MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 23)

4,872 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
As you guys know I am very congested and stuffed up....I about KILLED Mikel last night. I was in bed last night trying to relax and not hack away, I was really concentrating hard on this, I was on my back with my eyes closed and then all of a sudden without warming Mikel spays this nasal mist into my nose. First I almost had a heart attack second I didn’t know what hit me and then he was coming at me with round two for the next nostril. I am telling you don’t get sick around this man. If you all remember, last time he attacked me with rubbing alcohol.

LMAO Dillon! I woulda killed him too - Is that why he needs a nurse on FB today?

I remember the rubbing alcohol...poe thang! Someone sent me an e-mail yesterday saying that if you have a cough etc...put some VICKS vapor rub on the bottom of your feet and add socks...they claim this will take away the cough...haven't had to test it out yet but I was curious...I didn't have time to check it out on Scopes but it might be true, right? :unsure:

Never heard of that, but don't think I can't do it - I can't sleep with socks on

Ray ate my subway sandwich for breakfast this morning and tried to say he didn't. Breath was full of onion. LMAO :rofl:

LMAO - busted!! DJ likes Deli meats too - He picked out one of those vacuum packed things one trip - of the worst kind of stuff, too - all processed meats :wacko:

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Girl I have this vision of your hubby standing over you ready with the nasal spray and the rubbing alcohol on stand by... :rofl: Poe Thang!

Whomp, whomp, whomp...I'm going to have to pass on that one Tee... :lol:

Guess he thinks he is my night nurse. LOL :devil:

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

Some interesting news....

I got the Police Report in the mail today. It had the guy's name on it that was "in posession" of the vehicle (but remember, not driving it). So for the heck of it I searched him on FB. He is only 22 so I figured he must have FB!

Well - found him and his page isnt private. His status on the 17th (accident day) states "can time pass any slower!?!?!? dubbin around then gettin shittayyyyy cuz thats how we do lol time ta celaaabraattteeeeee i love havin a reason to partyFebruary 17 at 3:57pm"

Apparently he was out celebrating a friend's 21st birthday!

COPY _ PRINT!!!

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Filed: Timeline
:angry: it is funny now but I was about to kill him last night.

Girl, I would have killed him too. My husband likes to jump out of places and scare the mess out of me especially after I've watched a duppy show. I told him to keep it up and he's going to meet my other "MAN" my "MACHETE"

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Ray ate my subway sandwich for breakfast this morning and tried to say he didn't. Breath was full of onion. LMAO :rofl:

SunRay, hi girl...please tell me you busted him out for that one....poe thang, he was hungry for a sammich...can't really be mad at him for that...sometimes a sammich for breakfast is just what the Dr ordered. :bonk:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

Sus I guess so...I am coming to the conclusion that man is crazy.

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
Sus I guess so...I am coming to the conclusion that man is crazy.

Well, at least he was looking for a nurse to care for you - Guess he decided he went over the top with the nasal spray last night :rofl:

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Girl, I would have killed him too. My husband likes to jump out of places and scare the mess out of me especially after I've watched a duppy show. I told him to keep it up and he's going to meet my other "MAN" my "MACHETE"

Funny you said that word...last night Den said he doesn't sleepy nakked cause the dups (sp?)will get on you while you sleep and have their way with you...chile he was gon on that Rum chile I looked at him like he was crazy...like ####### are you talking about... :rofl:

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
Lef Barry alone his voice is SEXXYYYYYYYYY

I love me some Barry Manilow. He's so good in concert.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
".....was real rude to him on Sunday and by the way can you send me some money?"

Girl BOOM BOOM! TO THE 10TH POWER!!!

I dont know how to react with her, because I get so irritated so quickly irritated with everything t2401.gifbut my husband dont let anything stresst2002.gif him, because he takes care of his business like a real man. :ot: For some reason she is mad at him doing the damn thing with out her, see they broke up because she cheated and he was done. His friend told himt9006.gif to come to where she was at one night, and when he did she was kissing another man. Thats why Im here nowt9406.gif because he was singlet2019.gif :ot2: When she hung up on him and he tried to call back 2xs and she no answer. He was like oh well.

So she is just ready to be happy and that is with out the baby. Poe thang, I just pray.

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline
Troy eats NO meat. no pork, no red meat, just FISH and maybe a lil chicken here and there. Its crazy to think whats gonna happen when he comes. Im cuban! All we eat is mexican food and meat.... oh lordy...

Girl! You have that syndrome on men. some men just never get over some women!

Prayers to him! Keep us posted on things. I know Troy will have to get ALL his immunizations - have no idea what thats gonna cost us.. Thumbs up for your man tho- Im confident he will get this done and pass with flying colors!

I didn't know you were cuban wow! So what type of foods do you eat?

Timeline

Tre these men play too much. Sounds like Mikel, Mr Tre and Ray are all jokesters. We need to pay them back.

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
More FEVA!

co67qL5_e7o

Find "Read 'em and Weep" and "Somewhere down the road".

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Some interesting news....

I got the Police Report in the mail today. It had the guy's name on it that was "in posession" of the vehicle (but remember, not driving it). So for the heck of it I searched him on FB. He is only 22 so I figured he must have FB!

Well - found him and his page isnt private. His status on the 17th (accident day) states "can time pass any slower!?!?!? dubbin around then gettin shittayyyyy cuz thats how we do lol time ta celaaabraattteeeeee i love havin a reason to partyFebruary 17 at 3:57pm"

Apparently he was out celebrating a friend's 21st birthday!

COPY _ PRINT!!!

LOVE IT!!!! They don't know who they dealing with...girl I am over here dutty dancing for you on this one!

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
Well, at least he was looking for a nurse to care for you - Guess he decided he went over the top with the nasal spray last night :rofl:

Ya I guess so...I thought I was drowning in my own bed last night when he spayed me.

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.