MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 23)

4,872 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
My husband is like that too. Didn't even really acknowledge his Valentine's Day gift. I bought him a bracelet and matching ring and a soccer ball.. He just mumbled.. Thank you, glory be to Jah Rastafarin..etc... etc.. :unsure: No sexy party nothing!!!!

I got a t-shirt with a Jamaican flag that says "It's a yaad ting, yuh nah go overstand" - Just about killed him :whistle::bonk:

Then on the actual day I got earrings :rofl:

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

aww tee dont' say that..im nobody's hero..

i did talk to roger about it several times d.. and you know i tried everything (rental, selling) .. im as submissive as they come.. my husband drove our car, handles our money, and we pretty much eat and watch what he likes cuz i really don't care.. he is a loving man and always puts me first, but his ego was taking over and he was not thinking straight..

when his kids come and have a bed and don't have to sleep on the couch, and we don't have to save every nickel and dime to save for a house becuz we got one.. he will be much happier bout our decision..its just a house and i hope we can get another one real soon when the market is better..

the one sweater my hubby had when he came.. another woman had bought for him.. what kind of fool would i be to tell him to dash away the sweater when i couldn't get him another at the time.. i hugged him and kissed him while hw wore that sweater and didn't have another thought about it.. i know men are different but... DANG..

Timeline
yep we do and yes i do understand the ex could turn in a minute, i understand your opinion mami, but a FAMILY decision should be just that.. based on the best interest of the family..not on the fact that my husband don't wanna be in the same house i slept w/ another man in.. roger wasn't looking at whats best for me and my kids only at how uncomfortable he would be.. i believe if he had left, he would have come back eventually.. i hope..

i am looking at the big picture.. we've already had his friends/family come visit and he expects he sis and his sons to come this summer.. now we have somewhere for them to stay.. we can focus our money on getting his kids here now as well as his visits he has to make to JA to check on the kids..

not to mention i am happy and after all ive done, i deserve to be happy.. i pray i made the right decision, we'll see..

Q I don’t think it had anything to do with you sleeping with another man I think it has something to do with ur X-hubby being CRAZY!!! Look at all the irrational things he has done, said, e-mailed, drove yuh rass of the road threatened his life man the list goes on and on….

At the end of the day it’s your life what ever makes you happy makes me happy. It sounds like the two of you are working your way through it so it’s all good…*kissteet**

Timeline
Yes I did he even told the kids he liked it just not me....He is a tough character sometimes

oh my.. bless your heart.. why is it so hard for some guys to show their feelings round their women? my ex used to tell me he didn't want to blow my head up :wacko:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

i did talk to roger about it several times d.. and you know i tried everything (rental, selling) .. im as submissive as they come.. my husband drove our car, handles our money, and we pretty much eat and watch what he likes cuz i really don't care.. he is a loving man and always puts me first, but his ego was taking over and he was not thinking straight..

when his kids come and have a bed and don't have to sleep on the couch, and we don't have to save every nickel and dime to save for a house becuz we got one.. he will be much happier bout our decision..its just a house and i hope we can get another one real soon when the market is better..

the one sweater my hubby had when he came.. another woman had bought for him.. what kind of fool would i be to tell him to dash away the sweater when i couldn't get him another at the time.. i hugged him and kissed him while hw wore that sweater and didn't have another thought about it.. i know men are different but... DANG..

Terms of endearment because I admire the choice you made and your reason for it :)

Timeline
Everytime you say this, I just wanna die.. can't wait until october to get out of my contract. I am SO done with T-mobile.. Boost Mobile here I come...

So am I Tee especially when I see everyone paying lower. I’m done in July and I can’t wait!!!

Timeline
Q I don’t think it had anything to do with you sleeping with another man I think it has something to do with ur X-hubby being CRAZY!!! Look at all the irrational things he has done, said, e-mailed, drove yuh rass of the road threatened his life man the list goes on and on….

