MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 23)

4,872 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Girl Never mind :no:

Can someone please tell her that I have my hubby here for 8 months on a CR1 and I Know the process. :rofl:

Never mind Bunz you know what PM soon come in 1 minute.

:wacko: sometimes i mix up your s/name with jamerican lol

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Heck I was with a guy for like 8 years and he did the Linda Blair head turn on me...so you just have to step out there on faith. Bless all our hearts! My Grandmother always says..."it doesn't take all day to recognize sunshine" :star: When you feel something real you go for it!

Right on Grandma! :)

No plans to see him yet Dens... gonna wait and save money for the trip to come.. which I hope is sooner than later!

Two comments.. and hope im not all in the mix.. .

I was silly to think that most babys mamas were like me! When it comes to my son and my ex, we get along, Im not vindictive and was more than happy when my ex remarried and his new wife was wanting to love my son too. More people to love him the better! But I was a fool to think that my hubby.. whose also a Libra.. that his kids mom would be so kind. She would love nothing more than to wreck us and put him thru misery over his kids and its so sad.... I always told myself Id never be with a man with kids because I never wanted the drama of all that.. (shallow I know) but now I look and see why I thought that way! This beeeatch is too much! ugh.. :wacko:

Thats right lady, just jump in...I just can't stand to see children in the middle of ADULT decisions... :angry:

Timeline
Awww, well I can understand you want to save up the $$$ so you can enjoy your upcoming trip to see him soon!

Yeah, I know the baby mama/daddy drama is never good...just can't we all be grown? I just hope that we keep things into perspective...its not about me, Den, or her...its about that little innocent baby boy.

basically... I had baby mama drama years agoooooooo my son's brothers mom wasn't wrapped too tight (seriously) and used to always want to argue... Neither of us ended up with him because he is incarcerated.. but my last words to her was "As much as you don't want our son's to know each other, they will if they want to when they get older and there is nothing anyone can do it about it. My son's brother turned 19 in August and my son will be 19 in 2 days. They talk on the phone at least 3 times a week and his brother calls me mom. Told you.

Sometimes things have to run their course. In due time it will all work out by the good grace of God!

Timeline

This lady at my job is from England and she is so nice,

She just came up to me and asked me if someone called me Black or African American would I get offened.

Then she ask what if they called me Negras?

I was like HeL!!!! Yeah!! :bonk:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline
I have a great grandma that is still alive 19547_296155436216_615741216_5124138_3828801_n.jpg

This is her with me and my hubby for the Welcome to America party Oct 09

95 baby :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Damn She looks GREAAAAAAAAAAT. I wanna look like that if i make it to 95!

Timeline
Thanks Ells...

Your right Den.. its about the kid/s... My husbands ex even went so far as to say that when the kids are a bit older, shes going to tell them that their dad abandoned them and that its my fault! Can you believe that! To my face she said this... I told her that would not be wise and would risk them resenting HER.. not him, or me. Ironic part is we want his oldest to come to the states - but the crazy b*tch doesnt want that either. Its such a mess. I swear I should write a book...

Im the same way IrieCat! I love my son's step mom and happy she is in his life. Her being there for him has nothing to do with justification of me being his mother. I think a lot of people get insecure thinking the new person will replace them..... Even now as we are waiting for the NVC process to muddle on.. we are on shaky ground with his kids mom. Now that she knows hes leaving soon, she wont let him see them, wont pick up when he calls or anything. There was a sad point last week where I almost told him to just stay there and that we should call it quits. I worry about the kids and would be willing to forego my life with him if it means they will be ok. A mess I tell ya! I need a drink! wait.. its only noon here... :dance:

me and thompson2 will join ya...hahahaha neva too early to drink.. its for 'medicinal' purposes :rofl:

Timeline
First off..YAY!! I now know how to quote like a VJ pro. Watch out now.. I'm getting much more vocal on here AND I know how to quote properly..Whoa.

LOL.. When are you due and do you know what you are having? What are you and hubby's names?

I was thinking that the other day, but forgot to post.

