MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 23)

4,872 posts in this topic

Thats sounds good

My hubby said it was good...lol chile he wasn't studying that food once he had a few drinks in him... :devil:

Enjoy it when I left last week it was 23 degrees here and I went to the airport in capris and a short top with a hoodie over it :star: . Everyone looked at me like :blink: but mi naa care. I thought I was going to jump out my seat when the captain stated it was 85 :thumbs: in JA... Aghhhh. Zeen on di way back de captain said it was 33 :crying: ....

Just think this time yesterday I was in flip flops and shorts. Now I'm in boots, pants and a sweater. Man life sucks sometimes :angry: ...

So Dada, where the pics at Ma? :unsure:

How was the trip and what trouble did you get into?

I'm with Sus, tell the bizness :secret:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

You all crack me up with the food stories - DJ usually has the food in his mouth before he thinks to ask me what it is - Or waits till it is done. Only once has he had a negative reaction to something, he didn't like flan - Every other time he cleans the plate and goes back for more!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good Morning Yardies...

Today is my hubby's 30th B-day and I told him we cant do anything for his B-day because of money. I told him I will bake a cake for him when I get in tonight. He said its ok he never do much for his B-day anyway. (poor thing) I have a surprise get together for him at my friends house tonight. He will be shocked. :devil:

Wedding Day: December 15, 2009

oMQjm5.png

AOS

02/17/10: AOS Sent via UPS (Thank you Lord) (Sent Cashier's Check)

02/18/10: AOS Delivered (Signed for by CHIBA @ 9:12am)

02/24/10: NOA-1 Received via Email & Text

02/26/10: NOA-1 Hard Copy Received in the mail (I-485, I-765 & I-131)

03/02/10: Online Status Check Available

03/09/10: Touch (I-485) - Case Transferred to CSC

03/13/10: Biometrics Letter Arrived(Appt 3/24/10) (Finally) - Notice Dated 3/3/10

03/15/10: Transfer of Case Notice arrived in the mail

03/24/10: Completed Biometrics

04/07/10: EAD Card Porduction Ordered

04/07/10: AP Approved

04/12/10: Received AP Hard Copy in the Mail

04/12/10: EAD Document Production Ordered again (dont know why)

04/13/10: EAD Post-Decision Activity (I think they mailed it out)

04/15/10: EAD Arrived in the Mail

09/14/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to National Benefits Center (SMDH)

09/17/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to USCIS for processing (SMDH)

09/28/10: Interview Letter came in the mail (Interview 10/27/10)

10/27/10: Interview Done (Thank God now we wait)

10/29/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/03/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/04/10: Post Decision Activity

11/08/10: Green Card Received (No more stress until October 2012)

Timeline
Morning Dada! How was the birthday and your trip? :pop:

Gurl Gurl mi trip was all that and I soooooo enjoyed it and I needed it. I think for the first time in a lonnnnnnnng time I just enjoyed Jamaica and relax. I must admit it was weird for me and funny at first. You figure this was my first time getting off the plane and Roc not being there waiting pon mi. I actually forgot for a second and looked fi him and then it hit me Dada he won’t be standing there. I went with a GF who arrived later than me so I went to the bar and had a few cocktails while I waited. Yes you know all the taxi drivahs in the world came over. Ladies I even found a taxi drivah that was deaf so he used his phone and pen and paper to talk to me. After a few sentences he told me he loved me. I was like wow you on your game huh? After a while I acquired this look that said don’t do it so they finally left me alone. She finally arrived an hour and a half later and by this time I was feeling very very nice. We caught a cab and headed on our way. I was a little disappointed I used to go to a store near the movie complex in Mobay but it was bought out by a Hi-Lo. I used to go to this store to exchange my money and buy a phone since I left my last one with Roc. Whoever bought out the old store really hasn’t kept it up. It looked old and run down. I was really sad to see my store gone. So I had to find a new location over by Jerky’s. I figured since I was in the area I mines well grab me some chicken and festival right? I ate that food so fast I know the taxi was looking at me like slow down ooman. Sorry it was sooo good. Has anyone seen the new Mega Marts they have built? They remind me of our Sams Club.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
Good Morning Yardies...

