MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 23)

4,872 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I have a great grandma that is still alive 19547_296155436216_615741216_5124138_3828801_n.jpg

This is her with me and my hubby for the Welcome to America party Oct 09

95 baby :dance::dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Awww, she looks great!

Aww you married a libra too? They are sweeties!!

I agree with you on this about hubby's daughter. Plus she is with her grandma, so she is in good hands and you said she is doing great in school so it sounds like staying there is a good idea. Grandma has no concerns about if it's her sons or has she had her so long now that she is attached and it doesn't even enter mind?

SF is sooooo nice and I'm impressed you can pull off living right there. I would love to. When I visit I walk around and look at the houses and are envious of those who live inside.

Everyone is aware of the possibility of daughter not being his but his Mom loves that little girl like she's the one who had her. I'm so grateful to his Mom for what she's doing. To me it seems like baby mama is happy to have one less child to care for cause she has another one on the way & she doesn't care for any of them that well. At least his daughter is not being raised by baby mama's latest man who is resentful of her other kids cause they aren't his.

Trust me, our apartment is nothing to write home about. I also walk around & feel envious of the people who live in nice places. I love those old Victorians & some of the other places. It's just not in my salary to be able to live in any of them. The one thing I absolutely REFUSE to do though is live in someone's converted garage that they call an 'in-law'. Those places are the WORST! But I love the rest of the city....that there's always something going on & it's proximity to any place you want to go.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Awww, it shouldnt have to be between you and the kids. If he stays because the mom dont let him see them, whos to say she will let him see them after you guys call it off. We didnt let my hubby BM know any of that info until it was time to leave because of that reason

... wish we would have done that - but he was trying to convince her that she needed to get off her lazy #### soon and get a job - she was relying on his money.

I agree it shouldnt have to be between me and the kids- but hes so dam brainwashed now- who knows! I guess we will see how it goes and if he shows up to the interview.. :(

I have a great grandma that is still alive 19547_296155436216_615741216_5124138_3828801_n.jpg

This is her with me and my hubby for the Welcome to America party Oct 09

95 baby :dance::dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Aww she's beautiful! Girl we have to treasure and appreciate all their wisdom. They have seen it all.

Edited by Dens Wifey

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
Thanks so much Ells!!

Welcome! :thumbs:

Hey Ells in response to you Facebook question?

He says he dont want to go back until 2011 when we can start building on our land.

Im like thats ok, me and my girls will party

I can see his reasoning. My hubby doesn't really want to go back before 2012! He wants to have his stuff together before he goes back. AND he wants to be able to afford a rental car with black tinted windows! He wants to drive down his road without anyone knowing it's him. :lol:

Yep, you go on & do your thing! You can still have plenty of fun without him. If it were me, every day would be filled with rum punch, pina coladas, hummingbirds, dirty bananas....WOOO SAH! :lol:

Timeline
... wish we would have done that - but he was trying to convince her that she needed to get off her lazy #### soon and get a job - she was relying on his money.

I agree it shouldnt have to be between me and the kids- but hes so dam brainwashed now- who knows! I guess we will see how it goes and if he shows up to the interview.. :(

My prayers are going out to you mamma

If God says the same it will be meant to be

How long have you guys been together?

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
LOL.. When are you due and do you know what you are having? What are you and hubby's names?

Thanks. The official due date is July 4th but I think the baby is coming the end of June. We think it's a boy but won't find out until next Tuesday. I have a long list of girl names but no boy names. Hubby doesn't want a junior. My name is Shemanya (Sha-mon-ya) and hubby name is Damien (Da-mean).

Timeline
Welcome! :thumbs:

I can see his reasoning. My hubby doesn't really want to go back before 2012! He wants to have his stuff together before he goes back. AND he wants to be able to afford a rental car with black tinted windows! He wants to drive down his road without anyone knowing it's him. :lol:

Yep, you go on & do your thing! You can still have plenty of fun without him. If it were me, every day would be filled with rum punch, pina coladas, hummingbirds, dirty bananas....WOOO SAH! :lol:

Im drink a Rum Punch just for you momma,

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Like Rudolfs brother team_dasher_reindeer_poster-p228521526390466074td2h_210.jpg

:blink:

Yep, we'll call him Dash for short... :rofl:

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
Thanks. The official due date is July 4th but I think the baby is coming the end of June. We think it's a boy but won't find out until next Tuesday. I have a long list of girl names but no boy names. Hubby doesn't want a junior. My name is Shemanya (Sha-mon-ya) and hubby name is Damien (Da-mean).

How about damion Da-Me Yon

Sorry I tried :rofl:

Yep, we'll call him Dash for short... :rofl:

I like it

Go Dash Go Dash

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

I had vivid dreams last night. I guess I'm REALLY anticipating my tax refund & paying off that CC cause I dreamt that the refund was already direct deposited & it's only been since last Thursday! :lol: I looked today & of course, it's not there. I also had a dream of my West African dance teacher....I think myself is trying to tell myself that I need exercise in a bad way & to go back to doing what I love the most! :yes:

Timeline
Aww she's beautiful! Girl we have to treasure and appreciate all their wisdom. They have seen it all.

Thank Ells and DW

She calls all the time to the point that my hubby starts to call her now

She is the sweetest, Sweetest person I have ever met. never seen her raise her voice or get crunk :no:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

She sure is! I wonder if I will live that long...

My prayers are going out to you mamma

If God says the same it will be meant to be

How long have you guys been together?

Thanks so much. We met in Sept 08 and were married last May.

Timeline
I had vivid dreams last night. I guess I'm REALLY anticipating my tax refund & paying off that CC cause I dreamt that the refund was already direct deposited & it's only been since last Thursday! :lol: I looked today & of course, it's not there. I also had a dream of my West African dance teacher....I think myself is trying to tell myself that I need exercise in a bad way & to go back to doing what I love the most! :yes:

I can picture you Ells t2219.gif

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

I like it

Go Dash Go Dash

:rofl::yes:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.