MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 23)

4,872 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
Ok, I step away for a second, and now I am totally lost. Im lost at "pum shrinker" soap.

:rofl: -- girl, pay me no mind, everyone else here know I'm a NUT --

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
HIS of course :devil::thumbs:

I am with you there :innocent:

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
dillon; do you have a barrell in your home?

Okay need help with a term and I'm going to try and spell it phonetic

Hisididdy -- does that mean stoosh

Uptight in an utterly conceited sort of way.

Someone who 'acts' as if they are completely superior towards/around another person.

Someone who's of the perception that they are 'better' (physically and mentally) than another.

"Me and Jen went to Saks the other day, she's a completely different person over there, actin all sadiddy"

"Yo, if you wanna roll and chill tonight we can do it, but don't try to be actin' all sadiddy around my homies"

"I am not goin' to the club with HIM","Stop bein sadiddy and lez' go."

dillon; do you have a barrell in your home?

Okay need help with a term and I'm going to try and spell it phonetic

Hisididdy -- does that mean stoosh

conceited;thinking that your ###### doesnt stink.I saw Sally the other day and she was acting all sadiddy.

Timeline
She is renewing her vows in Eureka Springs, AR and it is just south of Springfield, MO. Mapquest said it is about 5 hours away.

Oh, where in Erueka Springs? I been there.

We should go, Dillon. After we can tour the crocodile farm, the way museum, and hit the bath houses!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
Awww MrsTee, I can never forget your Bday...my step-son was born on that date....

Thats the third chile I share my birthday with that I know of :)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Girl, them can chat!! :whistle:

They sure, can.. :whistle:

LMAO @ Char

Girl last trip, my connecting flight was 35 minutes late cutting me short to board, i had never been in MIA airport so i jump off plane like track star and start running, mind you i got my head wrapped in a scarf with a hat on, little did i realize my gate was literally about a mile away, after awhile i start getting discouraged cause im hot winded and sweaty and realize plane already boarded, im trying not to cry ...LOL> im so outta breath and stillhave to catch a mini shuttle to my terminal by time i reach plane gate, im snotting for real.. and the gate clerk says are u ms gaddis im like ye--ye---yesss...LOL.. she said go ahead, so of course im last one on damn plane but i made it.

This trip better be smooth sailing :)

Girl, I was crying, snotting and some more stuff...We decided to link with one of his friends in Miami and fly standby for a later flight. I'm trying to tell him that we need to leave at least 3 hours before the flight. This "Poe thang" is saying, We'll make it...Its ok...Ain't drove in traffic a day of his life and on the 2nd flight of his life...So I guess I need to say poe thang to myself for listening to him....Anyway..we end up leaving 2 hours before the flight left...Got stuck in Miami traffic for 1 1/2 hours....Had to take the rental car back..etc. He is in the passenger seat snoring the whole way there...We get the airport and try to check in...My debit card doesn't work to pay for the extra baggage (Bank of America put a hold on my card because they thought something fradulant was going on). I tell the gate agent that I need to take my rental car back and will send my hubby in to check in while I figure everything out. I call Bank of America and they tell me there is a hold time of 5 minutes!! I run to turn the rental car in, have to run in flip-flops back to the terminal because the shuttle bus wasn't coming. He calling me from the gate all confused on what to do...My phone was working so everytime he called I would have to hang up with Bank of America. So by the time I made it back to the terminal. I'm crying, sweating and snotting...By this time the he has bonded with the "Jamaican" gate agent and she puts us in 1st class (for a small fee). She tells me to stop crying like a baby and walks us through security to catch our flight. I'm thinking byatch you were looking at me crazy when my card wouldn't work, but when my hubby comes in speaking Patois. We are friends now...I was still crying when we sat down..Luckily they had alcohol in 1st class because I was ready to cut his a$$. He still owe me a trip to the salon for making me sweat my do!

They just called back saying they just got it today!!!! :angry: I mailed it off on the 8th of February!!!! I want to scream.. Talking bout it should get mailed out by friday, how bout I should come up there and beat yo azz and take my friggin certificates???

Wooooooooooooo Sahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Okay Im back :)

Girl, don't cut nobody!!

K-1 Timeline

8/27/2009 - Mailed I-129F Petition to USCIS

8/28/2009 - NOA 1

10/06/2009 - NOA2 received!!! Thank you lord!!

11/24/2009 - Interview Scheduled at 8:30am*APPROVED*

12/02/2009 - VISA IN HAND

12/04/2009 - POE - Atlanta, GA

AOS Timeline

1/16/2010 - Wedding *Viva Las Vegas*

2/02/2010 - Mailed AOS/AP/EAP

2/03/2010 - Package arrived to Chicago Lockbox

2/09/2010 - Received NOA1 notice via email

2/10/2010 - Check cashed

2/13/2010 - Received NOA1 hardcopy

2/23/2010 - Case transferred to California

2/26/2010 - Biometrics Appt. 11am

3/1/2010 - Touched

4/2/2010 - AP Approved (Email and Text Notification)

4/2/2010 - EAD Card Production Ordered

4/10/2010 - EAD and AP received in the mail!!

