MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 23)

4,872 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Thanks Sus! You are right anything is possible and I just have to pray and hope for the best. I know you know exactly what I am going through and believe me I may start leaning on you.

I am here anytime you need! Lean away!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
everyting criss, still madly in love w/ me, lil swole cuz we moved back into my old house i had w/ my ex but he's getting better, a lil frustrated w/ the job situation but may be working next week, lil tired of the kids being so stand offish w/ him, but he has started to use laughter as a way to get to them (sometimes they just look at him crazy LOL)

but overall its ALL GOOD..

Girl, hang in there! Just remember that you are going through this with YOUR BEST FRIEND--an angel that God has sent to you--so you all will be fine! Keep ya head up mi gyal, mi kno nuff good tings soon come fi yah! :star:

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Timeline
I understand exactly what you are feeling, it sucks - no easy way to put it - But the feeding tube does not necessarily mean the end - As long as he has the will to fight, anything is possible.

Thats right!!

Prayers to Billy Boy (F)

Jesus,

In our flesh, are weak and don't feel like things can get better. and sometimes things have been going so wrong for too long. In our spirits and hearts, Jesus is good. He reminds us of our blessings we have NOW. Billy Boy is still with us and thats our blessing. Please pray that we will be constantly reminded of His awesome goodness and provisions. We know He is able.

God Bless you Dills

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Filed: Timeline
Tre I would LOVE to meet you in person you seem like you are too funny. Ur post always have me dying!!!

Yeah, I'm a nut, but a sweetheart as well. I'm trying to keep up with the lingo, but as you can see I don't get it right most of the time. I remember back in 90s when the had the song OPP or something like that -- you know I didn't know what it meant until years after at my friend bachelorette party. The played the song and I had to ask what it meant in a room filled with more than 50 women. So, you know they were all on the ground in tears.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
"SUNNY with a chance".. lol.. my kids watch that show on disney.. everytime i say ur name, i think of it!!

but anyway.. sunny.. mista is going for his drug test w/ HOME DEPOT today!!!!!

Let me give ya'll another praise report!!

i was off from work monday for prez day right.. well roger was moping around cuz things are just rough right now for the kids in JA, he don't have much money to send, same story.. he even tried to sell his movado watch but couldn't get a decent price..

so i dreaded it, but i got up w/ him and went and did some applications.. (UGGGHHH i was kind of mad cuz it seems im always doing SOMETHING on my day off, i wanted to rest, but anyways, of course i did not show him my frustration, thats my BABAY!!!)

we filled out the home depot app, and they called us 3 hours LATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the HR rep asked him when did he fill out the app and when he told her, she said she couldn't BELIEVE IT!! said that ppl usually take 6 WEEKS or MORE to get called back..

i told roger that the prayers of the righteous availeth much!!! the yardies had lifted you up in prayer my bwoy!!!

now you need fi go to church more than once a month!!! LOL

i remember the donut incident too.. i told roger bout it, cuz he seems to love donuts too LOL

Glory be to God! Im praying for Roger! :)

dat why she ave shades pon har eyes pon di pitcha dem?????

Girl, I noticed that too :rofl::blush: ...but I thought it was from all the sunshine

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Yeah, I'm a nut, but a sweetheart as well. I'm trying to keep up with the lingo, but as you can see I don't get it right most of the time. I remember back in 90s when the had the song OPP or something like that -- you know I didn't know what it meant until years after at my friend bachelorette party. The played the song and I had to ask what it meant in a room filled with more than 50 women. So, you know they were all on the ground in tears.

Poe thang...that's okay girl we got you!

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
Home Depot is a GREAT company to work for, Q - they promote and train from within - One of my cousins started with them as a floor sales person about 8 years ago - HS diploma only - he's now a regional manager making 6 figures - My other cousin has been with them (in TX, actually) for a few years now, and he has been promoted up too -

*Mental note* - have steve apply at home deport, one right near our house, he could walk there :)

Thats right!!

Prayers to Billy Boy (F)

Jesus,

In our flesh, are weak and don't feel like things can get better. and sometimes things have been going so wrong for too long. In our spirits and hearts, Jesus is good. He reminds us of our blessings we have NOW. Billy Boy is still with us and thats our blessing. Please pray that we will be constantly reminded of His awesome goodness and provisions. We know He is able.

God Bless you Dills

Amen!

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
Glory be to God! Im praying for Roger! :)

Home Depot! Wow that's great!

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

*Mental note* - have steve apply at home deport, one right near our house, he could walk there :)

:yes:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Okay...someone just walked past my office with a high top philly fade and he's here for an interview but the top is jerried...going to be nosy brb.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Mawning yardies :blush:

just saying hey i got up early this morning cooked stew peas and rice i am just a wreck i have been cooking like crazy sometimes i don't even eat the food my nerves is just a mess i am just ready to get this over with :unsure: ...i have been getting lots of visitors though i guest its the food :blush:

Hey girl its gonna be okay you got this (L)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.