MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 23)

4,872 posts in this topic

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! you my sister FO REAL

most ppl at my job don't know how many kids i have, that i was ever married, divorced and married again..

and if they know some of it, i guarantee they don't know ALLL.

i am friendly and always smiling, but don't give out too much info when talking yunno???

Girl you can't let them know you human...they will turn around and use it against you.

When things started getting serious with Den...cause chile I use to date guys and I would have to drop them with the quick...so when they realized this was the real deal :whistle: My sup tried to say in my review last year that something had changed and that my focused seemed to be somewhere else...yeah it has I'm not working here at this job 7 days a week for you all no more and I'm actually using my vacation leave time...mofo's had me about to catch a case up in here with all that :angry:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! you my sister FO REAL

most ppl at my job don't know how many kids i have, that i was ever married, divorced and married again..

and if they know some of it, i guarantee they don't know ALLL.

i am friendly and always smiling, but don't give out too much info when talking yunno???

Some women are just nuts. My boss and my closest co-workers already knew just in case something happened to me at work. I'm also one of the youngest in my office and no one has been pregnant in decades so they spoil me by bringing foods and keep up with my doctor appointments etc. The evil one just feels left out.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I don't think we create a mini Jamaica in our house but I do think it is important to have the things he likes to eat, listen too and read around. I wouldn't expect him to be here and not want to enjoy all the things that he grew up with. He already gave up so much just to come to the US. So if we can find those things I surely will make sure he has them.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
no like in terms of food, drinks, music, reading material etc

when i read lady c's question it brought back something i saw on fb over the weekend

i'm just wondering if you guys ever feel pressure to create a mini jamaica in your home, esp when you aren't originally from ja

do you ever feel like it's one sided?

okay, i feel you.... i personally don't feel PRESSURED per se, i did change some things.. food, drinks etc becuz i am incorporating my husband's ways in my life now, its really no different than a woman becoming a basketball fan cuz of her man or listening to a different kind of music he likes sometimes.... but its all on my own, roger doesn't REQUEST or DEMAND anything be done certain ways.. he is very flexible..

I believe we can keep our identity while embracing our husbands.. just keep a balance.. my two cents!!

no like in terms of food, drinks, music, reading material etc

when i read lady c's question it brought back something i saw on fb over the weekend

i'm just wondering if you guys ever feel pressure to create a mini jamaica in your home, esp when you aren't originally from ja

do you ever feel like it's one sided?

Well Den has only been here about 3 weeks but so far he has been very patient with me...he hasn't even had a Jamaican meal yet...he been open to trying different things here and just going with the flow. So no pressure from him but I almost feel like I want to make sure I incorporate things in for him...I know he told me the other day that this is the longest he has went without speaking patois...I was like awww...bless your heart!

Edited by Dens Wifey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

Shemmy tell her to mind her own business! She's just jealous about the glow.

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: Timeline

I wouldn't change a thing about the day/the way we met each other, the chase (took him a good 6 months) before I even talked to him, our journey and ESPECIALLY my interview. I found something different in my husband that I didn't find in other men I've had relationships with, I found FRIENDSHIP along with laugther. We appreciate each other and we show it and we love to talk to each other. I asked him what he missed the most about Jamaica and he told me the smell of my hair and my BIG smile when I came through the doors at the airport....I just laughed.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Girl you can't let them know you human...they will turn around and use it against you.

When things started getting serious with Den...cause chile I use to date guys and I would have to drop them with the quick...so when they realized this was the real deal :whistle: My sup tried to say in my review last year that something had changed and that my focused seemed to be somewhere else...yeah it has I'm not working here at this job 7 days a week for you all no more and I'm actually using my vacation leave time...mofo's had me about to catch a case up in here with all that :angry:

see thats a PERFECT EXAMPLE!!!

when i finally did tell my sup because i wanted to change my name.. another sup told me he announced it at a MANAGEMENT meeting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i didn't cyare, but what the heck does my marriage have to do w/ any managment issues????????????????????? him a batty bwoy han jus luv fi chat!!!

Timeline
I wouldn't change a thing about the day/the way we met each other, the chase (took him a good 6 months) before I even talked to him, our journey and ESPECIALLY my interview. I found something different in my husband that I didn't find in other men I've had relationships with, I found FRIENDSHIP along with laugther. We appreciate each other and we show it and we love to talk to each other. I asked him what he missed the most about Jamaica and he told me the smell of my hair and my BIG smile when I came through the doors at the airport....I just laughed.

:crying: that is so sweet.

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
Try this again!

*doing backflips and cartwheels*......I KNEW IT IRIE!!!! I KNEW IT!!! I prayed SO hard for you! God is Good!!!!

Now that I would like to see. Did you tape it? :devil:

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

In my case its a little diffrent. I am from Guyana so alot of the foods I cook is what he eats. I did not have to change anything along that line. I love my west indian foods so that is what I cook mostly but I swith it up sometimes. I got him hook on Pasta and salads.

Wedding Day: December 15, 2009

oMQjm5.png

AOS

02/17/10: AOS Sent via UPS (Thank you Lord) (Sent Cashier's Check)

02/18/10: AOS Delivered (Signed for by CHIBA @ 9:12am)

02/24/10: NOA-1 Received via Email & Text

02/26/10: NOA-1 Hard Copy Received in the mail (I-485, I-765 & I-131)

03/02/10: Online Status Check Available

03/09/10: Touch (I-485) - Case Transferred to CSC

03/13/10: Biometrics Letter Arrived(Appt 3/24/10) (Finally) - Notice Dated 3/3/10

03/15/10: Transfer of Case Notice arrived in the mail

03/24/10: Completed Biometrics

04/07/10: EAD Card Porduction Ordered

04/07/10: AP Approved

04/12/10: Received AP Hard Copy in the Mail

04/12/10: EAD Document Production Ordered again (dont know why)

04/13/10: EAD Post-Decision Activity (I think they mailed it out)

04/15/10: EAD Arrived in the Mail

09/14/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to National Benefits Center (SMDH)

09/17/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to USCIS for processing (SMDH)

09/28/10: Interview Letter came in the mail (Interview 10/27/10)

10/27/10: Interview Done (Thank God now we wait)

10/29/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/03/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/04/10: Post Decision Activity

11/08/10: Green Card Received (No more stress until October 2012)

Timeline
Not a happy camper today looks like I'm going to have to go to court about the guy that tried to rob me last month...

Of course you do.....you have to make sure he doesn't do that to anyone else, Tre.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

(F)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
I don't think we create a mini Jamaica in our house but I do think it is important to have the things he likes to eat, listen too and read around. I wouldn't expect him to be here and not want to enjoy all the things that he grew up with. He already gave up so much just to come to the US. So if we can find those things I surely will make sure he has them.

i agree dills..sometimes i go w/out certain kinds of food like Taco Bell and he will suggest going there (for me only of course LOL) cuz he knows how much i like it even if he doesn't.. he gives as much as he takes..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.