Brooke, you just sounded like a kid who hit the jackpot at the toy store lol

Welcome! :thumbs:

I can see his reasoning. My hubby doesn't really want to go back before 2012! He wants to have his stuff together before he goes back. AND he wants to be able to afford a rental car with black tinted windows! He wants to drive down his road without anyone knowing it's him. :lol:

Yep, you go on & do your thing! You can still have plenty of fun without him. If it were me, every day would be filled with rum punch, pina coladas, hummingbirds, dirty bananas....WOOO SAH! :lol:

okay so now its Ells, Thompson2 and i joinning you with the drinks! :)

I had vivid dreams last night. I guess I'm REALLY anticipating my tax refund & paying off that CC cause I dreamt that the refund was already direct deposited & it's only been since last Thursday! :lol: I looked today & of course, it's not there. I also had a dream of my West African dance teacher....I think myself is trying to tell myself that I need exercise in a bad way & to go back to doing what I love the most! :yes:

ive been checkin on my refund as well Ells :lol:

Timeline
Ha! Myself always trying to tell myself same ting! Sans West African dance teacher... I just need to get to the dam gym period...

Speaking of which, I asked hubby if he wanted to join the gym with me and he just looked at me like :blink: I was like either yes or no darnit!!! He finally said okay. Mind you he kept talking about it when he first got here now he looking at me like :blink: what the h e l l? The crazy part is, im not doing it to lose weight, i NEED to do it cause of all the crazy positions I get put in :whistle: This year is the big 40 and I gotta have hang time! :help::lol:

Girls are great till they turn into teenagers! Mine just turned 16 and whoa... LOL actually, her and I have always been super close and now that shes older, shes like my best friend at times. Mother/daughter relationships are one of a kind... but so are son/mothers! I kno you guys will be blessed regardless!

:angry: Don't I know it ugh

have you seen that family guy advertisement where there boy is callig for his momma like 20 times over and over and finally the mother yells "WHAT?" and then the boy just says "hi".....i love that one...that is my son too.....

mine too its friggin annoying...smart rasses

anybody hear from JaP?

i spoke to her, she is doing good.

Timeline
Marley will text me from her room in the morning to tell me to come in there and give her a kiss or she will text me at night to say good night. :bonk:

So respectful :blush:

Timeline

DANG IT!! They just cancelled the Michael Rose show for tonight....& rescheduled it for the 24th! I'm taking furlough tomorrow....how can I go cancel my furlough now so I can save it for a better day??

Filed: Timeline
I have to ask, Ells.....did you talk about bringing her with you when you went through the process?

And, why is she with his mom?

1 issue at a time too.....From what you say, there is no way possible to file the K-2 at this time. IMO, it would actually probably break you at this point. What is the hurry though? Get settled in together.....get him up to where he wants to be to enter the job field and just life in the US ....and then talk about it again.

I know you are focusing your anger at the BM; but in truth, he has a mind of his own. He could've made different choices as well. You can't blame her for everything.

Thanks JG --

Ells on the real -- Lehi has to deal with this first -- then ya'll deal or you're going to drive yourself insane. This goes to anyone else in the same situation. -- and I HATE THE rass term "Baby Mother" :angry: ...everytime I see BM I think of BOWEL MOVEMENT to baxide....a'rite mi done chat

Going to cut the chocolate cake I can't fake on it no more...I know a lot of babies are going to be born in OCTOBER and NOVEMBER from all this snow :devil:

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Brooke, you just sounded like a kid who hit the jackpot at the toy store lol

okay so now its Ells, Thompson2 and i joinning you with the drinks! :)

ive been checkin on my refund as well Ells :lol:

Me too :whistle:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

Has anyone heard how Yankee's wedding was?

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

Tre... if you don't move away from that darn cake :bonk: why u done a chat so soon mi friend...

Whew I finally caught up...

now let me find this nollywood flick cause the kids done left, dinner a cookin, vj - caught up... yeahhhhhhhh wait... an impromptu sexy fiesta party hmmmm :devil:

exactly why my fass rass needs to go to the gym.. maybe a zumba class.. hmmm

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.