MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 23)

4,872 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
a no dat mek mi a feel good. It's teh RUM CREAM in my coffee.

:idea: mi affi go try dat

02/04/10 Case complete

02/08/10 Interview scheduled

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

04/05/10 received welcome letter dated 03/30/10 :)

04/08/10 Card Production Ordered!

04/13/10 Approval Notice Sent! :)

04/15/10 Second Welcome Letter dated 4/8/10?

04/19/10 Card received!! WOOHOO!

loveshower.gif046314001268967245-final.gif

Removing Conditions Timeline (I-751)

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

2/21/12 NOA Received by mail

2/27/2012 Biometrics Notice received

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Girl, please I'm about to hit my PEAK at 40, don't need the Mandigo I leave that to the young people -- I drank it once - never again. I think I danced for 6 hours straight (even) when I was eating.

it was a joke. I still have mine. Ray don't need it. :devil:

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Girl, please I'm about to hit my PEAK at 40, don't need the Mandigo I leave that to the young people -- I drank it once - never again. I think I danced for 6 hours straight (even) when I was eating.

oooh sweet! they have the baba roots and magnum too.. dyang.. $3 tho.. CHO

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I'm going to the mall for lunch. Don't chat up 10 pages by the time I get back. :thumbs:

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline
Wow -- so, sorry dillon. As always, prayers your way.

SHEKA ((((((((((((((chups)))))))))))))) will call you tonight to catch up.

alright sis :thumbs:

02/04/10 Case complete

02/08/10 Interview scheduled

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

04/05/10 received welcome letter dated 03/30/10 :)

04/08/10 Card Production Ordered!

04/13/10 Approval Notice Sent! :)

04/15/10 Second Welcome Letter dated 4/8/10?

04/19/10 Card received!! WOOHOO!

loveshower.gif046314001268967245-final.gif

Removing Conditions Timeline (I-751)

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

2/21/12 NOA Received by mail

2/27/2012 Biometrics Notice received

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

Filed: Timeline
it was a joke. I still have mine. Ray don't need it. :devil:

You mussah wan dead....I DARE you to give it to him!

I still think MAGNUM spell SMELL like GOAT piss.

Sheka ... no rum cream for you :angry: -- u might hurt someone

Edited by TRELAWNY PARISH

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Here is an update on Billy boy...he is back in the hospital to get a feeding tube. He has been eating but not enough and he is now down to 110lbs. Last night they also gave him 3 pints of blood. When I hear anything else I will let you all know. Once again thanks for all your prayers.

Oh, Dillon, I am sorry to hear that - sending prayers.

Story about the feeding tube that hopefully will make you laugh - When my Dad was in the hospital, they were talking about putting one in - I went to the hospital, and his white board said he was scheduled for a colonoscopy - I asked him why he was having that, he told me it was the feeding tube - Ummmmm................... nope, Dad - not unless they intend to feed you up your azz!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
Here is an update on Billy boy...he is back in the hospital to get a feeding tube. He has been eating but not enough and he is now down to 110lbs. Last night they also gave him 3 pints of blood. When I hear anything else I will let you all know. Once again thanks for all your prayers.

aww.. daddy .. ya affi EAT..

still praying dilly..

Filed: Timeline
LMAO - I got told that this trip :whistle:

well, did yah! :rofl::crying::rofl:

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

A plane has crashed into an alleged federal building in Austin, Tx....not sure what kind of plane...not sure if there are any casualties...there is an alleged FBI headquarters within close proximity...

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Thanks for the update Dills...we still got Billy Boy in our prayers! (F)

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
thanks 1luv..

my dad is a drug addict and thats why he gets sick like this and apart of the reason he has stayed MIA..

its such a shame.. my dad was top of his class, always had the best jobs, very clever and intelligent man, but his life just spiraled out of control with drugs..its SUCH a shame..

now it seems he has a bit of alzheimers, he is only 51, but he talks about things and ppl that are not there.. he is not very cooperative at times with the nurses.. my grand dad used to be just like this but he was 70..

my dad will surely need somebody in the family to take care of him to stay away from those drugs and assist him in general (if he lets them) his only brother is also on drugs and his only sis has 3 boys she's tryna raise on her own and has known about his whereabouts and dealings but never tried to help before so i don't know if she will now (not that she could anyway, he is very stubborn)

i am the oldest and i have the room for him, so it is highly likely it could be me.. i am uneasy about it of course, I know he will not be happy about this... its very hard for me to not take the things said and done personally..i walked out on my grand dad one night i was to sit w/ him cuz he was accusing me of stealing something from him (they do that alot) he was a 7ft tall man that was VERY upset, i was a lil scared and po'd a bit too.. i just wasn't blessed w/ the compassion sometimes..

it prolly will be awhile before my dad is out of hosp, but like always, im trying to figure out step b before i get to A..

Good luck with all this...

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Oh, Dillon, I am sorry to hear that - sending prayers.

Story about the feeding tube that hopefully will make you laugh - When my Dad was in the hospital, they were talking about putting one in - I went to the hospital, and his white board said he was scheduled for a colonoscopy - I asked him why he was having that, he told me it was the feeding tube - Ummmmm................... nope, Dad - not unless they intend to feed you up your azz!

That really is funny. This might be too personal but once he did get the feeding tube did he pass away shortly after? Just trying to prepare for the worst I guess.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
Irie was involved in a hit and run last night. Some guy hit her and left the scene and her car was totaled but they are all ok.

God Bless her heart, hope and pray she is ok

Talking about what you said about JQ sneaker boots.

:angry: When will it stop :wow:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.