MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 23)

4,872 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
girl you are RIGHT.. thats what i love bout this all, with all the drama we've BOTH had, surely we would be strangling each other if we were w/ ANYBODY else, but i could be in the desert w/ no water and be happy w/ that man.. :luv:

how is mr belly doing!!!

Missa Belly is doing so much better! God is good girl! We are just loving and learning each and every day--and so glad to be doing so together! This job has definitely been good for him!

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
That's a great idea MrsTee! That's what I did w/ Gregory. There's this shopping center within walking distance from the house, and that's where we filled out alot of applications, and lo and behold he got a call back from PetSmart! He went through his paid training all last week, and this week they actually had him working all over the store! His favorite part of the job--swiping people's credit cards at the register! :lol: :lol: I just say thank God for work! He usually takes the bus to work in the evenings after he gets out of class! It's definitely been better emotionally for the both of us! It's amazing how much stress not working can put on BOTH parties emotionally, financially, etc!

alright belly my man!! good deal

i can't wait to see the difference when roger starts work..

they said his hours will be at night :crying: but he gets off at 12 so i guess i will have to take my butt to sleep so i can get up and chat w/ him a while when he get in.. HEYY i used to do it to go dancing so why not???

Timeline
Today is actually my last day, and my hubby will be here tomorrow. Yaaaay! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Dats right he coming to get his baby!!! Congrats!!!

I wouldn’t be doing anything today besides telling everyone good-bye! I hope he is bringing you some warm things its colder than a witches ####### here.

Timeline
Okay...someone just walked past my office with a high top philly fade and he's here for an interview but the top is jerried...going to be nosy brb.

kenny_walker_nice_hair.jpgscurl_texturizer_extra.jpg:bonk:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline
dat why she ave shades pon har eyes pon di pitcha dem?????
Girl, I noticed that too :rofl::blush: ...but I thought it was from all the sunshine

bash.gif to you both - it is the sunshine - my eyes are sensitive to the light, you don't see me out in day without them

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Thanks for the prayer JQ...

Irie God will provide away, I truely believe this. Just ask Him for what you need.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
Missa Belly is doing so much better! God is good girl! We are just loving and learning each and every day--and so glad to be doing so together! This job has definitely been good for him!

i can't wait to come see ya'll..patience personified!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
God Bless her heart, hope and pray she is ok

:angry: When will it stop :wow:

:unsure: It has stopped she was just explaining what she meant to me... JQ deep breaths! Don't take it personal mama :)

Timeline
alright belly my man!! good deal

i can't wait to see the difference when roger starts work..

they said his hours will be at night :crying: but he gets off at 12 so i guess i will have to take my butt to sleep so i can get up and chat w/ him a while when he get in.. HEYY i used to do it to go dancing so why not???

It's definitely an adjustment...it's amazing how quickly you get used to them being there during the day and when u get home. Now, he and I are both leaving out in the morning, and on the days he works I don't see him until around 10:00 or 10:30 at night. :crying: But we're figuring out how to make it work, and I know u will 2. will he be working full time?

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

This just in from Federal officials...

It has been confirmed that the individual who was flying the plane had set his house on fire...went to the Georgetown Airport in Austin, and stole a plane...and then crashed the plane into the building...This story only gets worse as the day progresses....

Chile I'm so sick of these crazy @$$ folks! :angry:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
MRStee: We definitely should meet. I would love to meet you. Which state are you in?

Dens: Girl I don't mind you telling me my Baby is a cutie cause he really is. He's such a sweetheart too.

I Hope to meet you when I come to Georgia next month to visit my In laws.

I wanna see....

I'll send you my name can you friend request me pleasseeeeeeeeeee......

Timeline
Okay...someone just walked past my office with a high top philly fade and he's here for an interview but the top is jerried...going to be nosy brb.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

02/04/10 Case complete

02/08/10 Interview scheduled

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

04/05/10 received welcome letter dated 03/30/10 :)

04/08/10 Card Production Ordered!

04/13/10 Approval Notice Sent! :)

04/15/10 Second Welcome Letter dated 4/8/10?

04/19/10 Card received!! WOOHOO!

loveshower.gif046314001268967245-final.gif

Removing Conditions Timeline (I-751)

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

2/21/12 NOA Received by mail

2/27/2012 Biometrics Notice received

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.