MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 23)

4,872 posts in this topic

Hey DW -- how life?

Going good, no complaints! Hope your day gets better....

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
Going good, no complaints! Hope your day gets better....

thanks I hope so too...I'm feeling better. I knocked the cold out of my system with tea and rum. The stone ginger wine helped a lot as well. Don't like feeling sick at all.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

thanks I hope so too...I'm feeling better. I knocked the cold out of my system with tea and rum. The stone ginger wine helped a lot as well. Don't like feeling sick at all.

Glad to hear that...being sick is definitely not fun at all. :blush:

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Okay...this morning I got to work at 6:30 and went into the restroom -- someone left a pregnancy test on the counter (YUCKKKKKKKKKKK) -- and whoever it is -- it's a POSITIVE

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Okay...this morning I got to work at 6:30 and went into the restroom -- someone left a pregnancy test on the counter (YUCKKKKKKKKKKK) -- and whoever it is -- it's a POSITIVE

Ewwwwww, gross. Nasty mofo.... :angry:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Ewwwwww, gross. Nasty mofo.... :angry:

I thought the same thing. So, that's what everyone is talking about this morning. I mean, damn, how much of a rush can you be in and why take the test at work.

tep aff a mi name

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
good morning everyone ..this is my lat day at work till after the wedding ..i found myself getting up early ready to get the day over lol..

Good morning Yardies...

Jess, so excited for you! (F)

Good luck to myjamwifey and nala0616 on their interviews on Thursday... Yardie Power!!!! Peace and Blessings :)

Good morning Yardies.

Up early have to finish up this AOS paperwork and take Eric to civil surgeon today.

Holla at yall later

Good luck with the Civil Surgeon :) and filing AOS

Mawning Yardies :star:

getting the kids ready for school my hubby's medical is this week and bwoy time is just flying byp0502.gif i have been resting good lately though thank god :thumbs:

Thats good to hear and a blessing :)

Mrstee - go check u box please

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Morning all! I am unwillingly at work, lol

Sus that makes both of us...

Mawning all, up early ready fi deh beach and to do some last minute shopping running into town to buy more ackee patty.

I met the infamous Bunz last night :dance: I just posted pics on FB, everyone thought we were related :yes:

more updates to come latah gotta run soon come

Happy Monday!

Thats wonderful Z.... I watched a Nollywood movies something Dreams.. It had 3 parts. Majid was in it. He played a good part in it.. It was kinda funny though because instead of just giving the chick the money to have surgery done on her face.. He ended up leaving her lol... gotta love it! We miss you and D!!! :) Mi ago pm ya!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I think I need some rum, cause I am still feeling it. :help:

LMAO - That reminds me of the time I directed the vocational program - we had all kinds of therapy balls / mats, etc.. - came in one morning and found a used condom :whistle:

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Morning Tee! (F)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
Morning all! Haven't posted in awhile. I however, have been on here reading though. I'm fairly busy of lately. I did manage to complete the EAD & AP. So now I just have to gather all items needed for AOS which I'm currently doing. Unfortunately we had to change date of marriage. It will be on the 5th of march. Works out better for us & we need to sort out things.

Apart from that, everything is irie!

You are still doing it and thats what counts. Congrats on your date and good luck with everyting mi sista!

LMAO - That reminds me of the time I directed the vocational program - we had all kinds of therapy balls / mats, etc.. - came in one morning and found a used condom :whistle:

So mad at that... :angry: oh well at least they were being safe but still ewwww!

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
He'll probably plea it out at the last minute, Lawny - if not, you should be entitled to victim compensation -

I was thinking about that too.... ol bastid, he picked the wrong woman to rob... hmph :angry:

They're trying to get him deported after he serves time for this crime and all the others (he violated his parole) -- I don't know how it works and he's part of a gang which I'm all too famailar with. I sit on a gang task force which I've been on since I left high school and they're bad news. I don't know why the hell they need me there since he had 9 outstanding warrants and jumped bail the list goes on. The guys that helped me that day, said they have no problems testifying.

Thats a blessing that they are willing to help. How old is the guy do you know

What in the :blink: lawd. She was probably in shock lol...

Im so chatty today. I think cause I don't want to be here lol

I thought the same thing. So, that's what everyone is talking about this morning. I mean, damn, how much of a rush can you be in and why take the test at work.

lol, well I guess yall will find out when the belly starts to show, then somebody can tell her about her trifflin self :angry:

Mrstee - go check u box please

I answer you mama! :) Mi ago chat to ya in pm

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.