MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 23)

4,872 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
DW everytime you type "chile" or "poe tang" I bus out laughing don't ask me, I guess I can just hear you saying it.

My ex :bonk: July 7th and my son July 9th

Den, Steve, JQ, lil Tre, keep it coming

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Mawning Yardies :star: my hubby is doing his medical as we speak :blush: i hope he has enough money he was very worried last night he called this morning and told me he's on his way so lets hope he has enough :thumbs:

Goodluck :thumbs:

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

DW everytime you type "chile" or "poe tang" I bus out laughing don't ask me, I guess I can just hear you saying it.

My ex July 7th and my son July 9th

LOL@ you busting out laughing...sorry! Lawny...you feeling any better today? Yeah I can sound real southern at times but you know I can get real fu-fu as well :rofl: You know we have to wear many hats...

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
My husband's is on July 7...I love me some Cancers... (F)

Oh if he is anything like me very easy to get along with. Sometimes Most of the time Dang never :bonk:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Fingers still crossed, nothing yet

Morning KJ! :star: Check on it again after lunch time...I remember that's when Den's showed that it was ready was like after 1 p.m. :thumbs:

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: Timeline
LOL@ you busting out laughing...sorry! Lawny...you feeling any better today? Yeah I can sound real southern at times but you know I can get real fu-fu as well :rofl: You know we have to wear many hats...

I love it...don't change a thing.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Oh if he is anything like me very easy to get along with. Sometimes Most of the time Dang never :bonk:

:lol:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

I love it...don't change a thing.

:luv:

me me me over here, i'm a cancer too

Go finesse, it's your birthday...it's your birthday!

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Yall why my hubby's Bm call my BIL last night saying she wanted my hubby to call her because she was real rude to him on Sunday!!!!!! And she wanna apologizem1925.gif

Girl BOOM TaTa

Gurl, she is a hot mess ain't she?

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good Morning Ladies

Aww sorry you still havent recvd the visa yet hope it comes soon

c0705.gif Now they know that this is a big c0702.gifYou were my man in the h0412.gif why am I even on your mind.

t3304.gifG

July Birthday huh!!! July 8th is mine, Steve is my new friend "Cancer" whoop whoop

Wow look at my new smiley friend h0308.gif :whistle:

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh graaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaade!

Timeline
dat ooman need fi get a life...

I think she has mental issues like maybe bi-polar

Bipolar disorder or manic–depressive disorder is a psychiatric diagnosis that describes a category of mood disorders defined by the presence of one or more episodes of abnormally elevated mood. These moods are clinically referred to as mania or, if milder, hypomania. Individuals who experience manic episodes also commonly experience depressive episodes or symptoms, or mixed episodes in which features of both mania and depression are present at the same time. These episodes are usually separated by periods of "normal" mood, but in some individuals, depression and mania may rapidly alternate, known as rapid cycling.

this is how she acts but I wouldnt wish this on anyone. I just think that she is overwhelmed because she hasnt did anything with her life and she goes off on her tantrums, Hopefully when the baby comes to the US it will give her time to get it together.

And I pray for her no more babies Jesus, not right now. Because freedom makes you do wild things.

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.