MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 23)

4,872 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
Oh hell naw as Philly would say dey out of orda!!!!! That was some bold ish and you know when you say something everyone will look all innocent like not me....

and it's really sad because these people make well into the triple digits...Jesus keep me near the cross today...I can deal with certain things like I can ignore a liar, but I can't stand a TIEF! I will cut a TIEF in half.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I'm about to send an e-mail, but I'm wait until I calm down first. We had problems with people stealing lunches and it went on for 8 months until they installed a camera and found out who was doing it. They didn't want to spend the money installing the security camera, but it was happening too much. That was one of the reasons I have a fridge in my office. Someone drank my welches white grape juice (which is EXPENSIVE) right from the bottle...they were eating chips or bread and some of it got into the bottle -- I damn near lost my mind. I put a 12 pack of danactive in the same fridge came in the next day and on 2 was left. Also had someone eat half of my subway sandwich and that was the last straw. You could see the dents from the person's fingers on the other side of the sandwich...I went to Walmart the next day and got a fridge for $55. It was either that or I was going to lose my job and my religion. The NERVE of some people...and when I get upset at work, they can't understand a DAMN thing I'm saying.

Its not funny but when you said they cant understand you when you get mad did make me laugh.. Sorry. What cracks me up is how can you eat someone else’s lunch you don’t know about there hygiene at home or anything. Ughhh that makes me stomach queasy just thinking about it.

and it's really sad because these people make well into the triple digits...Jesus keep me near the cross today...I can deal with certain things like I can ignore a liar, but I can't stand a TIEF! I will cut a TIEF in half.

Yall and all these saying today have me rolling. I’m trying to look like I’m checking work e-mails here.

He got the Home Depot Job??? If so yayyyyyy congrats Q!

Yeah big ups Quana to your hubby...he bout to be on it! So happy for you guys...

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I wonder if someone is targeting you.

I used to do onsite computer support, where I'd spend the day visiting different people (all working for the same company as me) who had computer issues & solving them. Well, this one lady had a refrigerator in her office, which is NOT common here. I asked her about it & her story was similar to Tre's.

She used to put her lunch in the shared refrigerator, but parts of it would disappear. So she put it in a lunchbag with her name on it. If she put a sandwich, apple, & yogurt, one or two of the items (but never all 3) would disappear. She wrote a note on her lunchbag saying that the food was for her ONLY. Some would still disappear. So she started putting her lunchbag in the refrigerator on a DIFFERENT FLOOR and it still disappeared. LOL So you know someone was after her, personally. When that happened, she got her own refrigerator.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

I can't stand one either... :angry:

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I'm about to send an e-mail, but I'm wait until I calm down first. We had problems with people stealing lunches and it went on for 8 months until they installed a camera and found out who was doing it. They didn't want to spend the money installing the security camera, but it was happening too much. That was one of the reasons I have a fridge in my office. Someone drank my welches white grape juice (which is EXPENSIVE) right from the bottle...they were eating chips or bread and some of it got into the bottle -- I damn near lost my mind. I put a 12 pack of danactive in the same fridge came in the next day and on 2 was left. Also had someone eat half of my subway sandwich and that was the last straw. You could see the dents from the person's fingers on the other side of the sandwich...I went to Walmart the next day and got a fridge for $55. It was either that or I was going to lose my job and my religion. The NERVE of some people...and when I get upset at work, they can't understand a DAMN thing I'm saying.

The nerve of some ppl :angry:

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

I used to do onsite computer support, where I'd spend the day visiting different people (all working for the same company as me) who had computer issues & solving them. Well, this one lady had a refrigerator in her office, which is NOT common here. I asked her about it & her story was similar to Tre's.

She used to put her lunch in the shared refrigerator, but parts of it would disappear. So she put it in a lunchbag with her name on it. If she put a sandwich, apple, & yogurt, one or two of the items (but never all 3) would disappear. She wrote a note on her lunchbag saying that the food was for her ONLY. Some would still disappear. So she started putting her lunchbag in the refrigerator on a DIFFERENT FLOOR and it still disappeared. LOL So you know someone was after her, personally. When that happened, she got her own refrigerator.

Dang I feel bad for her. :no:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
Good Morning.

Kjenk, try just telling the truth and crying. Maybe you will get a sympathetic soul.

I am so tired this morning. We went to dinner at the tavern on the corner and I had a few rum & cokes... put me in a good mood last night.. but now I am sleepy. Oh well... maybe I can sneak a nap in somewhere today.

That's exactly what I plan on doing, hopefully it'll work.

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

Girl sometimes you have to go ganster and get 'em...I bet if someone got my lunch we all would know who did it cause they would be in one or two places...the ER or the bathroom :help: ...I would preform my own sting operation... :rofl:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I only watch American Idol when they are having the auditions in the various cities so I can laugh at the hot messes :whistle:

Edited by Dens Wifey

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Girl sometimes you have to go ganster and get 'em...I bet if someone got my lunch we all would know who did it cause they would be in one or two places...the ER or the bathroom :help: ...I would preform my own sting operation... :rofl:

I only watch American Idol when they are having the auditions in the various cities so I can laugh at the hot messes :whistle:

Me too - a little exlax in the cream :whistle:

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Me too - a little exlax in the cream :whistle:

:yes: hehehe...

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

I don't know and not worried about it. The meeting they had last night was for the admins who are not performing according to their job descriptions. Only two of us didn't have to go to this meeting. I support 167 people, but I'm in the IT dept and they don't require much admin support unless they're a VP, Director or Mgr. The other admins work outside of the division, but they're lazy. A majority of them only support one person (ONE) and they complain about their work load. I did get an assistant, but she couldn't manage the work load and was holding me back. We hired another asst and she's doing a much better job. I don't think they're picking on me because last week someone had their pizza eaten that was left in the fridge. The ####### left 3 slices.

back in 2002 I had some brownstew chicken foot and rice in a container. I went to get my food to heat it up, when I opened the fridge my food was spilled from the top shelve to the bottom. I went home that day, because I was about to be fired and I was pregnant--- ya'll know I lost my damn mind. I'm try and find that e-mail I sent out -- and yes, in the e-mail I stated "I would like to know if you enjoyed my BROWNSTEW CHICKEN FOOT I brought in for lunch today or did it frighten you and cause you to spill my lunch in the fridge" - -

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

I usually lock up the cabinet that I keep my rum cream in. It's not in the original container, I put it in a coffee creamer bottle :P -- I come in this morning to find the bottle in the same place but EMPTY so you know all hell is about to buss...they had a late meeting yesterday for the other Admins, but I didn't stay because I do, what I'm suppose to do when I'm at work. I'm so pissed right now. I don't mind sharing, but ASK first dammit.

Good morning! I did it Tre :whistle:

Good morning! I did it Tre :whistle:

Not so much upset about the rum cream...I want my key chains back. My husband had those made for two of my co-workers that are married to Jamaicans. They hand carved with the US/Jamaican flags. :angry:

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Not so much upset about the rum cream...I want my key chains back. My husband had those made for two of my co-workers that are married to Jamaicans. They hand carved with the US/Jamaican flags. :angry:

Wow, maybe it's one of them that took it :unsure:

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.