Today is my hubby's 30th B-day and I told him we cant do anything for his B-day because of money. I told him I will bake a cake for him when I get in tonight. He said its ok he never do much for his B-day anyway. (poor thing) I have a surprise get together for him at my friends house tonight. He will be shocked. :devil:

Aww, that is so sweet! I threw a surprise party for Louis' 1st birthday here. He never celebrate a birthday...let alone a surprise party! He had a big Cheesy grin! LOl

Take some pics!!! :)

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline
Aww, that is so sweet! I threw a surprise party for Louis' 1st birthday here. He never celebrate a birthday...let alone a surprise party! He had a big Cheesy grin! LOl

He will be shocked....I will put pics on FB

oMQjm5.png

AOS

03/13/10: Biometrics Letter Arrived(Appt 3/24/10) (Finally) - Notice Dated 3/3/10

Gurl Gurl mi trip was all that and I soooooo enjoyed it and I needed it. I think for the first time in a lonnnnnnnng time I just enjoyed Jamaica and relax. I must admit it was weird for me and funny at first. You figure this was my first time getting off the plane and Roc not being there waiting pon mi. I actually forgot for a second and looked fi him and then it hit me Dada he won’t be standing there. I went with a GF who arrived later than me so I went to the bar and had a few cocktails while I waited. Yes you know all the taxi drivahs in the world came over. Ladies I even found a taxi drivah that was deaf so he used his phone and pen and paper to talk to me. After a few sentences he told me he loved me. I was like wow you on your game huh? After a while I acquired this look that said don’t do it so they finally left me alone. She finally arrived an hour and a half later and by this time I was feeling very very nice. We caught a cab and headed on our way. I was a little disappointed I used to go to a store near the movie complex in Mobay but it was bought out by a Hi-Lo. I used to go to this store to exchange my money and buy a phone since I left my last one with Roc. Whoever bought out the old store really hasn’t kept it up. It looked old and run down. I was really sad to see my store gone. So I had to find a new location over by Jerky’s. I figured since I was in the area I mines well grab me some chicken and festival right? I ate that food so fast I know the taxi was looking at me like slow down ooman. Sorry it was sooo good. Has anyone seen the new Mega Marts they have built? They remind me of our Sams Club.

Good for you Dada, glad you had a good time! You deserve it! :dance:

Good Morning Yardies...

Happy Birthday, G!!! You're such a good wifey LadyC, have fun tonight :devil: Can't wait to see the pics!

Mi story soon come.... You know nothing is never simple wid me...

Chile dem taxi drivers be bomb rushin' a sista...they definitely have their game up...poe thangs! :no:

Edited by Dens Wifey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Awww a surprise birthday party...that was so 'tweet of you Irie...I'm sure your hubby loved it!

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
Good Morning Yardies...

Aww, that's sweet!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
Good Morning Yardies...

Aww that is sooooooo sweet hahaha G!

Timeline

I plan on doing a cookout for Steve since his birthday is the day after the 4th of July. He already told me he doesn't want a cake for his birthday... Okay yeah right in one ear and out the other since the kids in my family would have a bloody fit if there were no cake. As one of his presents Ive been gathering things to scrapbook for him so he can take a look at his journey to the US and what he has done since leaving JA, that way when we go visit home, he can share it with his family too.

Valentine's Day was his first movie EVER! So that was nice...

I want to share something with yall that he said but if he ever finds out I told yall Im in deep do do :rofl: He said I was his FIRST girlfriend EVER that the rest of the females was just bangin buddies, he never told anyone because he didn't want anyone to think otherwise of him... I just found this to be so sweet! (L)

Good for you Dada, glad you had a good time! You deserve it! :dance:

Happy Birthday, G!!! You're such a good wifey LadyC, have fun tonight :devil: Can't wait to see the pics!

Chile dem taxi drivers be bomb rushin' a sista...they definitely have their game up...poe thangs! :no:

They looked at me funny when I landed in JA, I gave them a look like don't even think about asking me nada.. Then appeared Steve and his friend! :)

Timeline
I plan on doing a cookout for Steve since his birthday is the day after the 4th of July. He already told me he doesn't want a cake for his birthday... Okay yeah right in one ear and out the other since the kids in my family would have a bloody fit if there were no cake. As one of his presents Ive been gathering things to scrapbook for him so he can take a look at his journey to the US and what he has done since leaving JA, that way when we go visit home, he can share it with his family too.

Valentine's Day was his first movie EVER! So that was nice...

I want to share something with yall that he said but if he ever finds out I told yall Im in deep do do :rofl: He said I was his FIRST girlfriend EVER that the rest of the females was just bangin buddies, he never told anyone because he didn't want anyone to think otherwise of him... I just found this to be so sweet! (L)

They looked at me funny when I landed in JA, I gave them a look like don't even think about asking me nada.. Then appeared Steve and his friend! :)

MrsTee I like your scrapbook Idea and I love a good cookout. Even G said he dont want any cake. NO CAKE yea whatever.

Awwww Steve we wont think otherwise of you

oMQjm5.png

AOS

:cry: Awwww that is too cute!

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: Timeline

cousin-in-law; don't ya'll ever answer your phone...tell G happy Birthday from us.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.