and we're going down for that. Don't know if we can go back down that soon after, but I hope we can make it for Easter 2011. Oddly enough my husband hasn't been pressed at all about going back any time soon. In fact, when I brought up the idea of going down for the wedding he seemed quite surprised. He's already said that he's just going to see his mom & grandma--his brothers can come see him if they want (his words not mine, cause I like my BIL's). He's pretty low-key and doesn't like alot of folks in his business. Hell, he didn't even tell anybody he was leaving when he came. He told his mother THAT day (despite my many protests), and his friends eventually found out...smh...We have decided that when we have children that we will do at least 1 major holiday in each country every year. That's how I grew up...splitting the holidays between both sides of the family. I pray that it works out that way for us too!

Damien was the same way. I had to damn near force him to go back the first 2 years...it was worth it. Now he only wants to go back in August or December...I can work with that :thumbs:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.