MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 23)

4,872 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Uh oh sounds like somone is losing der house husband :whistle: !

yeah mon.. first it was cuz he was give the kids a break, they were complaining bout eating in the house all the time.. and now, i need to buy a cord for the stove we bought for the house.. the ex took everything that wasn't nailed down my girl LOL

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
Hey Q can you believe my dad askeed me to bring him back some magnum :blink: ...

:blush: tell daddy.. GALANG!!!

I can't lie...job hunting was hard on our marriage. I remember getting so frustrated during this process. Everything was new to him so I had to repeat myself 20x times. Plus he thought he knew everthing. Finally I just prayed on my patience and everything worked out.

patience and a job to hurry up and come so all this craziness can END LOL

Timeline
everyting criss, still madly in love w/ me, lil swole cuz we moved back into my old house i had w/ my ex but he's getting better, a lil frustrated w/ the job situation but may be working next week, lil tired of the kids being so stand offish w/ him, but he has started to use laughter as a way to get to them (sometimes they just look at him crazy LOL)

but overall its ALL GOOD..

U moved into the house??? Wow Q mi naa know dat either. Dang girl what’s up with the MISS communication?? Wow I hope that was a good decision to make. I'm really praying for you now. I must admit I wouldn’t be comfortable at all if I was Rog... Man he muss love yuh.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I can't lie...job hunting was hard on our marriage. I remember getting so frustrated during this process. Everything was new to him so I had to repeat myself 20x times. Plus he thought he knew everthing. Finally I just prayed on my patience and everything worked out.

I sooo needed to hear all of what yall are saying about job/money frustration!!!! Michael has been full time unemployed in JA since last summer and only picking up odd jobs here and there......I AM SOOOO SOOOO FRUSTRATED and having a very hard time hiding it.... I find myself saying Hi, did you find a job today??? That is one part of the reason for my needing a break from the phone calls...but we are back to our daily call routine but it is hard to remain positive. :blush:

Visa Journey

Service Center :

Consulate : Jamaica

03-13-2009 : Married

10-16-2009: I-130 Sent to Chicago

10-18-2009: I-130 Delivered

10-23-2009: Cashed check

10-23-2009: NOA1

10-27-2009: Touched

02-08-2010: NOA2!! APPROVED!! email/text received

02-13-2010: NOA2 hard copy received

NVC JOURNEY

02-12-2010: NVC Case # assigned

02-15-2010: email address given to NVC operator

02-22-2010: AOS/DS3032 email received by NVC

02-22-2010: AOS $70 bill paid

02-22-2010: DS3032 Hardcopy Fedx

02-23-2010: DS3032 received signed for by K.STLAURENT

03-04-2010: DS3032 accepted and system updated

03-04-2010: paid IV bill

took a long time to send in ppwk due to husband's birth certificate delay :(

got birth certificate FINALLY!!!

didn't keep good records...sent in the ppwk and got a RFE for copy of passport

06-24-2010: NVC received the form I forgot to send ...oops

08-02-2010: still waiting on a case complete.....ughhhhh

08-10-2010: 2nd RFE for an updated police record-although the one we have was dated 4 months ago......ughhhhhhh

09-01-2010: NVC received checklist letter with a new police report..

09-23-2010: case complete FINALLY

11-12-2010: Interview-blue slip, need of a co-sponsor & petitioner at interview

12-07-2010: Petitioner interview w/co-sponsor paperwork

Timeline
Dada--what is the deal Ms. Lady? What did u decide 2 do?

Hey Mrs. P. Well I told the lady I can’t move down there until April 5th and I’m just applying and praying like heck to get a job by then. I figure if its meant to be it will be and if not then I guess it wasn’t.

Thanks for the websites I use them daily…

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I dont see the problem...

That we don't jointly pay bills. Not a cofirm believer in "our" money. Plus I didn't add him to my account...the one that I had for many years and worked to establish..that one.

A former VJer asked me how we bills pays and I broke it down...he pays cable, house phone, electric internet, 1/4 of rent, his cell phone....well he was making less than $10/ hour...I was told he pays wayyyyyyyy too many bills :blink: They would hate me now cuz he pays alot more. But these are the bills HE picked out in our agreement.

I can be here on all day about his money thing but I don't want to offend anyone. But I seen too many women passing through his thread who will not make their men responsible for household bills.

Timeline
U moved into the house??? Wow Q mi naa know dat either. Dang girl what’s up with the MISS communication?? Wow I hope that was a good decision to make. I'm really praying for you now. I must admit I wouldn’t be comfortable at all if I was Rog... Man he muss love yuh.

dang girl. are you on vj anymore??? lol i said it last week and bout my dad.. i will have to just give you some personal emails again, cuz you are not keeping up lil bear..

yeah, im praying i made the right decision, and roger DID NOT come willingly.. and i hate to say, but i told him i understood if he needed to go and i would help him because i love him, but i felt i would be a fool to give up the house when i can afford it to stay in an apt with him..

everyday im there im soooo glad i decided to move, he was kind of cold because he was DEVASATED.. i mean UTTERLY, but things are getting better, you should have seen them in OUR yard on the snow days, having a ball! my kids are happy and the ex has not been acting up so far..

dats alright sunny... you jus wait till you have rayisha and rayton.. ya nuh ave 399 no more!!!

Okay! :rofl: Dem babies be eating up some vacation leave, don't they? :unsure:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
I sooo needed to hear all of what yall are saying about job/money frustration!!!! Michael has been full time unemployed in JA since last summer and only picking up odd jobs here and there......I AM SOOOO SOOOO FRUSTRATED and having a very hard time hiding it.... I find myself saying Hi, did you find a job today??? That is one part of the reason for my needing a break from the phone calls...but we are back to our daily call routine but it is hard to remain positive. :blush:

its all good jam.. remember i told you BEFORE roger came here, he was out of work so i know all about those calls where they are just depressed and you are like :unsure: and then he come here and we start all over again..

dont feel bad.. just try to stay strong and don't let it get you down..

That we don't jointly pay bills. Not a cofirm believer in "our" money. Plus I didn't add him to my account...the one that I had for many years and worked to establish..that one.

A former VJer asked me how we bills pays and I broke it down...he pays cable, house phone, electric internet, 1/4 of rent, his cell phone....well he was making less than $10/ hour...I was told he pays wayyyyyyyy too many bills :blink: They would hate me now cuz he pays alot more. But these are the bills HE picked out in our agreement.

I can be here on all day about his money thing but I don't want to offend anyone. But I seen too many women passing through his thread who will not make their men responsible for household bills.

Shemmy, I'm with you on that there. I guess each person is different but I know Den better be ready to make it do with it do. I grew up hearing all the time..."I can do bad by myself" why would I be doing worst with you than before I met you...I know at first we have to support them until they are able to carry themselves but once they are on their feet its time to "show and prove" I can't speak for anyone else's household only mine :whistle:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I understand your frustration. Factor him being here bored outta his brains and depend on you for everthing. It was hard for him to listen to my mouth...not about working cuz he started working soon as he received his work permit but to our American 20,000 rules on everything...it was rough.

I pray something works out for your hubby soon.

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Girl I can go on abt this too. The main reason for me to be so harsh, miserable towards him is that he did not pay ANY rent and that was eating me up. When we had our agreement I told him he did not need to pay rent cuz he made way less that me. :blush: Well was I wrong. He help to pay now and things are I can t say better but its getting there. My student loans, personal loan, CC is diminishing slowly but surely :dance::star:

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.