MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 23)

4,872 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Morning, all! I feel much better today... no 'symptoms' lol. I think the tons of sleep I got yesterday helped.

Im not giving up just yet.. I still have hope for you Nat that the "symptoms" may come back!!! lol

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
feel better sickies, im apart of that group today.. and tre, im like you, i don't get sick much.. vitamin c is my best friend, but this snow and wetness must have gotten me this time..

oh my dad is doing good ya'll, he is in a regular room.. thanks be to God..

have a good one!

I must have missed something your dad is in the hospital Q??

Well I’m happy to hear he is doing better….

Timeline
Girl if it's ready today he'll pick it up on the way to the airport :devil: But my hopes are shot for today so I'm shooting for tomorrow coz jetblue got a sale I'd hate to miss. I told him I'm flying him 1st class and he'll be fooled by it too coz jetblue IS nice

Wow the same day he gets his visa is the same day he is leaving??

You go girl!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:unsure: It has stopped she was just explaining what she meant to me... JQ deep breaths! Don't take it personal mama :)

Girl I stopped taking it personal when I was in the 7th grade and was 5'8 lol and every body was calling me sticks tall-yaoming2.jpg

Girl ima big girl, the when will it stopped was a joke :yes:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline
Girl, hang in there! Just remember that you are going through this with YOUR BEST FRIEND--an angel that God has sent to you--so you all will be fine! Keep ya head up mi gyal, mi kno nuff good tings soon come fi yah! :star:

Speaking of which how is Mr. Palmer doing?

Yeah, I'm a nut, but a sweetheart as well. I'm trying to keep up with the lingo, but as you can see I don't get it right most of the time. I remember back in 90s when the had the song OPP or something like that -- you know I didn't know what it meant until years after at my friend bachelorette party. The played the song and I had to ask what it meant in a room filled with more than 50 women. So, you know they were all on the ground in tears.

Tre whats a matta, you gotta keep up sweetie lol

Timeline
It's definitely an adjustment...it's amazing how quickly you get used to them being there during the day and when u get home. Now, he and I are both leaving out in the morning, and on the days he works I don't see him until around 10:00 or 10:30 at night. :crying: But we're figuring out how to make it work, and I know u will 2. will he be working full time?

girl yes.. we are dreading it.. when he first got here, he refused to work a job that he couldn't be home at night with me.. now that idea has went right out the door as he wallet has anorexia LOL

he will be working p/t.. 6 hrs monday - friday.. he plans to get another job in the daytime, i was like YOU GO BOY!!

Timeline
girl yes.. we are dreading it.. when he first got here, he refused to work a job that he couldn't be home at night with me.. now that idea has went right out the door as he wallet has anorexia LOL

he will be working p/t.. 6 hrs monday - friday.. he plans to get another job in the daytime, i was like YOU GO BOY!!

me a pee-pee myself again BRB :rofl:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline
Hey Ladies....

Just popping in to say hello. I am in vacay this week to hang out with Tierra on her school break. She spent the night at a friends house last night. Louis and I went out (looking pretty good I must say) and were heading home about 11:30 and some a$$hole hit my car, totalled it ... and sped off.

So now I am out a car..not sure how to get Louis to work!? Thats the worst part!

Oh and not pregnant - but that is so ok.... wasnt really planning on it and now I have to find a way to get a new car.... so we will try in a couple months and see how that goes. :)

Hope you all are having a nice week.

Irie thanks for letting us know you are okay thank God. I hope you can get another car...

Timeline
Speaking of which how is Mr. Palmer doing?

