MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 23)

4,872 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
I think I need some rum, cause I am still feeling it. :help:

LMAO - That reminds me of the time I directed the vocational program - we had all kinds of therapy balls / mats, etc.. - came in one morning and found a used condom :whistle:

Yuck...when I worked at Marriott as a housekeeper my coworkers would fuss at me for wearing gloves...the amount of used condoms and other things I found in those rooms....GROSS! -- I have a problem when I go to hotels, I have to bring my own sheets (2 flat sheets) -- own towel and own pillow -- I know I'm special...but if ya'll have seen what I've seen and what people do with them...OMG...........barffffffff

Mrs. T the guys was in his mid to late 20s

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Morning Tee! (F)

Hey lady whats good? When I speak to my hubby/children, I find myself saying what you say, "Poe thang" lol

Yuck...when I worked at Marriott as a housekeeper my coworkers would fuss at me for wearing gloves...the amount of used condoms and other things I found in those rooms....GROSS! -- I have a problem when I go to hotels, I have to bring my own sheets (2 flat sheets) -- own towel and own pillow -- I know I'm special...but if ya'll have seen what I've seen and what people do with them...OMG...........barffffffff

Mrs. T the guys was in his mid to late 20s

Dayum shame, he needs to be deported.. See its folks like him that make this process so hard on folk who are genuine.

Timeline

Goodmorning yardies!

I bought my boo's ticket eventhough we didn't get the visa yet... Pray that he gets it by thursday.

LadyC: I'm not sure what your preferences are when it comes to hotels but I stayed @ Studio Inn & Suites and it's literally a studio. I saved money by cooking and staying 10 minutes away from Atlantic City. We used the money saved to attend shows, gamble etc.

Irie: God IS good!! Don't say hopefully, you WILL get some money toward a new vehicle!

MyJamWifey & MsSheka: it'll be a breeze, trust me. Our consulate isn't as bad/strict as other countries.

Sus: I think we're all unwillingly @ work, lol!

Hi Philly! Ackee patties????

Tre: why would you not want to see that sucker get put behind bars? I was robbed but I never went to court only because he knows where I live and my safety comes first. I read further, now I see why, just be careful and aware of your surroundings.

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

Hey lady whats good? When I speak to my hubby/children, I find myself saying what you say, "Poe thang" lol

Dayum shame, he needs to be deported.. See its folks like him that make this process so hard on folk who are genuine.

LOL@ Poe thang...I don't know where I got them from but it has just kinda stuck with me.

Yeah he does need to be deported...out here trying to rob good decent working folks...I know people can fall on bad times but why go out here robbing and thief'n...just not right at all! I know I work too hard for mine and I know everyone else on here does as well...people just outta control big time!

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Kjenks - Congrats on the ticket purchase. I hope it works out for you! You gone have plenty sexy parties now :devil:

Get it girl! Go KJ, go KJ!!!! Girl you got yo skipper shoes ready? :devil:

:ot: My husband stayed up last night and watched a movie with me and it had my former love of my life, my ex-boo, "The Rock" in it...awww if that isn't love :whistle:

Edited by Dens Wifey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Good luck to myjamwifey and nala0616 on their interviews on Thursday... Yardie Power!!!! Peace and Blessings :)

I agree, best wishes. You both got it!!! Claiming it for you. :dance:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

While away from VJ, I managed to select a book @ library while there w/my son. I'm reading Maneater by Mary B Morrison. Very interesting book. I read over 150 pages yesterday. I prbly finish it today. At the end of first half, there were questions. One question was, would you still marry your fiance if you found XXXXrated pics of them?? Cory answered by saying in a relationship everything should be easily revealed to one another espclly if we're speaking about marriage. He also went on to say, that shows the woman had something to hide & maybe hiding more skeletons in closet.I shot back & said maybe she doesn't want her past to interfere w/her present & she prbly felt no need to reveal the pics. Who knows. It's not me but question made me think.

This book at one time was on the essence magazines top book selection.

Edited by MoAcory7007

While away from VJ, I managed to select a book @ library while there w/my son. I'm reading Maneater by Mary B Morrison. Very interesting book. I read over 150 pages yesterday. I prbly finish it today. At the end of first half, there were questions. One question was, would you still marry your fiance if you found XXXXrated pics of them?? Cory answered by saying in a relationship everything should be easily revealed to one another espclly if we're speaking about marriage.he also went on to say that, the shows the woman had something to hide & maybe hiding more skeletons in closet.I shot back & said maybe she doesn't want her past to interfere w/her present & she prbly felt no need to reveal the pics. Who knows. It's not me but question made me think.

This book at one time was on the essence magazines top book selection.

Interesting...aww that's cute how you two interact....I love it!!!

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Wow...full house...clearly folks aren't working (me included! :lol: :lol:)!

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Filed: Timeline
Wow...full house...clearly folks aren't working (me included! :lol::lol: )!

wah gwaan...mi deh yah a wurk hard

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Get it girl! Go KJ, go KJ!!!! Girl you got yo skipper shoes ready? :devil:

:ot: My husband stayed up last night and watched a movie with me and it had my former love of my life, my ex-boo, "The Rock" in it...awww if that isn't love :whistle:

MrsTee & Dens, I'm gonna have so many sexy parties it's Ridiculous. Got my costume AND lingere ready for friday night when he comes! Poe thang gon' be tyaad!! Lol

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

Timeline
Interesting...aww that's cute how you two interact....I love it!!!

Dens, your making me smile.

Hows Mr. Man? Is he good. One of Acory & I friend got through to come to NY. He actually should have been here long time b/c he married his wife in 2008. He however had to "cleanse" & easy himself b4 medical. Lol.

I'm happy for my friend b/c this is now 2nd close friend of Cory now living in driving distance. Basically Cory can go mingle w/the fellas b/c my friends & I are something when ready. A good something though.

Edited by MoAcory7007

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
morning yardies!

ok next question.....on the I130 and G325a form do i use my married name or my maiden name???? i havent legally changed name yet and dont plan on it for quite some time (i was told I have a year to change to married name which i will prolly hold out as long as possible if that is the case)

thanks!!!!!

HEY YG..

i used my maiden name on all of my paperwork including the I130 and everything was fine.. i was unsure, but was told by philly who did it that way also.. i JUST changed my name recently..

so happy for you irie that you find that dude AND he works for a company so u are sure to get MO MONEY MO MONEY MO :rofl:

good morning all! still skimming thru!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.