MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 23)

4,872 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Girl have to love it! Morning Tee! (I'm waving through the screen)

There are so many men that come from JA and are picky eaters when they get here. I'm just thankful that Ray loves just about evrything. LMAO

I remember when I was in Jamaica and went to the grocery store to pick up bread and lunch meat and stuff. I came back to the hotel and made Ray and turkey and cheese sandwich with lettuce, tomato and mayo and he LOVED it and wanted it everyday. We still laugh at that today. I was so poopie, you sure weren't hard to please and he said you weren't either. :devil: ROTFLMAO

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya I wish my life away every week DW. Maybe I need to stop doing that!

Me too but I live for the weekends or a day off...don't get me wrong I love my job and all but sometimes they work my last nerves :angry:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

As you guys know I am very congested and stuffed up....I about KILLED Mikel last night. I was in bed last night trying to relax and not hack away, I was really concentrating hard on this, I was on my back with my eyes closed and then all of a sudden without warming Mikel spays this nasal mist into my nose. First I almost had a heart attack second I didn’t know what hit me and then he was coming at me with round two for the next nostril. I am telling you don’t get sick around this man. If you all remember, last time he attacked me with rubbing alcohol.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
Hey Tee, LOL @ despising chicken but yuh know there are so many other things he can eat as well. I know you can be creative does he eat fish and shrimp, lobster or crab? When D and I were going through our Rasta phase we became extremely creative with fish and shellfish. Just throwing it out there. I'm still down to cook yall some goat LOL ( yeah goat meat is fish ) :rofl:

Goat meat IS NOT fish Philly! :angry::rofl: He likes goat and he likes fish and shrimps. Thats the extent of it and I believe he likes goat (ewwwww) but remember Im not cooking for just him... thats the problem. My son eats NO seafood or pork. My daughter and I eat fish, pork, beef and chicken. Im about to stop eating chicken.. mi cyaan manage ie no more!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good Morning Yardies...

Today is my hubby's 30th B-day and I told him we cant do anything for his B-day because of money. I told him I will bake a cake for him when I get in tonight. He said its ok he never do much for his B-day anyway. (poor thing) I have a surprise get together for him at my friends house tonight. He will be shocked. :devil:

That should be fun. Send me the cake info.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline
Good Morning Ladies

Aww sorry you still havent recvd the visa yet hope it comes soon

c0705.gif Now they know that this is a big c0702.gifYou were my man in the h0412.gif why am I even on your mind.

t3304.gifG

July Birthday huh!!! July 8th is mine, Steve is my new friend "Cancer" whoop whoop

Wow look at my new smiley friend h0308.gif :whistle:

Lol thats my dad's birthday JQ

Filed: Timeline
Troy eats NO meat. no pork, no red meat, just FISH and maybe a lil chicken here and there. Its crazy to think whats gonna happen when he comes. Im cuban! All we eat is mexican food and meat.... oh lordy...

He'll be fine. My husband is the same...fish and little chicken that's about it. He won't eat crab or lobster.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Prayers to him! Keep us posted on things. I know Troy will have to get ALL his immunizations - have no idea what thats gonna cost us.. Thumbs up for your man tho- Im confident he will get this done and pass with flying colors!

Hey you need to have him go to the local clinic to get some of those or you all are going to pay a grip for shots. :yes:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline
ya'll guess what...Philly is soooooo much fun to talk to she jus plain crazy

Yes she is, thats why I wanted her to come back from JA.. her and D are our roadies lol

As you guys know I am very congested and stuffed up....I about KILLED Mikel last night. I was in bed last night trying to relax and not hack away, I was really concentrating hard on this, I was on my back with my eyes closed and then all of a sudden without warming Mikel spays this nasal mist into my nose. First I almost had a heart attack second I didn't know what hit me and then he was coming at me with round two for the next nostril. I am telling you don't get sick around this man. If you all remember, last time he attacked me with rubbing alcohol.

BOAL................. :crying::rofl::crying::rofl: ............

dillon I just love you...I got to give Mikel a Jamaican high 5.... :rofl:

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Girl! You have that syndrome on men. some men just never get over some women!

:rofl: I told Den there were some sad hearts on V-Day once we said, "I do"...he looked at me with dem dimples deep and sunken in and said..."Okay, Mrs. Douglas".... :whistle:

:rofl:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
There are so many men that come from JA and are picky eaters when they get here. I'm just thankful that Ray loves just about evrything. LMAO

I remember when I was in Jamaica and went to the grocery store to pick up bread and lunch meat and stuff. I came back to the hotel and made Ray and turkey and cheese sandwich with lettuce, tomato and mayo and he LOVED it and wanted it everyday. We still laugh at that today. I was so poopie, you sure weren't hard to please and he said you weren't either. :devil: ROTFLMAO

I was shocked that Mikel liked deli sandwiches too. I think he is on the verge of being addicted to subway. He always says a hungry man refuses no food.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
As you guys know I am very congested and stuffed up....I about KILLED Mikel last night. I was in bed last night trying to relax and not hack away, I was really concentrating hard on this, I was on my back with my eyes closed and then all of a sudden without warming Mikel spays this nasal mist into my nose. First I almost had a heart attack second I didn’t know what hit me and then he was coming at me with round two for the next nostril. I am telling you don’t get sick around this man. If you all remember, last time he attacked me with rubbing alcohol.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Girl you are going to get me in trouble at work with this one, between Sheka and Fat and you and your hubby, Im crying crying I tell you\ :crying:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline
Yall why my hubby's Bm call my BIL last night saying she wanted my hubby to call her because she !!!!!! And she wanna apologizem1925.gif

Girl BOOM TaTa

".....was real rude to him on Sunday and by the way can you send me some money?"

Girl BOOM BOOM! TO THE 10TH POWER!!!

I was shocked that Mikel liked deli sandwiches too. I think he is on the verge of being addicted to subway. He always says a hungry man refuses no food.

husband will not eat deli meat...seh it smell dead (don't ask)..........

tep aff a mi name

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.