MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 23)

4,872 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Thanks. The official due date is July 4th but I think the baby is coming the end of June. We think it's a boy but won't find out until next Tuesday. I have a long list of girl names but no boy names. Hubby doesn't want a junior. My name is Shemanya (Sha-mon-ya) and hubby name is Damien (Da-mean).

So, you really want a girl too huh? I've always thought if I was going to have a child, I'd want a girl. A healthy baby is what I want the most though. I wanted to name the girl Sarah but after knowing hubby's Grandma, if I have a girl, her name will be Amy. If it's a boy, his name will be Naman after his Grandpa. We're gonna have to give the boy a good middle name though in case he prefers to use it! :whistle:

Im drink a Rum Punch just for you momma,

Tonks! :thumbs:

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I had vivid dreams last night. I guess I'm REALLY anticipating my tax refund & paying off that CC cause I dreamt that the refund was already direct deposited & it's only been since last Thursday! :lol: I looked today & of course, it's not there. I also had a dream of my West African dance teacher....I think myself is trying to tell myself that I need exercise in a bad way & to go back to doing what I love the most! :yes:

Ha! Myself always trying to tell myself same ting! Sans West African dance teacher... I just need to get to the dam gym period...

Timeline
Thank Ells and DW

She calls all the time to the point that my hubby starts to call her now

She is the sweetest, Sweetest person I have ever met. never seen her raise her voice or get crunk :no:

Awww, hubby love har tuh! LOL @ the thought of her having to 'get crunk'! :lol:

I had vivid dreams last night. I guess I'm REALLY anticipating my tax refund & paying off that CC cause I dreamt that the refund was already direct deposited & it's only been since last Thursday! :lol: I looked today & of course, it's not there. I also had a dream of my West African dance teacher....I think myself is trying to tell myself that I need exercise in a bad way & to go back to doing what I love the most! :yes:

Aww...sweetie I am hoping that dream of you getting that refund in there comes true soon! Don't laugh at me but I cut up all my credit cards. I have one but its paid off...still have it since I'm hoping to close on a house in the next two months...girl it was the best feeling in the world to pay them off and tell them credit card companies to kick rocks. :whistle:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
So, you really want a girl too huh? I've always thought if I was going to have a child, I'd want a girl. A healthy baby is what I want the most though. I wanted to name the girl Sarah but after knowing hubby's Grandma, if I have a girl, her name will be Amy. If it's a boy, his name will be Naman after his Grandpa. We're gonna have to give the boy a good middle name though in case he prefers to use it! :whistle:

I really wanted a girl because their stuff is so cute and I have so many girls in my family. Have no idea who to handle a boy. I had a 3D sonogam at 13 weeks and the technican kept saying him instead of her. We went to a baby store last week and saw him really cute boy stuff so I feel better if it's a boy. Plus Damien wants a boy sooooooooo bad. Either way, we'll be happy.

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Aww...sweetie I am hoping that dream of you getting that refund in there comes true soon! Don't laugh at me but I cut up all my credit cards. I have one but its paid off...still have it since I'm hoping to close on a house in the next two months...girl it was the best feeling in the world to pay them off and tell them credit card companies to kick rocks. :whistle:

NOTHING TO LAUGH ABT THAT IS A SMART MOVE :thumbs:

And Ontario is the province in which I live :rofl::rofl:

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

I feel some guilt not being as unconditionally accepting as he is but it's a huge thing to raise a child, let alone one that is not your own. And if I were to ever find out the mother used him for what she could get out of him & the child is not his, lord help her. The other hard part is that if we decide to bring her here, we are in no place financially & it could be years before we are. He is literally starting from the ground up with his education & I have a long ways to go towards financial security myself. We really need some miracles to make all this happen.

Ells I applaud your honesty and it's no easy task but this is a sensitive situation and needs to be handled delicately.....

This commercial was made for people like me:

7Ejowc4z8og

I am rolling at the Koala bear WHY?? too funny

CASE COMPLETE

Jamaica mi soon come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats JQ that is fabulous news!~

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline
I really wanted a girl because their stuff is so cute and I have so many girls in my family. Have no idea who to handle a boy. I had a 3D sonogam at 13 weeks and the technican kept saying him instead of her. We went to a baby store last week and saw him really cute boy stuff so I feel better if it's a boy. Plus Damien wants a boy sooooooooo bad. Either way, we'll be happy.

Girls are great till they turn into teenagers! Mine just turned 16 and whoa... LOL actually, her and I have always been super close and now that shes older, shes like my best friend at times. Mother/daughter relationships are one of a kind... but so are son/mothers! I kno you guys will be blessed regardless!

NOTHING TO LAUGH ABT THAT IS A SMART MOVE :thumbs:

And Ontario is the province in which I live :rofl::rofl:

Awww @ Ontario!

Yeah it felt good to tell them credit card companies where to go...it took me a long time to get my credit back on track after undergrad! :angry:

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Awww Shemmy, so happy for you guys! I just love babies.

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

I don't think that's anything to laugh about either! That's FANTASTIC! And big CONGRATS on your soon-to-be new home!

I know the feeling of being debt free. My debt is not too heavy but more than I've had in a while with all this immigration & new hubby business. I can't wait to have a zero balance again! And to put money back into my savings accounts. :thumbs:

Boys just scare the ####### outta me....it's just in their DNA to do crazy things that make your head go gray! Lehi also wants a boy but we just hope for a healthy baby too.

Timeline
I don't think that's anything to laugh about either! That's FANTASTIC! And big CONGRATS on your soon-to-be new home!

I know the feeling of being debt free. My debt is not too heavy but more than I've had in a while with all this immigration & new hubby business. I can't wait to have a zero balance again! And to put money back into my savings accounts. :thumbs:

Boys just scare the ####### outta me....it's just in their DNA to do crazy things that make your head go gray! Lehi also wants a boy but we just hope for a healthy baby too.

Girl Yes on the boys make your hair grey

My kids stress me out to the point that I tune them out

They be like

Momma momma momma momma momma momma momma momma

then hubby is like BRANDI dont you hear then calling you

and then I come back to reality. :rofl:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Yea see Irie..you ARE another nice libra. Any other libras on here? I know Tre's hubby is because he has the same bday as my hubby.

JQ- I can't believe your ex was on Maury. I wish you could find that clip. I bet the audiance was all booing him. hahaha

Finesse- I think you should follow through and give the monkeys a tour of the mall. People will see your belly and think poor girl is practicing her stroller driving skills...you bump into things the monkey nuh mind.

Where are the Washington,DC people at??? We're possibly planning on taking a trip there and I'm wondering where to stay. Any suggestions?

I stayed at Comfort Inn by Dupont Circle. It was decent. A pretty good location as far as site seeing.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Thanks Ells! I know that feeling about paying the debt off and getting the savings up...I took the Dave Ramsey course here at work and it opened my eyes totally up about credit and trying to use cash as much as I could to make large purchases!

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Girl Yes on the boys make your hair grey

My kids stress me out to the point that I tune them out

They be like

Momma momma momma momma momma momma momma momma

then hubby is like BRANDI dont you hear then calling you

and then I come back to reality. :rofl:

have you seen that family guy advertisement where there boy is callig for his momma like 20 times over and over and finally the mother yells "WHAT?" and then the boy just says "hi".....i love that one...that is my son too.....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.