MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 23)

4,872 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey ladies wha gwaan

LOL.. DADA just reading your trip update, sounds like you had a nice time im glad you enjoyed yourself. I will reach next week for my bawn day as well so im looking forward to it :)

Sunray arent you a march B day also???

Nope Honey, I'm a June baby. Gemini.. One day Ghetto superstar and the next day Classy business woman. :rofl: It's the gemini in me.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Girl, I would have killed him too. My husband likes to jump out of places and scare the mess out of me especially after I've watched a duppy show. I told him to keep it up and he's going to meet my other "MAN" my "MACHETE"

t3806.gif

:rofl:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Some interesting news....

I got the Police Report in the mail today. It had the guy's name on it that was "in posession" of the vehicle (but remember, not driving it). So for the heck of it I searched him on FB. He is only 22 so I figured he must have FB!

Well - found him and his page isnt private. His status on the 17th (accident day) states "can time pass any slower!?!?!? dubbin around then gettin shittayyyyy cuz thats how we do lol time ta celaaabraattteeeeee i love havin a reason to partyFebruary 17 at 3:57pm"

Apparently he was out celebrating a friend's 21st birthday!

COPY _ PRINT!!!

:dance: :dance: :dance: Over here cheering for you. That's a great find!

He has been known to just pop up and post up on my block and wait for me to get home from work but if he has seen my Hubby he will keep his distance :yes:

If that happens, tell us the story!

DaDa, I can't wait to read your recap when I get back to work. I'm getting the :pop: ready!

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

DADA we all waiting for the end of di dyam story... HELLO>>>>>>LOL>> was ROC at airport or not????

@ Dillon, girl no slim jim cause i dont eat whatever meat is on there though i used to love them, and yes it is in saunders hot fudge, YUMMY,,, now hopefully my blood sugar wont dip and i get sleepy and go pull over and take a nap as opposed to doing some home visits :)

Timeline
Funny you said that word...last night Den said he doesn't sleepy nakked cause the dups (sp?)will get on you while you sleep and have their way with you...chile he was gon on that Rum chile I looked at him like he was crazy...like ####### are you talking about... :rofl:

My hubby dont sleep naked because he said the t106022.gif is going to bite his wood or my pum :no:

You are not in Jamaica Kansas anymore Dorothy. :rofl:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Hush why you got me rolling LMAO

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well since yall on the Ex's I am not sure if I ever told yall bout my ex from Trinidad the one that sang the pum pum song :blink: ( recorded it with steel drums and all HOT MESS as Den's would say POE THANG) Well he has been texting my phone off the hook and my Hubby usually keeps my phone and I use my work cell and rarely looks at the messages but since texts kept coming in from TONY he was like Lawny ( a who DIS) :help: Dude was like we have known each other for over 20 years and you can't return my text just because you are married doesn't mean we can't be friends. Ummm helloooo we weren't friends before I go married because you acted so crazy and told me you needed to exorcise my demons because I have demons in me that prevent me from loving him :blink: :blink: :blink: WHATEV LOL. I have not returned his texts and refuse to he needs to get a grip and just accept that I have moved on lang time! He has been known to just pop up and post up on my block and wait for me to get home from work but if he has seen my Hubby he will keep his distance :yes:

Philly you are too funny...yes, my ex is running around Atlanta being a studio ganster...sad, sad, sad case. He is the original Poe Thang, he the one that coined that phrase for me!!!!!

As for your Ex, another Poe thang goes out...when will they realize we not checking for them...ughhh :angry: I mean I can understand why they don't want to let us go...but at this point its a lost cause...you know what I'm about to say..."Poe Thangs"

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Well you better scrape that hot fudge off that cake and just eat that. We always go to the Big Boys on Rochester Rd and I think it is M-59. You are making me jealous today!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

Ok i just spoke to my MIL and she said that my hubby is still inside hope but he had enough not sure what the amount was but she said he should be done soon, so as soon as i get the details i will update you guys :thumbs:

02/04/10 Case complete

02/08/10 Interview scheduled

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

04/05/10 received welcome letter dated 03/30/10 :)

04/08/10 Card Production Ordered!

04/13/10 Approval Notice Sent! :)

04/15/10 Second Welcome Letter dated 4/8/10?

04/19/10 Card received!! WOOHOO!

loveshower.gif046314001268967245-final.gif

Removing Conditions Timeline (I-751)

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

2/21/12 NOA Received by mail

2/27/2012 Biometrics Notice received

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

My hubby dont sleep naked because he said the t106022.gif is going to bite his wood or my pum :no:

You are not in Jamaica Kansas anymore Dorothy. :rofl:

Lawd have mercy, I dun heard it all...I have fallen out my chair and under my desk :rofl:

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

Sunny, my youngest son is a gemini, june 12, he is crazy :)

sweet as pie one minute, smothering me with hugs and kisses, the next minute mumbling under his breath when he is mad and when he mad at his brother trying to kill, kick him inna the head, bite him just act real psycho....LOL

Those two personalities i guess :)

Dens , Girl yeah im mad as hell, about my cake, shoot i had mi mouth all set for some cake and the ish dry too....!!!!Just wrong on so many levels...LOL

Trust me I feel you on that...call their rasses and let them know that you got a buster piece of cake :angry:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

ALright Dillon, i will quit fussing and enjoy this for you. Im not in rochester today but im in oxford, eating with the locals :)

You know oxford needs a little color to brighten up the place, but its all good!!!!

Ok i just spoke to my MIL and she said that my hubby is still inside hope but he had enough not sure what the amount was but she said he should be done soon, so as soon as i get the details i will update you guys :thumbs:

Hopefully he will be done soon...it took Den a few hours...he was wore out afterwards!

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.