Tre whats a matta, you gotta keep up sweetie lol

Hey T! Mr. Palmer is doing good! Waiting for the summertime--he is SOOOO over this cold weather--especially since he's standing at the bus stop early in the morning! :lol: I must say has done well over all in his adjusting to the US...I can only pray that things continue to go well for him and for US...I feel so blessed to have him in my life...I feel so blessed to be his wife....I feel so blessed to be on this journey of life with HIM! I am just so excited about our future! God is Good!! :dance:

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Timeline
That's a great idea MrsTee! That's what I did w/ Gregory. There's this shopping center within walking distance from the house, and that's where we filled out alot of applications, and lo and behold he got a call back from PetSmart! He went through his paid training all last week, and this week they actually had him working all over the store! His favorite part of the job--swiping people's credit cards at the register! :lol::lol: I just say thank God for work! He usually takes the bus to work in the evenings after he gets out of class! It's definitely been better emotionally for the both of us! It's amazing how much stress not working can put on BOTH parties emotionally, financially, etc!

Aww see that is wonderful. I remember when he was stressing a bit and now look :) Im happy for you guys.. We have A LOT of shopping centers where I live and fast food places so whatever happens, will happen by the grace of God..

As soon as this dang blang marriage license comes back we can send off our AOS :angry:

Filed: Timeline
It's definitely an adjustment...it's amazing how quickly you get used to them being there during the day and when u get home. Now, he and I are both leaving out in the morning, and on the days he works I don't see him until around 10:00 or 10:30 at night. :crying: But we're figuring out how to make it work, and I know u will 2. will he be working full time?

Mrs. P -- see - -what did I tell you. My husband had his own routine from the time he got her. He was got to the states on a Friday and Monday he was in the gym. He started class a few weeks later. He found work when he got the WP, but it was mostly part-time here and there. He has his own schedule. Because his GC took so damn rass long he gave up a lot of great work opportunities. One company held the position for 3 months because it was a new conference center. Most days he's too tired, but we find time for each other. Wait 'til Belly goes shopping for the first time on his own -- my husband said that was the best feeling and when he figured out how to pay the utilities online. It's not an EASY road, but when di road get leveled the feeling is GREAT! --

You just have to find what works for you both and try not to stress too much over it cause that will only cause more problems. In the beginning I use to do all the housework and he did all the cooking (NOT) anymore. We do a little bit of everything. Actually, we kind of switched because of his hours and time in school. I so hate cooking, I rather CLEAN and CLEAN and CLEAN....I love doing laundry and ironing. I know something is wrong with me, right?

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
me a pee-pee myself again BRB :rofl:

girl it is.. SKIN and BONES!!

and my wallet have bulemia.. cuz every 2 weeks it get F A T like WHOA and then for some reason its skinny again almost instantly??? :wacko:

pretty soon we gone have healthy wallets w/ no eating disorders :rofl::rofl:

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline
girl it is.. SKIN and BONES!!

and my wallet have bulemia.. cuz every 2 weeks it get F A T like WHOA and then for some reason its skinny again almost instantly??? :wacko:

pretty soon we gone have healthy wallets w/ no eating disorders :rofl::rofl:

Q u too funny :rofl:

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Timeline
Mrs. P -- see - -what did I tell you. My husband had his own routine from the time he got her. He was got to the states on a Friday and Monday he was in the gym. He started class a few weeks later. He found work when he got the WP, but it was mostly part-time here and there. He has his own schedule. Because his GC took so damn rass long he gave up a lot of great work opportunities. One company held the position for 3 months because it was a new conference center. Most days he's too tired, but we find time for each other. Wait 'til Belly goes shopping for the first time on his own -- my husband said that was the best feeling and when he figured out how to pay the utilities online. It's not an EASY road, but when di road get leveled the feeling is GREAT! --

You just have to find what works for you both and try not to stress too much over it cause that will only cause more problems. In the beginning I use to do all the housework and he did all the cooking (NOT) anymore. We do a little bit of everything. Actually, we kind of switched because of his hours and time in school. I so hate cooking, I rather CLEAN and CLEAN and CLEAN....I love doing laundry and ironing. I know something is wrong with me, right?

ehhhn..ya affi ask?? :blink:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.