MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 23)

4,872 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
ehhhn..ya affi ask?? :blink:

GOWEH!

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
girl it is.. SKIN and BONES!!

and my wallet have bulemia.. cuz every 2 weeks it get F A T like WHOA and then for some reason its skinny again almost instantly??? :wacko:

pretty soon we gone have healthy wallets w/ no eating disorders :rofl::rofl:

:rofl: Quana - I really think we are sisters. I was in the same situation with my father...he passed away 10 years ago. I was his only child so I had no choice. Lots of prayers coming your way...

Congrats to Roger getting a job. I wanted Damien to work there so bad. We had a Home and Depot and PetSmart within walking distance and either would hire him :angry:

Congrats to Mr. Palmer as well :thumbs:

Dillion - your father is in my prayers as well (F)

Irie- So happy you guys weren't hurt....maybe the police will eventually catch the driver.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Girl I stopped taking it personal when I was in the 7th grade and was 5'8 lol and every body was calling me sticks tall-yaoming2.jpg

Girl ima big girl, the when will it stopped was a joke :yes:

:) I wubs ya!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey T! Mr. Palmer is doing good! Waiting for the summertime--he is SOOOO over this cold weather--especially since he's standing at the bus stop early in the morning! :lol: I must say has done well over all in his adjusting to the US...I can only pray that things continue to go well for him and for US...I feel so blessed to have him in my life...I feel so blessed to be his wife....I feel so blessed to be on this journey of life with HIM! I am just so excited about our future! God is Good!! :dance:

That is a blessing! Im happy for you guys genuinely. I pray it stays that way....

Okay...hightop philly fade guy with the jerry curl is from DETRIOT! I think he'll get the job his resume is the bomb. He acutally put his picture on his resume but his hair was cut out of the photo...oh well, I see y now.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

bwoy shem.. i gotta make my way up there..ive said it before and i will say it again WIERD!!

roger would rather have one of the many warehouse jobs he applied for, but i told him, they prolly look at him mawga (sp) looking self and think he can't do the work.. lol.. you gotta go in w/ a wife beater so dem can see di

muscles!! LOL

bwoy shem.. i gotta make my way up there..ive said it before and i will say it again WIERD!!

roger would rather have one of the many warehouse jobs he applied for, but i told him, they prolly look at him mawga (sp) looking self and think he can't do the work.. lol.. you gotta go in w/ a wife beater so dem can see di

muscles!! LOL

tell im fi tap im nize...u ave people here u caaan find wuk mus less. My husband was happy with his little part-time job. Something is bettah dan nutin at all...

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Mrs. P -- see - -what did I tell you. My husband had his own routine from the time he got her. He was got to the states on a Friday and Monday he was in the gym. He started class a few weeks later. He found work when he got the WP, but it was mostly part-time here and there. He has his own schedule. Because his GC took so damn rass long he gave up a lot of great work opportunities. One company held the position for 3 months because it was a new conference center. Most days he's too tired, but we find time for each other. Wait 'til Belly goes shopping for the first time on his own -- my husband said that was the best feeling and when he figured out how to pay the utilities online. It's not an EASY road, but when di road get leveled the feeling is GREAT! --

You just have to find what works for you both and try not to stress too much over it cause that will only cause more problems. In the beginning I use to do all the housework and he did all the cooking (NOT) anymore. We do a little bit of everything. Actually, we kind of switched because of his hours and time in school. I so hate cooking, I rather CLEAN and CLEAN and CLEAN....I love doing laundry and ironing. I know something is wrong with me, right?

Exactly. Damien giving me half his paycheck did not work for us. I made sure he was not dependent on me, pay his own bills and how to handle his business. It makes him feel so proud.

Now I gotta get my sh!t together :bonk:

Timeline
Okay...hightop philly fade guy with the jerry curl is from DETRIOT! I think he'll get the job his resume is the bomb. He acutally put his picture on his resume but his hair was cut out of the photo...oh well, I see y now.

look at tre using slang!!! YOU GO GIRL!!

dats good for him, glad for anybody fi get wuk inna dis economy.. dem need fi tell him fi cut off his high top s curl tho LOL

Timeline
thanks 1luv..

my dad is a drug addict and thats why he gets sick like this and apart of the reason he has stayed MIA..

its such a shame.. my dad was top of his class, always had the best jobs, very clever and intelligent man, but his life just spiraled out of control with drugs..its SUCH a shame..

now it seems he has a bit of alzheimers, he is only 51, but he talks about things and ppl that are not there.. he is not very cooperative at times with the nurses.. my grand dad used to be just like this but he was 70..

my dad will surely need somebody in the family to take care of him to stay away from those drugs and assist him in general (if he lets them) his only brother is also on drugs and his only sis has 3 boys she's tryna raise on her own and has known about his whereabouts and dealings but never tried to help before so i don't know if she will now (not that she could anyway, he is very stubborn)

i am the oldest and i have the room for him, so it is highly likely it could be me.. i am uneasy about it of course, I know he will not be happy about this... its very hard for me to not take the things said and done personally..i walked out on my grand dad one night i was to sit w/ him cuz he was accusing me of stealing something from him (they do that alot) he was a 7ft tall man that was VERY upset, i was a lil scared and po'd a bit too.. i just wasn't blessed w/ the compassion sometimes..

it prolly will be awhile before my dad is out of hosp, but like always, im trying to figure out step b before i get to A..

Wow Q you really are an angel willing to step up to the plate and help your dad out like that.

Timeline
tell im fi tap im nize...u ave people here u caaan find wuk mus less. My husband was happy with his little part-time job. Something is bettah dan nutin at all...

oh yeah.. him nuh complain.. a joke mi a mek ca him so skinny LOL.. he is as happy as a lark my gyal!!!

him didn't even ask how much dem pay!! LOL

Timeline

muscles!! LOL

It will take time. Damien worked in a freezer for 1.5 years before he got a better job...it takes time.

Let them see his muscles :rofl: Damien thinks he's been fortunate getting work cuz of Jamaican swag and his mucles :wacko: .

Timeline
Exactly. Damien giving me half his paycheck did not work for us. I made sure he was not dependent on me, pay his own bills and how to handle his business. It makes him feel so proud.

Now I gotta get my sh!t together :bonk:

its funny.. roger actually keep most of our money.. the money goes to my account and i pay some bills,

we have some money go to his bank accnt for some other bills.. then he keeps alot of the mad money cuz he is the one that is doing all the errands and stuff in the daytime.. it hasn't backfired yet, he isn't a frivolous spender

i too can't wait till he goes shopping for the first time w/ his money from his first job.. he went shopping a few times when he got here w/ money he brought, but this will be different..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.