MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 23)

4,872 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
We don't live in Arkansas. Just having the wedding there. We live in Atlanta, but I'm originally from Arkansas. But God knows where I will be by September..My company was purchased last week so may be in a town near year, depending on where the money calls me too....

Got it I thought you lived in ATL but then your save the date card said AR. You trying to confuse me!!!! Good luck on relocating or finding a job in ATL.

RANT

Why did these rat bastids say they never received my money order for 3 copies of our marriage license!!!! Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

rant over

Was it cashed?

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline

dillon; do you have a barrell in your home?

Okay need help with a term and I'm going to try and spell it phonetic

Hisididdy -- does that mean stoosh

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

They just called back saying they just got it today!!!! :angry: I mailed it off on the 8th of February!!!! I want to scream.. Talking bout it should get mailed out by friday, how bout I should come up there and beat yo azz and take my friggin certificates???

Wooooooooooooo Sahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Okay Im back :)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
LMAO - My friend and I have a running joke - Whenever we go on vacation together, no matter where we go, we somehow wind up touring the ghetto - whether through a wrong turn or whatever - it's happened so many times that we joke that our vacation is not complete without a visit to the hood!

I am the exact same way when I travel. When I travel with my homegirls, we end up in the hood, kickin' with the locals, etc..When we went to JA for the 1st time, we traveled with other girls...They were like, "OMG!! you guys are going to a party with the locals??" "I saw the movie "Taken" and I'm scared". I'm thinking don't nobody want yall a$$!!! :rofl::rofl:

When we went to Rio de Janiero, we were all in the favelas. I just love to truly experience a country and meet different people. Some people think they are better than others because they are from America.

K-1 Timeline

8/27/2009 - Mailed I-129F Petition to USCIS

8/28/2009 - NOA 1

10/06/2009 - NOA2 received!!! Thank you lord!!

11/24/2009 - Interview Scheduled at 8:30am*APPROVED*

12/02/2009 - VISA IN HAND

12/04/2009 - POE - Atlanta, GA

AOS Timeline

1/16/2010 - Wedding *Viva Las Vegas*

2/02/2010 - Mailed AOS/AP/EAP

2/03/2010 - Package arrived to Chicago Lockbox

2/09/2010 - Received NOA1 notice via email

2/10/2010 - Check cashed

2/13/2010 - Received NOA1 hardcopy

2/23/2010 - Case transferred to California

2/26/2010 - Biometrics Appt. 11am

3/1/2010 - Touched

4/2/2010 - AP Approved (Email and Text Notification)

4/2/2010 - EAD Card Production Ordered

4/10/2010 - EAD and AP received in the mail!!

Filed: Timeline
sididdy..(i don't know how its spelled)

yeah that mean stoosh tre, dat ole tho LOL

Okay...my friend back home say her fiance who lives in the states called her that -- she didn't know what it mean.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

We don't live in Arkansas. Just having the wedding there. We live in Atlanta, but I'm originally from Arkansas. But God knows where I will be by September..My company was purchased last week so may be in a town near year, depending on where the money calls me too....

I feel you on that...we just about to have out ATL link ups...noooo you guys can't go...just kidding girl please...when the $$$ calls sometimes we can't screen calls, we have to answer, hello!

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
Hey Yardies...

Here is the save the date card for our ceremony in September. I wanted to save a book of stamps so if you are interested in coming let me know. Would love to see my fellow yardies there and maybe you can make a vacation out of it with the fam. It's Labor Day weekend...

post-72270-1266867196_thumb.jpg

I wanna come! With or without Steve cause my birthday is the 18th! Early present for me :)

Timeline
dillon; do you have a barrell in your home?

Okay need help with a term and I'm going to try and spell it phonetic

Hisididdy -- does that mean stoosh

No there is no barrell in my home.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

I am the exact same way when I travel. When I travel with my homegirls, we end up in the hood, kickin' with the locals, etc..When we went to JA for the 1st time, we traveled with other girls...They were like, "OMG!! you guys are going to a party with the locals??" "I saw the movie "Taken" and I'm scared". I'm thinking don't nobody want yall a$$!!! :rofl::rofl:

When we went to Rio de Janiero, we were all in the favelas. I just love to truly experience a country and meet different people. Some people think they are better than others because they are from America.

I'm the same way...my first trip to JA was too much tourist action going on...good thing I went back 4 months later and got the full experience! :yes:

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
At one point, DJ had this little puppy, about 6 weeks old - the man had no food in his house, but would cook cereal each am for the dog - who had a bed in the corner of the bedroom. Yet when I woke up in the middle of the night, I had a foot in my neck cause the puppy was up on DJ's chest, tucked under his chin. Then he got a cat - I found out cause he was laying in bed talking to me on the phone and I could hear purring - the cat was curled up on him. He is the one who feeds all the puppies in his yard -

No worries about the pets being treated like one of our kids.

So you have two dogs now? I thought the one you just got was your only one -

We had Daisy and Bosco.....dog and cat. Daisy went to live with my daughter and my ex when I bought my house. I got Tiger, the dog, whenever that was last year. I just had Daisy over for the entire last week. She's not overly fond of Tiger's youthfulness.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

I wanna come! With or without Steve cause my birthday is the 18th! Early present for me :)

Awww MrsTee, I can never forget your Bday...my step-son was born on that date....

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.