At the end of the day it’s your life what ever makes you happy makes me happy. It sounds like the two of you are working your way through it so it’s all good…*kissteet**

when me ask him point blank

why???

him say.. NO MAN would want to be in house another man been w/ his woman in..

mi ask him.. what if i lived here before you came..

him say.. I WOULDNT HAVE COME :whistle::whistle:

so i have two crazy irrational men now LOL. .

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Girl I stopped taking it personal when I was in the 7th grade and was 5'8 lol and every body was calling me sticks tall-yaoming2.jpg

Girl ima big girl, the when will it stopped was a joke :yes:

:P

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline
oh my.. bless your heart.. why is it so hard for some guys to show their feelings round their women? my ex used to tell me he didn't want to blow my head up :wacko:

He is VERY reserved. Always meditating. You wouldn't even believe the things Ive said to him. If he wasn't as strong willed as he is it might've run him off to the airport and I only live 10 minutes away from it. Im not trying to change him but Im not a mind reader either. He has feelings but I may never know of them....

Timeline

i know tee. love ya my girl..

mr tee LOL..mr tee.

he got a fire cracker on his hands chat bout ya ago take it back and buy something for yourself HEEHEE

he couldn't have just put it in his drawer w/ gifts he dont' want????? LOL

Filed: Timeline

Yep -- u know ow it go areadi. IMO it's not about choosing a house over your husband it's far beyond that. Q -- u know what I went through to get where I am and I would make the same decision again. Thank God my husband is level headed. You know how long it would take to make back $84,000 one lang rass time --

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
He is VERY reserved. Always meditating. You wouldn't even believe the things Ive said to him. If he wasn't as strong willed as he is it might've run him off to the airport and I only live 10 minutes away from it. Im not trying to change him but Im not a mind reader either. He has feelings but I may never know of them....

WHEW.. i have spoke those SAME words my girl..

ya'll sound like ya'll are night and day, but opposites do attract right?? :devil::devil:

Timeline
i know tee. love ya my girl..

mr tee LOL..mr tee.

he got a fire cracker on his hands chat bout ya ago take it back and buy something for yourself HEEHEE

he couldn't have just put it in his drawer w/ gifts he dont' want????? LOL

Gurllllllllllll, he is appreciative I can tell, he lit up a tad at the soccer ball, but he will be in the house bustin it up with the kids when I come its serious business.. Im just like forget it..I have to sneak up on him to just rub his face, whisper I love him, or try to rape him, then I get a semi smile... I constantly am pulling things out of him. I know a lot has to do with our age difference but I would never use that against him. I just keep thinking about why I married him...guess I gotta pick and choose mi battles

Timeline
Dada, Q explained before why she did it. A lot of it had to do with her girls wanting to live in the house they grew up in. She wouldve taken a great loss. What if she didn't do it and owed all this money, don't you think it would have damaged her marriage anyway? It's only a house (material) what is important I think is that their love/marriage survived a major decision. It's not like the house was in another state somewhere. I think Q made a good choice and was being realistic....

Sometimes, even though our hubbies are adjusting so are WE. Especially those of us who are single moms who was used to doing it all on our own, having dead beat daddies, or to the single ladies with no kids who had to adjust their lives to instead of just getting up and doing stuff, asking their husbands how they feel or what they think about it. The important thing is that Q was being realistic about her feelings which I think were very valid. She is my hero! :)

Tee there’s more too it then I put in this post and Q knows what I’m talking bout.

At the end of the day she has to live her life the way she sees fit but me and her have a friendship and I would be fake not to tell her how I really feel. Just like she speaks up about things she doesn’t agree with in my life I do the same with her. Right Q? She did what she felt was right so as it goes. I’m not mad at her (well just a tiny bit ) but hey as they say if she likes it I love it…

I got a t-shirt with a Jamaican flag that says "It's a yaad ting, yuh nah go overstand" - Just about killed him :whistle::bonk:

Then on the actual day I got earrings :rofl:

Awww Sus that's sweet!

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.