MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 23)

4,872 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Shemmy, I appreciate you shedding some light and a different view point on the situation. Trust me when I tell you...I'm not the new woman coming in and gasing him up with doubts... I have been so supportive and understanding...its still new for me and new for him (adjusting to him being a father)...like I said I've told him how I felt and he has expressed his feelings to me...I'm going to be there for him and I will be there for lil' one so its all good...I will respect them to be parents to their son cause that's what I would want at the end of the day, if the shoe were on the other foot.

:thumbs:

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
You are lucky you have twins on both side. I hope for twins, but doubt that is going to happen. I am getting very excited about having a pickney. I just want us to enjoy this first year of marriage, just us. We actually just talked about this last night and we are going to try for a 2011 libra...lol. My husband is a libra and I think libras in general tend to be nice people. Plus hubby said he wants an October baby like him. I know it's going to be tough to hit it (so to say) just right, but we're going to try. Bottom line we're going to start trying the end of this year.

I know it's a shock when you are not planning it, but if you are it will be a blessing and everything will fall into place. Plus how cute will he/she be??

Have fun making it B! :)

Timeline
Yea see Irie..you ARE another nice libra. Any other libras on here? I know Tre's hubby is because he has the same bday as my hubby.

JQ- I can't believe your ex was on Maury. I wish you could find that clip. I bet the audiance was all booing him. hahaha

Finesse- I think you should follow through and give the monkeys a tour of the mall. People will see your belly and think poor girl is practicing her stroller driving skills...you bump into things the monkey nuh mind.

Where are the Washington,DC people at??? We're possibly planning on taking a trip there and I'm wondering where to stay. Any suggestions?

my ONLY nephew i adore is a libra :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Why is Bunz commenting on my Facebook 1 minute ago and is not on here!!!????????????????????

mi deh yah!

i think they show you as offline when you not active in the thread

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline
my ONLY nephew i adore is a libra :)

My BFF is a Libra and she is a hot MESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

mi deh yah!

i think they show you as offline when you not active in the thread

:blush::thumbs:

My BFF is a Libra and she is a hot MESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

BUNZ:time::rofl:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline
Me, Lawny, Sunny, TAHM (soon come)...I know I am leaving out lots of people :unsure:

I wanted twins too. They run in Damien's family but I keep having dreams about two babies..like another one right after this one :blink:

Wow a lot of twins runneth through here... Steve has twins in his families too :wacko: thank godness i cant have any.. all the matrix moves we be making i'd end up with 4 SETS of twins! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Timeline

fill it in with what? wha more info yuh want?

girl you smoking dem rocks again? :blink:

upherebl.gif

Timeline
Good afternoon everyone...

I dont post much in the yardie thread - and just wanted to get in here and say hi! Hope everyone is having a good day. Mine is as it has been since I started this process! Frusterating and long! :crying:

Hi Atsleumas... glad you could join us... how are things going for you...

Timeline
Wow a lot of twins runneth through here... Steve has twins in his families too :wacko: thank godness i cant have any.. all the matrix moves we be making i'd end up with 4 SETS of twins! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

@MsTee I knew you were still giving lessons for this flexible.jpg

20080208_ctix_topbanner_640x247.jpg a girl can dream yall

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline
I got a question

What does IMO mean (JG) and CHO (All of yall)?

IMO = in my opinion

CHO is sorta like an exclamation.....perhaps someone can better explain that one than me....I know the context in which it is used but not how to explain it

I don't know why but that made me :rofl:

:huh::blink:

:rofl::rofl:

Timeline

:bonk: ok

Me- :angry: not me the VJ family :angry:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline
:bonk: ok

lol

what info you want?

if you worried about packet 2, 3, blah blah

don't worry

you will get some package from nvc with your interview letter and that's pretty much all you need

upherebl.gif

Timeline
lol

what info you want?

if you worried about packet 2, 3, blah blah

don't worry

you will get some package from nvc with your interview letter and that's pretty much all you need

Girl Never mind :no:

Can someone please tell her that I have my hubby here for 8 months on a CR1 and I Know the process. :rofl:

Never mind Bunz you know what PM soon come in 1 minute.

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.