MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 23)

4,872 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Anyway, did it matter? It was a gift.. If he didn't like it, and he knows me, I still had the receipt.. wouldve taken right back and spent the money on myself.

I don't think he wants/expects anything from me. Just that we stay afloat. He doesn't do holidays at all so it was just another day to him.

Calm down I was just asking.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHEW.. i have spoke those SAME words my girl..

ya'll sound like ya'll are night and day, but opposites do attract right?? :devil::devil:

That's what they say!!! :bonk:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
Gurllllllllllll, he is appreciative I can tell, he lit up a tad at the soccer ball, but he will be in the house bustin it up with the kids when I come its serious business.. Im just like forget it..I have to sneak up on him to just rub his face, whisper I love him, or try to rape him, then I get a semi smile... I constantly am pulling things out of him. I know a lot has to do with our age difference but I would never use that against him. I just keep thinking about why I married him...guess I gotta pick and choose mi battles

awww.. maybe he feels like he have to be serious cuz he's the man of the house.. its all new tho, it will get better.. and you ain't neva lying bout remembering why we married.. that keeps you focused when the storms come :thumbs:

Timeline
Tee there’s more too it then I put in this post and Q knows what I’m talking bout.

At the end of the day she has to live her life the way she sees fit but me and her have a friendship and I would be fake not to tell her how I really feel. Just like she speaks up about things she doesn’t agree with in my life I do the same with her. Right Q? She did what she felt was right so as it goes. I’m not mad at her (well just a tiny bit ) but hey as they say if she likes it I love it…

no doubt..ur my friend, i want you to be honest.. nobody have to agree w/ me.. i don't take it harshly cuz Lord knows i don't have it all together.. you know that i will not get offended or upset..

and you are right..the ex is a crazy mofo.. i understand your fear and concern.. :yes:

keep us up in prayer..

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
WHEW.. i have spoke those SAME words my girl..

ya'll sound like ya'll are night and day, but opposites do attract right?? :devil::devil:

I don't know about the day and night.. He has it drilled in his brain that because of our cultures we have misunderstandings.. Im trying to get him to see that love is universal and should overcome obstacles.. When he is on the phone with his people he is always saying, You know how the "americans" do it.. I have to walk out the room.

Calm down I was just asking.

Chile I am calm.. did I offend you.. It wasn't meant that way..its all love in here! :)

no doubt..ur my friend, i want you to be honest.. nobody have to agree w/ me.. i don't take it harshly cuz Lord knows i don't have it all together.. you know that i will not get offended or upset..

and you are right..the ex is a crazy mofo.. i understand your fear and concern.. :yes:

keep us up in prayer..

I understand you Dada and Q. Its all good...

So am I Tee especially when I see everyone paying lower. I’m done in July and I can’t wait!!!

Yeah so far so good with Boost mobile...I was with Verizon for years and I was sick and tired of seeing my hard earned $$$ fly out the window each month...they were getting over on me big time!

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

Why oh why after not having serious work for almost 3 years, now they are giving me friggin projects to do? Just cutting all into my VJ time :rofl: and studying for this rassclot math test :angry:

Timeline
I don't know about the day and night.. He has it drilled in his brain that because of our cultures we have misunderstandings.. Im trying to get him to see that love is universal and should overcome obstacles.. When he is on the phone with his people he is always saying, You know how the "americans" do it.. I have to walk out the room.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

oh okay.. i just meant the whole lovey dovey you and reserved him..

you know i hear ppl say that about the culture differences and im like you where im thinking.. come on?? half the stuff a gwan is because you are a man and im a woman..

don't get me wrong sometimes the culture does make an impact, but in my house, thats usually not the case, even if it gets labeled that way..

Timeline
awww.. maybe he feels like he have to be serious cuz he's the man of the house.. its all new tho, it will get better.. and you ain't neva lying bout remembering why we married.. that keeps you focused when the storms come :thumbs:

WHATEVER it is, we are going to get through it with love and God, cause I really don't want to take it to the death do us part level!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Timeline
Why oh why after not having serious work for almost 3 years, now they are giving me friggin projects to do? Just cutting all into my VJ time :rofl: and studying for this rassclot math test :angry:

now thats just plain WRONG...

they must have spies and see you on vj LOL

Timeline
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

oh okay.. i just meant the whole lovey dovey you and reserved him..

you know i hear ppl say that about the culture differences and im like you where im thinking.. come on?? half the stuff a gwan is because you are a man and im a woman..

don't get me wrong sometimes the culture does make an impact, but in my house, thats usually not the case, even if it gets labeled that way..

And I am not expecting it to be that way in our home either. I am fascinated with cultures, always have been and always will be. I just keep reminding him that he is one of us "americans" now too lol

Filed: Timeline

I've asked this before but we have new folks in her now, does it bother you when we call you "YANKS" or "YANKEE"

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
now thats just plain WRONG...

they must have spies and see you on vj LOL

Chile they dont spy, they moved us all on one floor, got us new big screen monitors so our backs face the aisle when folk walk by.. I can't hide, they see me but hey I been asking for work for 2 of the 3 years which most folks would say im crazy to do but I rather be occupied...They can SEE me clearly lol

Timeline
And I am not expecting it to be that way in our home either. I am fascinated with cultures, always have been and always will be. I just keep reminding him that he is one of us "americans" now too lol

oh no!! the HORROR!!!

seems a yaad man cyan embrace loving two countries like we can LOL :rofl::rofl:

I've asked this before but we have new folks in her now, does it bother you when we call you "YANKS" or "YANKEE"

only when you do it LOL

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.