Timeline
LMAO - always! My first trip ever to JA, my friend and I ended up renting a car and going all over - when we came back and were telling my friends here where we went, they told me they won't even go in those neighborhoods (and they are Jamaican)

Sus thats too funny! your my hero lol *pumpin fist in da air* lol

Thanks MRStee -- in others words stoosh like Quanna said --- I had an idea that's what it meant, but thanks for the sentences I just copied and IM it to her I think she's going to be pissed

no argument from this corner :lol:

Hey finesse -- can u touch your toes?

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
They not lying...on the real, some parts of Jamaica I wouldn't step foot in alone let someone else who is not from there and that's no joke. I've had friends who were seriously hurt, so I tell people to be careful and use common sense, but some people don't listen...so, who no wah hear can always feel eeh.

I know that now - back then I was young dumb, and Naive - but we survived :whistle:

Well, that is true.....but, it can be very dangerous in parts where you don't know......there, here, wherever. You all may have all these nice stories of partying with the locals. But, I've experienced some things that are not so nice.....they aren't for everyone. I think everyone needs to be careful.

Very true - been through some definitely not nice things - But it's everywhere, not just certain parts - we came out of Margaritaville in Ochi one night to some guy getting licked with a machete and gunshot inna di air -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
yes, thats it......ie shrink yuh pum?

yea it and alum i think

but it makes you very dry (so don't get any bright ideas)

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Girl, I was crying, snotting and some more stuff...We decided to link with one of his friends in Miami and fly standby for a later flight. I'm trying to tell him that we need to leave at least 3 hours before the flight. This "Poe thang" is saying, We'll make it...Its ok...Ain't drove in traffic a day of his life and on the 2nd flight of his life...So I guess I need to say poe thang to myself for listening to him....Anyway..we end up leaving 2 hours before the flight left...Got stuck in Miami traffic for 1 1/2 hours....Had to take the rental car back..etc. He is in the passenger seat snoring the whole way there...We get the airport and try to check in...My debit card doesn't work to pay for the extra baggage (Bank of America put a hold on my card because they thought something fradulant was going on). I tell the gate agent that I need to take my rental car back and will send my hubby in to check in while I figure everything out. I call Bank of America and they tell me there is a hold time of 5 minutes!! I run to turn the rental car in, have to run in flip-flops back to the terminal because the shuttle bus wasn't coming. He calling me from the gate all confused on what to do...My phone was working so everytime he called I would have to hang up with Bank of America. So by the time I made it back to the terminal. I'm crying, sweating and snotting...By this time the he has bonded with the "Jamaican" gate agent and she puts us in 1st class (for a small fee). She tells me to stop crying like a baby and walks us through security to catch our flight. I'm thinking byatch you were looking at me crazy when my card wouldn't work, but when my hubby comes in speaking Patois. We are friends now...I was still crying when we sat down..Luckily they had alcohol in 1st class because I was ready to cut his a$$. He still owe me a trip to the salon for making me sweat my do!

Poe thang!!! :no:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

yea it and alum i think

but it makes you very dry (so don't get any bright ideas)

but kiss mi neck back...a ow u know dat Misses gwaan chat mi dankey ears a listen :whistle:

tep aff a mi name

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Well, that is true.....but, it can be very dangerous in parts where you don't know......there, here, wherever. You all may have all these nice stories of partying with the locals. But, I've experienced some things that are not so nice.....they aren't for everyone. I think everyone needs to be careful.

Tru nuff! I used to think I was untouchable and as long as I "looked" like I was smart and had my wits about me, I was good. Till last March when we went to Kingston to visit a friend of mine whose little boy was in the hospital. We were in West Kingston... it was about 1am an we had stopped on the corner to grab a cup of soup before we headed to our hotel to get ready to go to passa passa. WELL, me thinkin I was tuff as nails decided to step out and see if I could find a place to use the restroom. Bad idea... I felt like all eyes on me with a big ole target mark on my @ss... Troy was no help cuz hes just a country boy and had no idea where we were either.

Needless to say, I held it and decided that there are someplaces its best not to make friends in!

Timeline
They sure, can.. :whistle:

Girl, don't cut nobody!!

I wont cut nobody..

Lol @ 1st bolded thing and I know about Bank of America all too well too as I would do top ups to hubby's phone and they thought it was fraudulent too.... which is a good thing but they pick the WRONG time lol

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.