June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

DADA MI ONLY HAVE 20 MINUTES LEFT ON MI LUNCH BREAK., IM BOUT TO ORDER A HOT FUDGE ICE CREAM CAKE SO I CAN BE FLUFFIER FOR MY SWIMSUIT NEXT WEEK BUT IMMA NEED U TO HURRY UP AND FINISH WITH THE STORY ( giving u the evil eye) :)

You have a better friend than I do - I still haven't seen the $$ since August - and now my cousin wants to go to AC for her birthday, and I said no way is the other friend coming if she hasn't paid me back! So that's causing issues - but how can you expect me to vacation with her, watch her gamble, shop and blow money, when she owes me already? Nah suh!

Exactly...good thing my friend paid me back...we been like friends since 7th grade...I found out she brought her estranged hubby a truck for like $11,000 cash...oh no...forget Pookie and them...I was about to handle that situation myself but she paid me back and said thanks for having her back when she really needed it!

I've learned my lesson though, no more mixing $$$ with friends! :no:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
kiss mi neck ooman u no know wah name bruk up...cho mi ole eye dem :crying:

LOL!!! Oh an yuh neva toldme how good chicken soup is. I got a cup coming out frum di club and had I known it was dat good I would have got a bowl...I normally don’t like tings to spicy or with much pepper but man it was soooo good. Think anyone seen mi trying to lick de sides :unsure: ??

Irie, PM me his info :whistle:

Ugh oh she's on it!!!!

Timeline
I think that's what she saying, after I had to copy and paste in at point 20 to read it.

Tap making me laff I’m at work!!!!

@ Dada did the soup have a foot in it? LOL

yuh gonna finish the story or make me have a attitude for the day :)

A foot!!!!! Was dat the crunch thing?? I thought it was a chicken bone….

Glad I read this AFTER mi eat it!!!

Mawning Yardies my hubby is doing his medical as we speak :blush: i hope he has enough money he was very worried last night he called this morning and told me he's on his way so lets hope he has enough :thumbs:

Hey Sheka, yall got this :thumbs: I know yuh remember to tell Hubby bout the Church right :whistle: LOL

Chile he out here trying to be a thug and he comes from a family with $$$$...girl I just don't get it...but no longer my concern or problem...poe thang, I hope he finds his way and if E news channel ever contacts me for his E True Story I will give them the real

Hush why you got me rolling LMAO

I hear yuh I was just thinking the same thing. Darn these ladies can chat...

Dada weh yuh deh, yuh neva answa yuh phone! I even had Bunz stalking u too :bonk:

LMAO - I had that on Valentines day - got a text from my ex - We've been apart for 8 years now - one of those forwarded email about how I love you, etc.... if you feel the same send it back - with music and graphics, etc.... Got it when I got off the plane, was trying to juggle luggage, etc... - texted back Thanks Happy V day to you too, just back from JA getting on the airtrain - He started calling repeatedly- I called him when I got to my car thinking something was wrong - He was trying to figure out why I didn't send it back without coming right out and asking me about it, lol

Like I am not gonna realize (a) some woman already sent it to you, and you just forwarded it on, and (b) we don't have it like that anymore and will never have it like that again - Friends is all we have -

Sus Stop playing after 8 years no he didn't!

Well since yall on the Ex's I am not sure if I ever told yall bout my ex from Trinidad the one that sang the pum pum song :blink: ( recorded it with steel drums and all HOT MESS as Den's would say POE THANG) Well he has been texting my phone off the hook and my Hubby usually keeps my phone and I use my work cell and rarely looks at the messages but since texts kept coming in from TONY he was like Lawny ( a who DIS) :help: Dude was like we have known each other for over 20 years and you can't return my text just because you are married doesn't mean we can't be friends. Ummm helloooo we weren't friends before I go married because you acted so crazy and told me you needed to exorcise my demons because I have demons in me that prevent me from loving him :blink: :blink: :blink: WHATEV LOL. I have not returned his texts and refuse to he needs to get a grip and just accept that I have moved on lang time! He has been known to just pop up and post up on my block and wait for me to get home from work but if he has seen my Hubby he will keep his distance :yes:

Enjoy it when I left last week it was 23 degrees here and I went to the airport in capris and a short top with a hoodie over it :star: . Everyone looked at me like :blink: but mi naa care. I thought I was going to jump out my seat when the captain stated it was 85 :thumbs: in JA... Aghhhh. Zeen on di way back de captain said it was 33 :crying: ....

Just think this time yesterday I was in flip flops and shorts. Now I'm in boots, pants and a sweater. Man life sucks sometimes :angry: ...

LOL Dada girl you and me both I had on flip flops and tights and and a top I was ready for the heat. When I deplaned I threw my leather in my carryon and was so happy. The minute I returned to the elements I got sick I feel like crab body aches, head hurts congested I think I am allergic to the U.S :lol:

Welcome back Dada... why u no link w Philly?

Philly, check your inbox...

Mi check ie and I'm like :bonk::blink:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline

Now much as i love hot fudge ice cream cake from Big Boys/ Elias brothers they wrong as hell, gonna bring me this dry a$$ piece of cake and hope i dont notice its dry cause its covered in hot fudge! guess my #### dont need it anyway :(

RANT OVER

Timeline

Wait oonu tink it was Roc at de aiport?? :unsure:

Now much as i love hot fudge ice cream cake from Big Boys/ Elias brothers they wrong as hell, gonna bring me this dry a$$ piece of cake and hope i dont notice its dry cause its covered in hot fudge! guess my #### dont need it anyway :(

RANT OVER

Gurl fi mi next trip ta JA I’m losing some weight. I think I did more whining on the stool den on mi feet.

Hey ladies wha gwaan

LOL.. DADA just reading your trip update, sounds like you had a nice time im glad you enjoyed yourself. I will reach next week for my bawn day as well so im looking forward to it :)

Sunray arent you a march B day also???

Hi Honey...

RANT OVER

Dayummm you mad bout that cake...but I would be too. :angry::rofl:

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

LOL @ capris and flip flops, yall know its cold here in MICH to, when i leave next week im going in a sundress with a sweater over top, some leggings underneath,. some socks and tennis shoes like a mall walker and when i reach im putting on my flip flops taking off them leggings and im good ta go.. just hope nothing freeze and fall off fore i reach :)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

RANT OVER

Mmmmm Big Boys...did you get a slim jim and on that cake was it saunders hot fudge? If it was I would have just eaten that!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

ooohh he country like me...girl, I hope he don't bring out the salt and put it in the corners of the room.

Girl me either...poe thang!

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Dada STOP PLAYING!!!!!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.